Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sample Requests
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 834
Thanks received:
1651 thanks in 866 posts

RE: Sample Requests
09-06-2012 8:39 AM

(09-06-2012 1:28 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Does Alpha Dream provide samples? I have now ordered 10 bottles from them and never received a sample of anything. Just curious.

Regards,

CG45

If you ask for one with an order they will ususally send it. I have done it a few times out of all of my orders and they have sent them.
09-06-2012 8:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Rattlesnake

D_Darko
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 214
Thanks received:
109 thanks in 59 posts

09-06-2012 11:29 AM

(09-06-2012 1:28 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Does Alpha Dream provide samples? I have now ordered 10 bottles from them and never received a sample of anything. Just curious.

Regards,

CG45

They do in fact. I've twice ordered from Alpha Dream. First time I didn't request a sample of anything but figured I might get one of something anyway, but didn't. Second time I requested a sample of Corpo and sure enough it arrived with my L2K.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2012 11:29 AM by D_Darko.)
09-06-2012 11:29 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Rattlesnake
cjw255
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 16 posts

09-06-2012 12:05 PM

I only asked for a free sample of Flirt-XS and I guess that wasn't available at the time but you sent me Bliss instead. I think every order you either gave me a sample or one time you gave me a discount. Hell, even doing trades with you, you gave a free massage oil(that I haven't been able to use) and another time you gave me a free p96

As far as scents, I've only tried one. Oud. And I really like it. I just don't want to try a scent and then not like it. But I also don't want to carry cologne around with me to cover a mone mix. I never have... and I figure mixing my cologne into anything I'm messing up the mix how its meant to be.

An idea: Can you get those scent cards? You know, the kind you would see on a display at Macy's that you take as a sample scent of the perfume/cologne. You'd only have to send them out once for each returning customer and then anytime you get a new scent available instead of wasting the actual cover scent you just have the cards to send out? I guess the only issue with the card idea besides being able to get them or cost are the customers who don't have a login so you won't know who already has them or not.
09-06-2012 12:05 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
485 thanks in 269 posts

09-06-2012 6:07 PM

see the thread on My Stank - some of those sites have the scent cards, some cheap others not, but they have little 1/4ml to 1ml samples of scents for real cheap :

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-Stank

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-06-2012 6:07 PM
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 651
Thanks received:
759 thanks in 250 posts

09-11-2012 10:54 PM

Well I try to send out scent samples when I can, I try to send out samples when I can. When my business becomes more about the samples then the products I'm just going to say oh wellSmile. I'll continue to send out samples when possible. Samples are a freebie to say here I think you should try this. They will not become the basis of the business and I'm not willing to put any more effort than what I am already putting into it. Takes a whole lot more time to make ten samples than it does to make ten 10 mL bottles.

I'm going to continue to send out samples as I have been doing. My business is built on quality products that work and are many times more powerful than most other products on the market for very reasonable fair prices. If you would like a sample of something please ask in the order comments and I'll do what I can to get you that sample when possible.

Thank you everybody for your valuable feedback and opinions. Smile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-11-2012 10:54 PM

Share This Thread