Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
SXD-9+Primitive
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

SXD-9+Primitive
06-23-2014 1:35 PM

Hey guys,

Just came back from my summer Eurotour. First off, my gratitude to Thundr for making me find my Primitive. I’ve lived in 3 different countries in the last 6 years, so finding it was not easy.

A disclaimer: I don’t know how much weight my phero arsenal or my approach(you know, Mode One) carry. A combination of both I guess.

Visited Warsaw for a week, and what a week. Arrived on a late Sunday, slept it off till Monday morning. First task is to get a sim card, so Monday decided to go search for a sim card. Among my must-do’s is to do my warm-up sets for day game. Approach a girl and give her an earnest sincere compliment and get out. Don’t expect anything. 2-3 of these approaches suffice. It’s around 10 am and it’s really hot and humid, did not really feel like being out walking around. I thought of just getting my sim card and go somewhere indoors.

A block away from the cell phone store a hot blonde passes by, easy approach. Did my shtick; approach and complimented her. She was baffled and started thanking me for the gesture as she had a tough day. I was already walking away as she uttering all these thank you words. Had to turn around to see what was up. I said something like it being too early to had a bad day. She was nervous because she had an important work meeting later on. OK, things were getting easy. She wants me to stay and talk, and she is sharing important info. Got to know her a little better and asked her if she wanted to meet up for some drinks to celebrate her meeting outcome later on. Hotel on that same block has an ok bar so we decided to meet their.

First approach of the day and it was a hit. Drink date went more than fine. Asked a lot about me, which is rare, women love talking about themselves more than anything. A lot of empathy. I was clear about me just visiting and not being able to visit as often as I wish. She understood and was cool with it. Left this hotel’s bar to go to my hotel’s restaurant for dinner. I know, bad logistics, if anything it should be all the way around. But I knew this girl was already head over heels for me. Dinner and then my room. Wine, sex and a great time. For the next 4 days I went for dinner to her place. You have no clue how much I cherish a woman cooking me great food not to mention the wild sex. How good was the sex? A couple of times I hopped off bed I was tripping cause my legs were shaking. Yes it was intense, and I need to do more cardio.

In short, had the best time in Europe in a while. Dunno where it’ll go with this girl. Will be visiting again in September for sure. But damn, what hit this girl so hard? Don’t care I had an amazing time.

Phero Arsenal: SXD-9 and Primitive
Dosage:
First Day: Four full pumps of SXD-9; sides of neck, inner forearms and two tiny drops of Primitive to sides of neck(from a 1 dram bottle)
2nd-4th day: Two full pumps of SXD-9 to neck and two drops of Primitive.
Cover: Armani Code Sport and Armani Code Sport Athlete. These two shine in hot muggy weather. Perfect for hot summer days.

Arsenal:

Best,
Ch

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 1:54 PM by Chaotic.)
06-23-2014 1:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

RE: SXD-9+Primitive
06-23-2014 2:13 PM

Sxd9 is amazing for sex. Theres something in it that makes it more mind blowing.
06-23-2014 2:13 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-23-2014 2:24 PM

(06-23-2014 2:13 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Sxd9 is amazing for sex. Theres something in it that makes it more mind blowing.

Absolutely! My initial tests showed that SXD-9 has an amazing social pull. Now I was lucky enough to find it's sexual properties. Amazing stuff!

...........................................................................................................................

06-23-2014 2:24 PM
gounot
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-23-2014 3:04 PM

Most intriguing!

I am eyeing the SXD9/DP combo for my next order. Using SXD9 for the social pull and the DP for an additional edge.
Sounds well enough in my head..

Any input?

PS: My style is pretty direct but within bounds of moral decency P
06-23-2014 3:04 PM

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-23-2014 3:10 PM

(06-23-2014 3:04 PM)gounot Wrote:  Most intriguing!

I am eyeing the SXD9/DP combo for my next order. Using SXD9 for the social pull and the DP for an additional edge.
Sounds well enough in my head..

Any input?

PS: My style is pretty direct but within bounds of moral decency P

SXD-9 has both a social and sexual edge. Your call what you buy and use, but I'd suggest regular Primitive over Dirty Primitive. More versatility, just saying. You can add copulins separately if you want. LAL, Lovescent, and PXS sell copulins.

Fuck moral decency ;-P

06-23-2014 3:10 PM
gounot
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-23-2014 3:13 PM

Interesting..

have to admit I am a sucker for cops. Did you experience any adverse effects with them?
06-23-2014 3:13 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-23-2014 3:21 PM

(06-23-2014 3:13 PM)gounot Wrote:  Interesting..

have to admit I am a sucker for cops. Did you experience any adverse effects with them?

Bought my first DP bottle 3-4 years ago, and used it sparingly. I was going to take it to my Eurotour, but it acquired a really bad stench. "Fresh" cops from DP, you know what they smell like; ripe sweet cantaloupe, fruity. Actually they don't smell bad. But after 3-4 years, don't know what happened, they stink pretty bad, like dead rotten fish!
Garry was nice enough to offer a replacement (I still have to mail in my now stinky DP).

That was my main reason for favoring Primitive over Dirty Primitive.

Best,
Ch

06-23-2014 3:21 PM
gounot
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-23-2014 3:27 PM

(06-23-2014 3:21 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  Bought my first DP bottle 3-4 years ago, and used it sparingly. I was going to take it to my Eurotour, but it acquired a really bad stench. "Fresh" cops from DP, you know what they smell like; ripe sweet cantaloupe, fruity. Actually they don't smell bad. But after 3-4 years, don't know what happened, they stink pretty bad, like dead rotten fish!
Garry was nice enough to offer a replacement (I still have to mail in my now stinky DP).

That was my main reason for favoring Primitive over Dirty Primitive.

Best,
Ch

Okay.. that I get. Not a fair comparison then.

Just one last question.. the girl you met, would you say within, below or above your "league"? It's always hard to judge reports from pheromone users when you don't know what kind of gals these guys are pulling without enhancements..

I see mones as a means to allow me to consistently punch above my weight..
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 3:31 PM by gounot.)
06-23-2014 3:27 PM

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-23-2014 3:43 PM

Damn hard to say. I don't think in terms of those concepts. I don't feel a girl is "out of my league". I only know what I am looking for, yes I look for physical attributes, but also a good personality and a kind heart. In terms of looks she is an 8.5/10. Considerably better looking than I am. I also know what I don't want. Girls I want nothing to do with are those without a passion, a career/trade/skill. You know, those whose only concern in life is just to "be pretty". I've gone out with those type and seriously regretted it.

I think in terms of relationships; think of making a friend. When you establish a true friendship you are never thinking of you being or the other party being "within your/his league".

While doing day game, I just think about taking chances. I approach, the girl may or may not like me. She may want to get to know me or not. I may end up in bed with her or not. But the concept of "within my league" never really enters my mind. Mysteries of the human psyche.

Best,
Ch

06-23-2014 3:43 PM
gounot
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-23-2014 3:53 PM

(06-23-2014 3:43 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  Damn hard to say. I don't think in terms of those concepts. I don't feel a girl is "out of my league". I only know what I am looking for, yes I look for physical attributes, but also a good personality and a kind heart. In terms of looks she is an 8.5/10. Considerably better looking than I am. I also know what I don't want. Girls I want nothing to do with are those without a passion, a career/trade/skill. You know, those whose only concern in life is just to "be pretty". I've gone out with those type and seriously regretted it.

I think in terms of relationships; think of making a friend. When you establish a true friendship you are never thinking of you being or the other party being "within your/his league".

While doing day game, I just think about taking chances. I approach, the girl may or may not like me. She may want to get to know me or not. I may end up in bed with her or not. But the concept of "within my league" never really enters my mind. Mysteries of the human psyche.

Best,
Ch

Got it.
What I am looking for in "enhancement" is something like that..

[Image: richguy.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 3:53 PM by gounot.)
06-23-2014 3:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 12 16,621 12-23-2015 9:17 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister