Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Which is better SWOON OR TLG?
Swoon
The Love God
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SWOON VS THE LOVE GOD Poll
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

SWOON VS THE LOVE GOD Poll
07-04-2021 2:38 AM

Which works better for you based on closing results, (not just attn)?

----------------VOTE 1. SWOON, VOTE 2. TLG ------------------------------

Swoon seems to be a fun seduction blend. Attracts young women (sometimes disturbingly young), has an imprint effect, and is light on the sexual.

TLG seemed to be the tale of the tape for several years on here. It is also a seduction blend, but contains EST, A1 , and copulins. TLG is intended to be more for relationships than banging new chicks (although some have reported hits with new targets).

Swoon seems to have about 700-1000 replies in the thread , TLG over 2000 replies.. So it seems to be more popular.

Still we want to go for REAL interest and not just popularity so make sure your vote goes to which gets you more action.

Let's get a vote going on the poll....

Which is the better seduction product?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021 2:42 AM by dsouza.)
07-04-2021 2:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

RE: SWOON VS THE LOVE GOD Poll
07-04-2021 3:13 AM

Well. I’ve never used either. I also don’t even know what vendors make them. Soooo. I’m eagerly anticipating the result of the poll, now off to read WTF these two blends are . . . Taking years off - so many new products.

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
07-04-2021 3:13 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2021 7:21 AM

I've used both and even bought TLC twice and could never get any reactions from it, as opposed to Swoon. Thought it interesting considering how everyone else had great luck with it.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
07-04-2021 7:21 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-04-2021 9:29 AM

(07-04-2021 7:21 AM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  I've used both and even bought TLC twice and could never get any reactions from it, as opposed to Swoon. Thought it interesting considering how everyone else had great luck with it.

INTERESTING.....

As always I appreciate your input.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
07-04-2021 9:29 AM
btwfragheadsMY
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2021 9:58 AM

I bought TLG tester spray from Aroma Fero a month ago. I tried it twice. Both of my TLG field test wasn't as I expected. I might missed hits but it's because of the subtle and too soft hits. All I could say after trying TLG twice, it seems doesn't blend well with my chemistry. It isn't btwfragheadsMY's friendly product.

But comparing Swoon and TLG, maybe not really a suitable Apple to Apple comparison as both products engineered for different approach and purposes.

Swoon looks for pure attraction, projecting fun and wow vibes.. While Snoopyace created TLG is for his bride purpose. Rekindle, refresh in-relationship status.

Maybe in the next thread, it would be much good to see the head to head between TLG and GOA. Just my 2cent.
07-04-2021 9:58 AM

lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-04-2021 11:40 AM

Hands down for swoon period.
07-04-2021 11:40 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-04-2021 12:17 PM

(07-04-2021 3:13 AM)eyeofra Wrote:  Well. I’ve never used either. I also don’t even know what vendors make them. Soooo. I’m eagerly anticipating the result of the poll, now off to read WTF these two blends are . . . Taking years off - so many new products.

Swoon is made by PT (Pheromone Treasures)
TLG is made by LPMP (Love Potion.....)

Hope that helps!
D

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021 12:20 PM by dsouza.)
07-04-2021 12:17 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-04-2021 7:36 PM

I have to chime in here for a moment. I really like both products but I'd have to agree with @btwfragheadsMY. This is not even close to an apples to apples comparison. Not only are they different in what ingredients they contain, but the intention behind their uses are completely different. Swoon is designed as a social sexual icebreaker that is designed to make new people interested in you and want you.

The Love God (and 3M) are both intended to be relationship enhancing products that are designed first and foremost to be used in a relationship to rekindle the spark. Bonding and sexual but more with the intention of wooing a woman you are already involved with. Some of us have just also had great luck using it for new people as well. I honestly think that part of the reason for the success of some members with TLG (and 3M) is due to their personalities. If you can just RELAX and have fun women will lead you where you want them to take you.

Not every guy can do this and that is where something like Swoon comes in. It's for guys who want to try and push the interaction forward instead of playing a game. Just totally different approaches.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021 7:37 PM by Snoopyace.)
07-04-2021 7:36 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2021 4:52 PM

(07-04-2021 7:36 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The Love God (and 3M) are both intended to be relationship enhancing products that are designed first and foremost to be used in a relationship to rekindle the spark. Bonding and sexual but more with the intention of wooing a woman you are already involved with. Some of us have just also had great luck using it for new people as well. I honestly think that part of the reason for the success of some members with TLG (and 3M) is due to their personalities. If you can just RELAX and have fun women will lead you where you want them to take you.

Not every guy can do this and that is where something like Swoon comes in. It's for guys who want to try and push the interaction forward instead of playing a game. Just totally different approaches.

This is one reason I love reading posts from the veterans here. This helps me not only understand how TLC works but my own frustrations with it when using it when meeting new people. With me still in the rookie stages of things this explanation is quite valuable.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
07-05-2021 4:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-05-2021 5:45 PM

(07-05-2021 4:52 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  This is one reason I love reading posts from the veterans here. This helps me not only understand how TLC works but my own frustrations with it when using it when meeting new people. With me still in the rookie stages of things this explanation is quite valuable.

Glad I could help. Cool

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-05-2021 5:45 PM

Share This Thread