Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Which is better SWOON OR TLG?
Swoon
The Love God
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SWOON VS THE LOVE GOD Poll
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

RE: SWOON VS THE LOVE GOD Poll
07-14-2021 8:40 AM

Par for the course, Snoopy said what I was going to say, albeit much more succinctly and without taking up a small galaxy's worth of space.

The key point I was going to make was that Swoon is (I feel) more of an "I want him" kind of blend and TLG is more of a "He's perfect for me" vibe.

Swoon, in my utterly useless opinion, is more of a gamist product; appealing to those that execute moves and strategies. It creates an initial attraction and makes it much easier to show her how awesome you are. It is an action blend.

TLG, when used for seduction, is, again in my utterly useless opinion, is a 'let nature take its course' (albeit greatly enhanced and expedited) kind of approach. It doesn't allow one to attempt to impress upon the target how awesome one is, you simply need to relax in the knowledge that "oh yes, she wants some" and let the currents sweep you away. It is an actionable blend.

One of them is a mighty great-sword and the other is a light and accurate foil; either one can be wielded with deadly efficiency in the proper hands.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-14-2021 8:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-14-2021 11:12 AM

(07-14-2021 8:40 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Par for the course, Snoopy said what I was going to say, albeit much more succinctly and without taking up a small galaxy's worth of space.

The key point I was going to make was that Swoon is (I feel) more of an "I want him" kind of blend and TLG is more of a "He's perfect for me" vibe.

Swoon, in my utterly useless opinion, is more of a gamist product; appealing to those that execute moves and strategies. It creates an initial attraction and makes it much easier to show her how awesome you are. It is an action blend.

TLG, when used for seduction, is, again in my utterly useless opinion, is a 'let nature take its course' (albeit greatly enhanced and expedited) kind of approach. It doesn't allow one to attempt to impress upon the target how awesome one is, you simply need to relax in the knowledge that "oh yes, she wants some" and let the currents sweep you away. It is an actionable blend.

One of them is a mighty great-sword and the other is a light and accurate foil; either one can be wielded with deadly efficiency in the proper hands.

Yes. This. Exactly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-14-2021 11:12 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-14-2021 12:29 PM

I have a bottle of TLG... Unfortunately, the ingredients in it (most likely EST and A1) had me bitchin and depressed like a girl on her period for the same day and almost two days after its use. I see this as no fault of TLG but of my own incompatibility problems with EST and a1.

I'm going to try to wear a1 products gradually more frequently and see if I can develop some minimal tolerance again.. I know T levels block cortisol and my T levels aren't as high now as they were at age 47 when I dated 6 hb9's in one summer and was enjoying a summer of banging.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2021 12:31 PM by dsouza.)
07-14-2021 12:29 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

07-15-2021 8:26 AM

What is better a hammer or a screw driver? Who will win a tiger or a shark?

It depends on the environment or the context.

Maybe a better question is what contexts does each one get the best results for you?

Maybe another question is based on your personality and your interest which one helps to highlight your strengths and minimize your weaknesses?

In my mind, TLG makes it very easy to approach any woman or group of women. They drop their bitch shields and want you to stay around which means the pheromones are aloud to work? TLG builds desire to the point that they think of you as not only sexy, but a longer term sexy.

Swoon makes people happy and women seem to fantasize about you. It’s a bit more like nude alpha to me, but happier and less serious.

I hope this helps someone.
07-15-2021 8:26 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-15-2021 9:08 AM

Yeah been digging swoon myself. Also xist and sob together is good shit lol
07-15-2021 9:08 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-15-2021 9:21 AM

(07-15-2021 8:26 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  What is better a hammer or a screw driver?

DarkLord, I was going to write a bit of praise about how how excellently worded and informative your post was. It is.

However, I would be amiss if I didn't chime in with...and if you drink enough Screwdrivers you'll get hammered!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-15-2021 9:21 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-15-2021 11:46 AM

Well TLG doesn't work for me because of the heavy a1 and especially EST.

Swoon works, doesn't contain a1 or est but pulls 16-22 yo's. Even with THU added I'm still pulling 16-23. Women too young for me to care to play with. So swoon too is pretty ineffective for my needs.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2021 11:47 AM by dsouza.)
07-15-2021 11:46 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-15-2021 11:50 AM

(07-15-2021 11:46 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Even with THU added I'm still pulling 16-23. Women too young for me to care to play with.

Just do what I do, go with 2 21-year-olds! Collectively, that's 42! Believe me, together they are the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

07-15-2021 11:50 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-15-2021 11:51 AM

(07-15-2021 11:50 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Just do what I do, go with 2 21-year-olds! Collectively, that's 42! Believe me, together they are the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Officer: What were the age of the girls?
Dsouza: Well Officer, they were IDENTICAL twins and it was a threesome, so cumulatively the answer is 42. That's OK right?
Officer: You can go now. Remember 2 is better than 1. Have double the fun! Try a spearmint! :-)

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2021 1:32 PM by dsouza.)
07-15-2021 11:51 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-15-2021 1:56 PM

(07-15-2021 11:50 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Just do what I do, go with 2 21-year-olds! Collectively, that's 42! Believe me, together they are the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

But what is the question?
07-15-2021 1:56 PM

Share This Thread