Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive - The New Adventures.
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 121
Thanks received:
217 thanks in 99 posts

Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive - The New Adventures.
08-25-2015 5:26 PM

A few days ago I posted up my old adventures with Scent of Eros +New Pheromone Additive. In this thread I'm going to document my continuing NEW adventures with this mix.

Summary: Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive used to be my old staple mix for attraction from women and respect from me. Based on a limited test today on a couple of young women, it appears the mix remains effective- but more testing is necessary

I've been doing a lot of solo product testing recently, but today the temptation to try a mix got the better of me.

Dosage and Cover
I applied around 12 inches of Scent of Eros to my upper chest, and one dab of New Pheromone Additive. The New Pheromone Additive is presumably the new New Pheromone Additive, and was purchased recently from Love-Scent. It did, however, come in an amber/brown bottle with a black cap.

In order to get the dab, I put my index finger over the dropper, turned the bottle upside down and then righted it. I then applied the liquid to my chest. As cover, I used two sprays of Hugo from a 30ml bottle.

Passive Testing
I traveled by train, bus and subway today with this mix on. I did not notice any clustering or hovering behaviour, but I did notice that when I sat close to women, they did rub their noses, play with their hair a lot and stroke their necks in a way that seemed more agitated than normal.

I also used the product whilst walking around a couple of supermarkets. I observed no unusual behaviour in these contexts.

Interactions
I spent time with a couple of women from letting agents (entirely new ones). The first was a Korean girl in her early/mid twenties. She seemed instantly nervous and flustered by my presence, but not intimidated.

She kept apologising about forgetting things, and immediately told me she'd be able to get a rent discount on a property I was looking at. We went to see the property immediately. Unusually for a letting agent, she didn't have a car and we went to view the property by bus.

On the journey, she continued with her nervous/flustered demeanor. She laughed very hard and fast at my jokes - like the laugh exploded within her the moment I said something even half-funny. She also apologised for her appearance, saying that she'd usually be dressed smarter, in a skirt and heels.

At the property she kept her distance from me rather than guiding me around (weird), but didn't seem to want to leave once I'd had a good look around and taken some pictures (also a little weird) - maybe she was hoping I'd ask for a BJ, but who knows. When we left, she gave me her card and apologised that her mobile number was not on it.

Now my inclination is to interpret this all positively - and assume that she was getting excited/nervous due to my presence. However, given I don't have a baseline for her, I must take a certain scientific skepticism!

I also had a brief desk meeting with another young woman from a letting agent. She wasn't the person I needed to speak to, however she did lean over her desk towards me more than usual, and reached out to shake my hand at the end. That may not seem unusual, but I haven't got that from any other desk appointments up to this point.

I also had a brief meeting with an old Indian guy in yet another letting agent. That experience was very strange - the place was empty and he was in a tiny separate room at the back - I had to locate him by calling out if anyone was there, then following the voice!! However, nothing happened that indicated extra deference/respect.

Conclusions
I think the mix was having an effect. The general agitation it seemed to be causing in women near me was greater than I've seen from my solo product testing over the past couple of weeks. Also, given past experience, I presume this agitation is caused by attraction/arousal. This suggests the mix may have promise as a nice panty-wetter for date nights.

However, everything I witnessed today could have alternative explanations - and I must be mindful of the fact that I didn't have baselines for the people I interacted with.

Future Testing
One worry I have about this mix is that the dab of New Pheromone Additive I apply is very concentrated in one spot. This may be problematic if I want to try the mix around my partner, who may sniff out the spot and ask why a tiny part of me smells like cat piss. The solution is probably to use New Pheromone Additive as Allah intended, and pre-mix it with cologne in a spray bottle. I'd guess a diffuse mist across my body is less detectable (though hopefully still as potent) compared to one highly concentrated spot.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 5:27 PM by Ancillian.)
08-25-2015 5:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Samus, eibmoz, Pheroman

Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
146 thanks in 80 posts

RE: Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive - The New Adventures.
08-25-2015 5:53 PM

(08-25-2015 5:26 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  who may sniff out the spot and ask why a tiny part of me smells like cat piss

That made me chuckle. The catpiss smell was the worst part about running the old New Pheromone Additive without premixing it first. I prefer to dab and go but the old version stunk like hell.

The new New Pheromone Additive, at least my bottle, smells strongly of rubbing alcohol and not much else.

Still effective but a totally different scent
08-25-2015 5:53 PM
Thanks given by Ancillian
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
217 thanks in 99 posts

08-26-2015 6:37 AM

Just to add one further observation yesterday - although there were no immediate self-effects, I had a growing sense of anxiety throughout the day. Not sure what to attribute that to at present, but I'm going to see if it's replicated in future trials.
08-26-2015 6:37 AM
amp11220
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 54
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 11 posts

10-26-2015 8:48 AM

Any updates??? Please share =)
10-26-2015 8:48 AM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
217 thanks in 99 posts

10-28-2015 6:51 AM

Afraid not. I've been too busy solo testing Evolve, Alpha Treasures and M3X. I'll definitely do more testing on this mix, but I'm not sure exactly when.
10-28-2015 6:51 AM
Thanks given by amp11220

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New New Pheromone Additive Pheroman 110 21,586 12-15-2015 7:59 PM
Last Post: janglejuice
  New Pheromone Additive for Women minx99 0 96 10-02-2015 2:48 PM
Last Post: minx99
  Scent of Eros for men - first time pheromone user Gym 7 1,283 06-03-2015 5:45 AM
Last Post: flacowww
  scent of eros gel packs kenjhow 5 493 04-17-2015 1:18 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Old New Pheromone Additive? stefdude 9 1,738 11-17-2013 4:03 AM
Last Post: stefdude