Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
SOB-XS, anyone tried it?
Grape Ape
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 32 posts

RE: SOB-XS, anyone tried it?
10-13-2012 12:48 PM

Did you all get it unscented or is this a "cops smell even with cover scent" issue?

I can't smell cops in my Pashazade scented <3 Throb but can in my Unscented Ascend sample. That stuff stinks; even with heavy cologne. Guess that should be expected. So...yeah, what's the deal here boys?
10-13-2012 12:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 323
Thanks received:
268 thanks in 138 posts

10-13-2012 1:02 PM

I have it with the FXS scent, the scent smells awesome but like all of SteveO's creations they have a kick to them. SOB is detectable with the scent, but I don't think it's as bad as Ascend. Just spray it 20-30 minutes before going out and you should be good.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
10-13-2012 1:02 PM
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
285 thanks in 80 posts

10-13-2012 2:46 PM

Mine are scented with P&N and SO. This is kinda hard to explain... like I said earlier I cant smell cops or raw mones but a heavy dose will make a cover scent smell much heavier to me at first spray, It dies down pretty fast though. It seems that some other folks might still be smelling it though.

@IDK: That's interesting. I felt the same but it was caddish and deceptive rather that genuine empathy. Kind of like... One arm around the shoulder to show empathy while the other hand is trying to cop a feel...because I'm an SOB.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 2:49 PM by Eeyore.)
10-13-2012 2:46 PM
Thanks given by idontknow

idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3804
Thanks received:
2292 thanks in 676 posts

10-14-2012 5:21 AM

First run SOB-XS
Wearing 1 spray SOB i met a friend, yesterday. She's pretty much into me and made that clear on many occasions. The others were late, so her and i ended up in a bar chatting.

First thing i noticed is that my voice got a lot deeper and i spoke more slowly. I got deeply calm and chill, which is typical for me with some cops-products. A badass feeling of slight melancholy with carefree self-assuredness. Top notch self-effects! Feeling empathetic faded after like 1 1/2 hours.

The girl next to me tried to keep conversation going and seemingly got more and more attracted. I felt like at some point it even got a bit bothersome to her.

A girl from across the room gave me at least 3 seconds eye contact, twice. Even my friend noticed that. The waitresses seemed unimpressed.

Eventually the others arrived and i noticed a bit more respect, politeness, camaraderie but nothing overbearing.

We continued to a club, but i splashed on some AV, so i can't really comment on the SOB anymore from that point on.

Pretty decent first impression of SOB. I'd vaguely guess it may be good for dates or daytime but maybe lack a bit of attention grabbing effects i love for clubs, idk.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
10-14-2012 5:21 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, D_Darko, Shelly B, fishcake, dsouza, Shyguy1337
COUNSEL
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
57 thanks in 37 posts

10-26-2012 5:20 AM

I am wearing 2 sprays today in sultans fragrance with Tom Ford oil as an additional cover. I am considering washing it off at the minute as the smell as bad. I really like the XS range but think this needs a lot more cover oil added during blending.
10-26-2012 5:20 AM
Thanks given by SteveO
Sheldon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

10-26-2012 12:19 PM

Yeah it does have a 'stink' to it I use Dirty English as a cover for it seems to mask it well unless I smell close to the app points, haven't had anyone comment on bad smells though. However I did have a nice experience with it today a lady I have known for over 10 years was very huggy and when talking about her needing her roots covering again I asked if she was going grey elsewhere, I now know she most certainly isn't.

Current Stash

Alpha Dream - Glace, FB Sil Glace, Corporativo, Androstadienone (10mcg/drop)
LAL - Wolf (unscented), Primitive*
Love Scent - NPA
True Pheromones - TA oil + body spray, TI body spray, TC, TT, TE
PheromoneXS – SOB-XS, Vibe-XS, Ascend-XS (Oil), Cohesion (Oil), Evolve*

* = Sample
10-26-2012 12:19 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, doctordonald
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
285 thanks in 80 posts

10-31-2012 8:02 PM

I've been using SOB-XS solo for a few nights and thought I should add some info.

Dose-1 to 3 sprays solo, P/N, and SO. scented, over three nights.

Self effects are always the same. For the first few hours the carefree/sly dog feeling {minus the arrogance I felt on the first night} is there. The lack of arrogance is probably due to not using the Ascend-XS with it. My first inclination after applying it is always to get out of the house and look for someone to talk out of their panties. After a few hours the feeling of melancholy and empathy that idontknow reported take over and I just want to be around people in general. If that doesn't happen then those feelings increase to an almost desperate level. Right now I very much want to cozy up to someone soft and listen to old love ballads from the 40's. Now where did that Pinciotti girl go? lol.

As far as hits go I've had three obvious ones, 2 good and 1 bad. As i walked past four women in a crowded store I heard one say "Holy shit, did you smell the cloud of piss that just blew by here!" oops. The second hit came from a girl bagging my groceries. She was maybe 18 yo. and cute in a strange kind of way. She was moving pretty slow for a bagger and looked to be deep in thought. When she handed me my bags I got the usual "have a nice evening" but then she pursed her lips and batted her eyes at me. The third was a couple hours ago. I went to Walmart and as usual they had everything but what I wanted so I decided to by a game. The girl at the register was in her early 20's and had kind of a homely face but her body was tight. She spent nearly two min. struggling to get the display case open so I know she got a good whiff. While I was standing in line at the register I got lost in my thoughts for a min. and when i looked up I saw homely girl still standing by the display case with her mouth hanging open and staring a hole through me. Good stuff.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2012 9:16 PM by Eeyore.)
10-31-2012 8:02 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, D_Darko, SteveO

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1765
Thanks received:
962 thanks in 393 posts

11-02-2012 7:27 AM

(10-31-2012 8:02 PM)Eeyore Wrote:  I've been using SOB-XS solo for a few nights and thought I should add some info.

Dose-1 to 3 sprays solo, P/N, and SO. scented, over three nights.

Self effects are always the same. For the first few hours the carefree/sly dog feeling {minus the arrogance I felt on the first night} is there. The lack of arrogance is probably due to not using the Ascend-XS with it. My first inclination after applying it is always to get out of the house and look for someone to talk out of their panties. After a few hours the feeling of melancholy and empathy that idontknow reported take over and I just want to be around people in general. If that doesn't happen then those feelings increase to an almost desperate level. Right now I very much want to cozy up to someone soft and listen to old love ballads from the 40's. Now where did that Pinciotti girl go? lol.

As far as hits go I've had three obvious ones, 2 good and 1 bad. As i walked past four women in a crowded store I heard one say "Holy shit, did you smell the cloud of piss that just blew by here!" oops. The second hit came from a girl bagging my groceries. She was maybe 18 yo. and cute in a strange kind of way. She was moving pretty slow for a bagger and looked to be deep in thought. When she handed me my bags I got the usual "have a nice evening" but then she pursed her lips and batted her eyes at me. The third was a couple hours ago. I went to Walmart and as usual they had everything but what I wanted so I decided to by a game. The girl at the register was in her early 20's and had kind of a homely face but her body was tight. She spent nearly two min. struggling to get the display case open so I know she got a good whiff. While I was standing in line at the register I got lost in my thoughts for a min. and when i looked up I saw homely girl still standing by the display case with her mouth hanging open and staring a hole through me. Good stuff.

Good work there my friend! I hope I'll get a sample of SOB with my order that should be arriving any day now. Don't know if I like what I'm hearing about the melancholy you guys have been reporting on. I have plenty of that as is. Only one way to find out the selfeffects though. Keep the reports coming!
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 12:49 PM by D_Darko.)
11-02-2012 7:27 AM
SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1415
Thanks received:
1505 thanks in 511 posts

11-06-2012 3:15 PM

OK so what I have been getting is blend with more fragrances?

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-06-2012 3:15 PM
Thanks given by COUNSEL
COUNSEL
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
57 thanks in 37 posts

11-06-2012 3:37 PM

(11-06-2012 3:15 PM)SteveO Wrote:  OK so what I have been getting is blend with more fragrances?

Yes. I think you could add 3 or 4 times the current amount. I added around 3mls of fragrance oil, mixed it well and left it for over a week and i still has a strong pheromone smell to it. I was told I stank Rolleyes

I would happy pay more for stronger fragrance versions of all your products Thanks
11-06-2012 3:37 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, AMANKIND

Share This Thread