Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
SOB-XS, anyone tried it?
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1765
Thanks received:
962 thanks in 393 posts

RE: SOB-XS, anyone tried it?
09-21-2012 10:37 AM

Looking forward to reading about these adventures Pago! And I agree about the Oud, I love the smell of it.
09-21-2012 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 323
Thanks received:
268 thanks in 138 posts

09-21-2012 1:07 PM

(09-20-2012 10:02 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Hmm not sure about work, but there's only one way to find out for sure. What a great guy you are for volunteering tooSmile

Done. Just bought SOB-XS and will be sure to report.Diablo

Besides, I won't let eeyore and Pago take all the glory lol.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2012 6:15 PM by MangoEruption.)
09-21-2012 1:07 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
285 thanks in 80 posts

09-21-2012 7:08 PM

Walking out the door to work right now.

I feel like one arrogant motherfucker. " BOW BEFORE ME SUBHUMANS! " LOL!
09-21-2012 7:08 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko, paradigmshift, SteveO, Shyguy1337

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
186 thanks in 102 posts

09-21-2012 7:41 PM

Haha! Prowl was the same, felt omnipotent! Wolf and Vibe are seriously good too, gives Wolf the teeth it needs to kick ass!
09-21-2012 7:41 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

09-21-2012 7:51 PM

(09-21-2012 7:08 PM)Eeyore Wrote:  Walking out the door to work right now.

I feel like one arrogant motherfucker. " BOW BEFORE ME SUBHUMANS! " LOL!

LOL Big Grin
09-21-2012 7:51 PM
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
285 thanks in 80 posts

09-21-2012 8:24 PM

Oh No, I've become Casey Kelso!

I can't stop laughing at my self. I really want to to ditch work and find a hedonist party.
09-21-2012 8:24 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
285 thanks in 80 posts

09-22-2012 6:24 AM

S.O.B.-XS report

Dose= 6 sprays to neck from a sample bottle
2 drops Ascend-XS to neck { explanation to come }

At 20:00 hours I read the S.O.B product description on the phero-xs web page and put six sprays from the sample bottle on my neck. I still wasn't sure what to expect because I'm soooo not " That Guy ", I was also not wanting a repeat of my Instant Jerk experience. With I.J. I just wanted to punch and hate fuck everyone I saw, bad news. After about ten mins. I felt nothing so I went out for a smoke and paced up and down my drive way. That is when I noticed that I was walking differently and being a little amused at the thought of everyone and everything that wasn't as awesome as I was, WUT? About 30 min. later I was feeling a little irritable and caved. As much as I wanted to test it solo I was afraid of an I.J. repeat so I added 2 drop of Ascend to tame it a bit. Ten min. after that I was walking to my truck thinking that the city of Gotham was about to meet it's new champion.

I got to work about 20 min. early so I sat in my ride listening to tunes and thinking about the comparisons from earlier in this thread and what I was feeling. Barney Stinson, Bill " The Butcher ", The Burger King with a bottle of wine and a hooker, they all fit. I guess it all depends on your starting point. Then the image of Casey Kelso popped into my mind and I just hung my head and laughed, that was it. Relaxed, confident, cocky, funny, and no real sense of responsibility. I just smiled at went to work.

Fortunately for me it was raining like hell and activity in my district dropped to nothing so it ended just being a night of goofing around and horse play. I never doubted that if the need arose I could turn that smile upside down and jump in someones shit, I just didn't need to. With as much Androstenone as I must have been wearing it didn't cause any problems with my coworkers but then they are all used to being around and many are themselves " high test " people. A few commented on my better than average mood but that was about it. Then I got to go to my favorite place, the ghetto hospital.

The place was dead and most of the Nurses' were just milling around. I found three that I knew right away and it was just the usual friendly conversations. The next three were a little more interesting. All three had been exposed to the Evolve+Cohesion
combo and all three responded very well to it, especially a drop dead gorgeous 20 something girl with purple-ish red hair.
She was so into that one I think I could have crawled right on top her in the triage area, Not this time. All three of them kept their backs to me for the most part and didn't seem interested in talking at all. every so often one would take a quick look at me. Each time I just made solid eye contact and gave them a mischievous grin. They would instantly break eye contact and turn away. I don't know if that was good or bad but it was repeatable and fun so I just kept doing it and laughing to myself inside.

Around 0400 hours the fun was over. I still felt good but the fun cocky vibe and my energy dropped off sharply. It was close to checkout time and I chose not to re-app. Sooooooo that's about 8 hours for the S.O.B. and the Ascend seemed to still be in full swing.

Conclusion: S.O.B. is " That Guy " I always secretly admired and hated " That Guy " I always thought I would hate myself if I ever became " That Guy " Well I sure didn't hate myself last night and if I get a repeat performance tonight I'm buying a bottle of " That Guy ".

Lastly, if anyone hears of a job opening at Hogwarts Academy please pass that along to SteveO.
09-22-2012 6:24 AM
Thanks given by Hurakan, idontknow, thundr, shadowknight, SteveO, MangoEruption, Pheroquirk, kenpachi, extraballislit, Dafixisin, D_Darko, bored4life, Shelly B, Mustang, Ozee, KIMBA, right_mr, NikkiReloaded, Shyguy1337

SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1415
Thanks received:
1505 thanks in 511 posts

09-22-2012 1:05 PM

I'd keep repping you but I need to spread the love. I feel like a cheap whore when it tells me that.Smile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-22-2012 1:05 PM
Thanks given by MangoEruption, Eeyore, D_Darko, Shelly B
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 323
Thanks received:
268 thanks in 138 posts

09-22-2012 1:11 PM

(09-22-2012 1:05 PM)SteveO Wrote:  I'd keep repping you but I need to spread the love. I feel like a cheap whore when it tells me that.Smile

:-O

That report finalized it. Gonna take her to work on Monday when I get the package. Lol, I like how we're initially using SOB-XS for work and not play... Oh well, should be interesting.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2012 1:11 PM by MangoEruption.)
09-22-2012 1:11 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko, doctordonald
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1765
Thanks received:
962 thanks in 393 posts

09-27-2012 11:01 AM

So, what's going on... you all gave up already? ;) Has anyone tried this in a club? I challenge you to do it, lol.
09-27-2012 11:01 AM
Thanks given by doctordonald

Share This Thread