Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SARMs as Pheromones
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

SARMs as Pheromones
01-09-2019 6:04 AM

The more endeavouring days of experimental phero-exploring seem over where members seemed to test everything with a slight promise to function as a semio-chemical, be it self-effects or "phero" effects on others exposed.

Some non-traditional substances that are not really pheromones in any valid scientific definiton still turned out staples, like the prohormone 6-oxo for example.

As some are certainly aware, there are SARMs out there that act on the Androgen Receptors in different tissues differently but are not structurally related to physiological steroids and thus don't undergo aromatization or other enzymatic metabolzation (at least it isn't known about - I consider it likely though that some metabolites will be formed if one were to take that stuff internally).

Now, it is still not established if AR-activation is required or sufficient for Phero-like effects since other receptors and even non-receptor action are involved in phero-action. Still, it's very likely and who knows where and how those SARMs would act on if they were used as "Pheromones" = some microgramm in alcoholic solution inhaled.

SARMs that are real AR-ligands are:

- Ostarine MK2866

-Testolone RAD140

-Ligandrol LGD4030

-YK-11

-Andarine S4

There are others, but some "SARMs" are not really SARMs since they dont bind the AR but act via different biochemical pathways (Stenabol e.g. acts on PPAR-delta, how crank is that?)

From a cursory "research" on them Testolone seems the most intriguing since it has murine studies behind it that show pronounced neuro-protective effects in line with what physiological Androgens are known for to provide. It is also a very potent anabolic and thus mimics Testosterone's effects on the AR in muscle and sceletal tissues.

In the US there seem to be good third-prty tested sources for those research-chemicals an they are not expensive and would last a lifelong for phero use (micrograms)

Maybe some community members might be willing to test some out.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019 6:09 AM by GoergeFocky.)
01-09-2019 6:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: SARMs as Pheromones
01-10-2019 4:09 AM

You know, I've been thinking about this for some days now. Not really SARMs, but DMAA. It was banned in 2012 since a marathon runner died (supposedly) from an overdose. Around the time several products turned to crap. It was used in several pre workout powders before the ban. I tried one of them and the effects were similar to hardcore phero selfies. Much better and stronger than the bullshit PWOs they make today. DMAA is the real deal, probably better than most SARMs though they're pretty good. There's an interesting article about DMAA here;

As it turns out, DMAA is extracted from the plant Geranium. From the Bad Wolf salespage "most people think that the pheromones we have listed in our unmixed section is all we have, so we must just be juggling them around. That is far from the truth. Liquid Alchemy Labs uses many different pheromones, plant extracts, pheromone like substances or putatives. Garry never stops searching for more and better pheromones and many of them he does not sell individually as he does not want his competitors to know about them."

DMHA is another option. Less powerful, but still in a grey area as far as legality. Why is LAL the only vendor having issues with merchant accounts?

SARMs will soon be illegal too. Just wait for somebody to abuse them and ruin it for everybody. It's worth an experiment. I have some Ligandrol laying around so I'll dillute it in some kind of carrier and take it for a spin. Keep you posted.
01-10-2019 4:09 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2019 5:36 AM

(01-10-2019 4:09 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  You know, I've been thinking about this for some days now. Not really SARMs, but DMAA. It was banned in 2012 since a marathon runner died (supposedly) from an overdose. Around the time several products turned to crap. It was used in several pre workout powders before the ban. I tried one of them and the effects were similar to hardcore phero selfies. Much better and stronger than the bullshit PWOs they make today. DMAA is the real deal, probably better than most SARMs though they're pretty good. There's an interesting article about DMAA here;

As it turns out, DMAA is extracted from the plant Geranium. From the Bad Wolf salespage "most people think that the pheromones we have listed in our unmixed section is all we have, so we must just be juggling them around. That is far from the truth. Liquid Alchemy Labs uses many different pheromones, plant extracts, pheromone like substances or putatives. Garry never stops searching for more and better pheromones and many of them he does not sell individually as he does not want his competitors to know about them."

DMHA is another option. Less powerful, but still in a grey area as far as legality. Why is LAL the only vendor having issues with merchant accounts?

SARMs will soon be illegal too. Just wait for somebody to abuse them and ruin it for everybody. It's worth an experiment. I have some Ligandrol laying around so I'll dillute it in some kind of carrier and take it for a spin. Keep you posted.

DMAA is also intersting, since it's very unclear how amines would act via inhalation. Just by entering the bloodstream probably, but maybe other pathways are involved.

The SARMS are closer to traditionla pheos though obviously.
If you have high volume alcohol or dipropylene glycol, Ligandrol should disolve easily, then you can don dilute from there. Pls keep us updated if you ever go for it
01-10-2019 5:36 AM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

01-11-2019 12:14 PM

(01-10-2019 5:36 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  DMAA is also intersting, since it's very unclear how amines would act via inhalation. Just by entering the bloodstream probably, but maybe other pathways are involved.

The SARMS are closer to traditionla pheos though obviously.
If you have high volume alcohol or dipropylene glycol, Ligandrol should disolve easily, then you can don dilute from there. Pls keep us updated if you ever go for it

Somewhat related, prior to finding out about pheromone usage I use to use modafinil. I noticed that modafinil would produce "hits". Not as strong as some pheromones but they were definitely there. This was taken orally.

No pheremone has ever matched the hits produced from mixing PEA with an MAOI( selegiline in my case). The strongest self effects and unreal status hits. So there is definitely something to the amines that infuences your signature.
01-11-2019 12:14 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-11-2019 2:28 PM

(01-11-2019 12:14 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Somewhat related, prior to finding out about pheromone usage I use to use modafinil. I noticed that modafinil would produce "hits". Not as strong as some pheromones but they were definitely there. This was taken orally.

No pheremone has ever matched the hits produced from mixing PEA with an MAOI( selegiline in my case). The strongest self effects and unreal status hits. So there is definitely something to the amines that infuences your signature.

I'm curious....Please talk about the PEA and MAOI hits. What did you see? How did you make it or where did you get it?
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 2:29 PM by DarkLord1.)
01-11-2019 2:28 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-11-2019 3:19 PM

You got it GF, I'll keep you posted.

(01-11-2019 12:14 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Somewhat related, prior to finding out about pheromone usage I use to use modafinil. I noticed that modafinil would produce "hits". Not as strong as some pheromones but they were definitely there. This was taken orally.

I've used moda on and off for a few years and I can vouch for your claims. Moda makes me a better conversationalist and a bit more incisive in communication so I notice how people respond. It's much like self effects from mones. The same can be said of other nootropics like phenibut or noopept as well as raised testosterone from roids, SARMs or what have you. I also think moda helps me carry certain Pheromones in a better way.

I also want to know more about PEA and MAOI. I remember experiencing status hits in the gym from DMAA containing PWOs similar to phero hits.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 3:21 PM by MacCauley.)
01-11-2019 3:19 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

01-11-2019 3:54 PM

(01-11-2019 2:28 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I'm curious....Please talk about the PEA and MAOI hits. What did you see? How did you make it or where did you get it?

It was a couple of months before I found out about monsy. So a little more than a year ago. I did it about 5x. First thing is the self effects are similar to coke, euphoria mood elevation, increadible posture lasting 3 or 4 hours instead of 20 minutes. Also terrible bruxism the inside of my mouth would be chewed out by the end of the night.

As far as hits, you notice the dear in the headlights from pretty much everyone. Man and women. One night particular I was solo at a club and the first girl I talked to invited to sit at their vip table and drink with them. Later on the bartender told me I did not need to wait in line for a drink. He then invited me behind the bar. Hot women would move in my area even through I was just up against a wall checking my phone. Got opened many times. Eventually pulled a hot blonde without saying very much. I thought at the time it must have been my confidence but knowing what I know now there must be an effect on your pheremone signature. PEA is dopamine so high dopamine high status .

The day after was always hell though. High blood pressure headache, blisters in mouth, lethargic. It's obviously not worth it especially when mones are less of toll on the body.

I'd be interested in pea as a spray I've read those posts but it's been a dead thread for quite some time.

I read that imprint had pea in it. I tried it with an MAOI and did not notice anything special.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 4:56 PM by abn1391.)
01-11-2019 3:54 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-11-2019 6:38 PM

(01-11-2019 3:54 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  It was a couple of months before I found out about monsy. So a little more than a year ago. I did it about 5x. First thing is the self effects are similar to coke, euphoria mood elevation, increadible posture lasting 3 or 4 hours instead of 20 minutes. Also terrible bruxism the inside of my mouth would be chewed out by the end of the night.

As far as hits, you notice the dear in the headlights from pretty much everyone. Man and women. One night particular I was solo at a club and the first girl I talked to invited to sit at their vip table and drink with them. Later on the bartender told me I did not need to wait in line for a drink. He then invited me behind the bar. Hot women would move in my area even through I was just up against a wall checking my phone. Got opened many times. Eventually pulled a hot blonde without saying very much. I thought at the time it must have been my confidence but knowing what I know now there must be an effect on your pheremone signature. PEA is dopamine so high dopamine high status .

The day after was always hell though. High blood pressure headache, blisters in mouth, lethargic. It's obviously not worth it especially when mones are less of toll on the body.

I'd be interested in pea as a spray I've read those posts but it's been a dead thread for quite some time.

I read that imprint had pea in it. I tried it with an MAOI and did not notice anything special.

Yep. The crash just scared me off. So you took these orally? Thanks for the clarification and info.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 6:38 PM by DarkLord1.)
01-11-2019 6:38 PM

GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-12-2019 4:33 AM

Interesting abn1391,

We simply cannot know what eventually is responsible for those effects. Exuded metabolites of the substances taken or "simply" their effects on our neurochemistry, then altering exuded semiochemicals. Dopamine at least is closel related to Trstosterone-Homeostatsis as we know. But maybe higher dopamine results in higher excreted dopa-metabolites that might be attractive or staus enhancing.

Also possible, while a bit "disappointing", is an altered selp-perception. Maybe nobody around you was really affected but you pereceived it differently. There was an interesting paper that alluded to such effects from inhaled copulins on males:

Maybe a bit of both really.
It would also be interesting to see if such substances: Modafinil, Selegiline or PEA would be effective as aerosols on oneself and others. PEA has been experimented with already as you said.
01-12-2019 4:33 AM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

01-12-2019 11:41 AM

(01-12-2019 4:33 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Interesting abn1391,

We simply cannot know what eventually is responsible for those effects. Exuded metabolites of the substances taken or "simply" their effects on our neurochemistry, then altering exuded semiochemicals. Dopamine at least is closel related to Trstosterone-Homeostatsis as we know. But maybe higher dopamine results in higher excreted dopa-metabolites that might be attractive or staus enhancing.

Also possible, while a bit "disappointing", is an altered selp-perception. Maybe nobody around you was really affected but you pereceived it differently. There was an interesting paper that alluded to such effects from inhaled copulins on males:

Maybe a bit of both really.
It would also be interesting to see if such substances: Modafinil, Selegiline or PEA would be effective as aerosols on oneself and others. PEA has been experimented with already as you said.

Anything is possible but having used other dopaminergic stimulants, I've always noticed increased attention from them. I have selegline, and modafinil on hand and pea is easy to obtain. I'd be willing to test them as aerosols if the process is not to cumbersome.
01-12-2019 11:41 AM

Share This Thread