Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SARMs as Pheromones
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: SARMs as Pheromones
02-09-2019 7:51 PM

I need to make a correction here. The stack I got was Ostarine and Testolone. Not S-4. Sorry. Lil busy now. But I'll keep ya's posted.
02-09-2019 7:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-11-2019 1:34 AM

So I just diluted these today. Am gonna let them sit for a week while am shaking'em here and there.

Also, while I was at it, I thought I'll dilute another batch of each into 25ml brown dropper bottles as well.

So what I've done is, for them 5ml sprayers, I've only put 1 drop of sarms. And for the 25ml bottles I've put 5 drops each. Relatively. So that it has a better spread. That's just a humble personal opinion I just thought of.

Check photo.
02-11-2019 1:34 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-11-2019 1:39 AM

Photo.
As for the body building part, I'll keep ya's posted on that too, but that's more of a long term 3 months kinda thing.

As for the phero use of the sarms, I'll need another week to try them on. Plus with multiple projects, I'll try me best to keep ya's all posted.

Cheers.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 1:41 AM by DrChocolate.)
02-11-2019 1:39 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-24-2019 4:32 PM

It's too early to say this, but preliminary tests show that;

Ostarine solo is a social but people still interrupt me. They do listen, but unlike a social like style, where they shut up till I finish the sentence, with Ostarine they won't hesitate to interrupt me.

At first I thought it was placebo, but I can defo confirm that Ostarine has a euphoric component to it. I get a tolerance to it though. But others get hit with the euphoria when they get the first sniff. Giggle factor. Slightly similar to DHEAS.

Testolone seems to act similar to Androstadienone . I feel slightly lethargic with more than 4 sprays from the sample bottle. And on longer exposure I feel slightly irritated. But no Androstadienone hang over the next day. That's a good thing.

Both combined are a good combo. No overdose so far up to 10 sprays each.

Still early to tell, but they do have some good pheromonal qualities.
02-24-2019 4:32 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-05-2019 1:11 AM

K. I can confirm upon multiple trials.

Ostarine has a happy giggly euphoric social property. Very similar to Alpha THDOC and DHEAS

and

Testolone has a slight lovey dovey property. Very similar to A.1. Except no hangover the next day when app points left uncleaned. But I DO get a slight lethargy from it. Very similar to A.1.

As for dosage, it seems to work the same from 1 spray all the way till 10 sprays for Ostarine. (all 5ml sample size spray bottle sprays)

Although on Testolone, above 5 sample sprays, it seems to overdose a bit. And the overdose hit seems to have an extra calming effect to others. Including yawning. Cos yawning was replicated multiple times on Testolone high doses above 5 sprays. It seems to make others too tired. To a level that they'd rather not talk. To confirm this, I've cleaned out the older app spots and re applied, at a lower dose of 2 sprays. And hits are much better. So that's what I can see from both of them.

Longevity wise, I can see them go for about 3 hours. And that's about it. After 3 hours, nothing. On both Testolone and Ostarine. So am assuming a little bit of dpg might extend the longevity of the hits, but I like the way it is now.

I'd really love to see what others can see from them. Would be DEFENTELY amazing to here from others about sarms.

A special thanks for GeorgeFocky for bringing this up. Thanks George. Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 1:12 AM by DrChocolate.)
03-05-2019 1:11 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-05-2019 6:41 AM

Very interesting, thank you!
03-05-2019 6:41 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-29-2019 12:48 AM

Just a quick add on Ostarine.

The blend of 1 drop to 5ml (5drops inside a 25ml dropper bottle) of Ostarine, seems to pair/combine well with any and every Phero blend I've tried so far.

Duration is 2 to 3 hours still. I can confirm that for sure now.

And the effect (the biggest effect) is the happy/giggly chattiness.

Tried it on ride shares as well as work and play. With both people I do know and I don't.

Hits every racial demographic, both male and female and also, kids.

Personally I love pairing it with heavy sexuals.
04-29-2019 12:48 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-19-2019 2:50 PM

I'm on the 18th day of my Rad 140 cycle and it has kicked in for real. This juice is no joke. Probably the closest thing to straight test. My dose is 20mg and holy fuck. This really needs extensive scientific research. If it proves to have no dangerous side effects long term it should be legalized to prevent people from using gear and prohormones.

The strength gains are incredible. Stamina is through the roof. Usually I'm in the gym for an hour, but today I was there for 2 hours and 15 minutes blasting my muscles. I could keep going. This is more potent than LGD. LGD is good for bulking, but Rad is much better for strength and muscle hardness.

My girlfriend told me this morning that my smell is fantastic long before putting on mones. I've noticed it too. There's a sweet smell all around me. I get attraction hits from mainly young, cute women after ingesting this stuff. I've also got that animalistic look in my eyes; the same I had on gear. No excessive aggression, but my fuse is pretty long.

Obvious side effects includes increased body heat (constantly flushed and hot), dark urine (started liver support just in case), hunger, rock hard erections, thin and watery cum. I'll have to do some blood work after the cycle. Aiming for 54 days.
10-19-2019 2:50 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-20-2019 11:37 AM

(10-19-2019 2:50 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  I'm on the 18th day of my Rad 140 cycle and it has kicked in for real. This juice is no joke. Probably the closest thing to straight test. My dose is 20mg and holy fuck. This really needs extensive scientific research. If it proves to have no dangerous side effects long term it should be legalized to prevent people from using gear and prohormones.

The strength gains are incredible. Stamina is through the roof. Usually I'm in the gym for an hour, but today I was there for 2 hours and 15 minutes blasting my muscles. I could keep going. This is more potent than LGD. LGD is good for bulking, but Rad is much better for strength and muscle hardness.

My girlfriend told me this morning that my smell is fantastic long before putting on mones. I've noticed it too. There's a sweet smell all around me. I get attraction hits from mainly young, cute women after ingesting this stuff. I've also got that animalistic look in my eyes; the same I had on gear. No excessive aggression, but my fuse is pretty long.

Obvious side effects includes increased body heat (constantly flushed and hot), dark urine (started liver support just in case), hunger, rock hard erections, thin and watery cum. I'll have to do some blood work after the cycle. Aiming for 54 days.

How old are you, Mac ... as in, is 20mg drops, and the average dose? And how are you dosing it, once a day, twice a day, before workout, before bed? I didn't see it on the page I found it.

Thanks! Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019 11:39 AM by MMM.)
10-20-2019 11:37 AM
Merovingian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2019 12:12 PM

(10-19-2019 2:50 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  I'm on the 18th day of my Rad 140 cycle and it has kicked in for real. This juice is no joke. Probably the closest thing to straight test. My dose is 20mg and holy fuck. This really needs extensive scientific research. If it proves to have no dangerous side effects long term it should be legalized to prevent people from using gear and prohormones.

Well this is an interesting thread. Definitely time for me to do some research.
10-20-2019 12:12 PM

Share This Thread