Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Review of LPMP Like A Magnet in Butter Cream Peach.
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Review of LPMP Like A Magnet in Butter Cream Peach.
12-24-2016 8:58 PM

I wore Like A Magnet in Butter Cream Peach from March 2014 until December 2016. The bulk of the testing was done over March and May of 2014. The weather ranged from 60’s to 80’s. Since testing, I have been using this as my everyday phero.

Like A Magnet is an oil-based phero that came in a 1/3 fluid ounce bottle. The Butter Cream Peach fragrance is amazingly fruity and juicy. It is really bright – too bright for me and it only turns slightly sour on me. Most fruits turn nasty sour on me, but this one only slightly so. This fragrance has a lot of staying power and would not even come off with witch hazel.

I did not experience any self-effects with this phero. The throw of this fragrance and phero is up to 15 feet away from me. I would apply this phero liberally: on my tummy, chest, neck, hands etc.

I have found that Like A Magnet is a mild social sexual phero. It very much puts me in the mind of Scent of Eros for women, but there is less deference with Like A Magnet. The more Like A Magnet I applied the more sexual the phero slanted. With regular application (just my neck & hands) it felt 80% social and 20% sexual, per the hits I received, but when I added more to my chest and tummy, the sexual hits increased.

Women were pleasant and men were too. When I applied more, guys that I knew, (about age 20ish) would say little sexual innuendos to me in conversations. They were so slick and fast that it would take me a minute to figure them out. Also when I wore more Like A Magnet and would go out into public I had men from 20s to 50s giving me hard hits. I would get goofy smiles, smirks, stares, men would stop mid action to turn to look at me, and come hither looks from across the room. I even had a few women to stop and just stare at me. I was walking behind a woman in a store and she stopped and turned completely around to look at me.

So Like A Magnet is a nice customizable phero. The responses to Like A Magnet are consistent and predictable. It can be social, but you can increase the amount if you want to make it more sexual. I am on the fence about whether I would get another bottle of this because I like super hard hits and this one does hit hard, but I have to wear so much for it to do so. I think this would be the perfect phero for a woman who is new to Pheromones who wanted to get her feet wet as she would be in total control of the responses. Wear a little and get social or wear a lot and get sexual.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
12-24-2016 8:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP of G2 with Bosom Bows Honeycake 3 1,504 06-20-2019 4:39 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  5/01/17 Review of Sexpionage in Balls - LPMP Honeycake 4 2,168 02-10-2019 6:55 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Sexology 3 Honeycake 0 1,016 02-07-2018 9:48 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Topper in Strange Attractors. Honeycake 0 926 02-07-2018 9:46 PM
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Carnivale with Audacious Honeycake 0 884 02-07-2018 9:42 PM