Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Review of DESIRE ME PLUS XS & INNOCENCE XS
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Review of DESIRE ME PLUS XS & INNOCENCE XS
09-01-2017 3:20 AM

DESIRE ME PLUS XS

I tested Desire Me Plus XS in March of 2013, February 2014, and August 2017. The Spring weather ranged from the 60s-70s in the day to the 30s & 40s at night. It was pretty hot this past August – high 90s.

This phero stinks to high heaven. I had it scented with a rose scent. The throw ranges from 5-10 feet in hot weather/indoors and as little as 2-5 feet in cooler weather or outdoors. I would wear 3,2, and finally only1 spray. NuTrix did the calculations on how potent this stuff was and I started taking the sprayer out and drizzling it along my torso because even 1 spray was too much. Drizzling did not help.

I did get the self- effect of delayed arousal. This phero scares the shit out of me because it was one of the most potent I have ever worn. I could easily ghost when wearing this. When I wore too much men ignored me, or were rude, but would stare at me when I wasn’t looking. Women on the other hand would become hostile.

When I hit my sweet spot, which usually was part of a drizzle men and women were both spellbound. Here are some of my most noteable hits:

1. caught one dude (40s-50s) staring at me - about 10 feet away

2. the cashier, female, 20s was checking me out and then all of a sudden she stopped what she was doing, looked up at me as if enraptured, made pointed eye contact, and then asked me how I was...I returned the inquiry, but it was so deliberate and dramatic...

3. I passed a baby boy sitting in a shopping cart on one aisle, and he started screaming and reaching for me as I was looking for condiments about 4 feet away. It was so funny. His daddy kept slapping his arms down and his mom starting scolding him in Spanish to be quiet.

4. In the check out line I had one guy with his lady and he keep staring at me and trying to make eye contact with me. I had another guy burn holes in my face staring at me, but when I looked at him - he looked away.

5. At my mom’s Dr.’s appointment her nurse kept whipping her head around while she was examining my mom to look at me. She was about 10 feet away from me and I was on the other side of the room. The doctor that came in and examined her was very upbeat and she kept doing the same thing. She whipped her head multiple times to stare at me and just look at me. She did get a dig in about my weight though. We were talking about banana nut bread and she said well you can afford to eat some!

6. When I was shopping a woman about 30-40ish cornered me and accused me of ignoring her. I told her I didn’t know who she was. She was indignant that I didn’t know who she was and told me that I lived in such and such neighborhood. I do not. She would not back down. She insisted that I was this person. Even after my mom walked up and told her I was not.

INNOCENCE XS

I tested Innocence XS in March of 2013 and Feb 2014. The weather ranged from the 60s-70s in the day to 30s-40s at night.

This one is scented with rose as well. The throw ranged from 2 feet to 10 feet. I could apply 1-3 sprays of this without ghosting. I never got any self effects, but this phero scared me for a different reason. Men could be friendly or they could be very patronizing and condescending. I really didn’t like that at all. It was kind of frightening.

So I started to wear both DESIRE ME XS and INNOCENCE XS together and got much better results. When I wear them together I have to use a 1:1 ratio. The throw was about 5 feet with one spray each and about 10 feet with 2 sprays each. It also diffuses well regardless of the weather. Men and women of all ages responded well to this mix. The responses were social with 1 spray and more sexual with 2 sprays.

These Pheromones are so potent that I can’t get a handle on them. I am glad that I finally found a nice sweet spot for each one, but I would not repurchase either one of these alone.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
09-01-2017 3:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Review of DESIRE ME PLUS XS & INNOCENCE XS
09-01-2017 8:15 AM

Can't wait for my desire me to come, mine is man's version tho.

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
09-01-2017 8:15 AM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2017 4:31 PM

Finally i have received my desire xs, the smell isn't as strong as DP. Smells good to me though, will try it out this saturday.

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
09-07-2017 4:31 PM
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-07-2017 5:12 PM

Here is how I use it

Before bed, I tilt the bottle a bit, and before a full drop forms, I put my finger on the opening of the bottle and dab the oil on my bare butt cheeks, and the thigh area around my dick. This gives time for the smell to subside, and it lasts 24 (easy)-36(stretch with my showering and steam room habits) hours.

I've got comments that I smell like pussy, and have applied it to my friends and noticed they smell like vagina 3 hours later.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-07-2017 5:12 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-25-2017 10:03 PM

This appears to be latest desire me thread . Read all desire threads but very little on Steves cover scents. The spray only comes in ladies scents:

Ive narrowed it down to 4 which hopefully dont smell too girly.

Do any ladies here have tried these that can give some guidance?

Pink sugar, sexy amber, jasmine vanilla or chocolate?

Im leaning towards pink sugar to hopefully cover the cops well?
11-25-2017 10:03 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-28-2017 6:54 PM

I purchased the oil, unscented. I usually apply 1 or 2 drops on my tool, then spray a cover scent or ISO -E on top, sometimes the reverse.
I don't believe that buying DM scented is viable for a male, especially as you would be probably using it in combo with other scented products.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-28-2017 6:54 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-28-2017 7:02 PM

You can get Desire Me spray unscented. Just don't click on the scent option button and they send it unscented by default.
11-28-2017 7:02 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-28-2017 8:07 PM

Thanks guys but too late... I got the pink sugar.

Anyways, wanted something different than unscented.

Should be interesting to test...
Besides i'll be the guy that smells
like cops and some ladies perfume.

We shall see.
11-28-2017 8:07 PM

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-02-2018 3:52 PM

Any updates on the Desire Me oil/spray?
04-02-2018 3:52 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-02-2018 4:24 PM

Pink sugar cops Works great. Been adding to evolve/cohesion
and captain swoon combos.
04-02-2018 4:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Innocence XS NuTrix 4 3,692 03-03-2016 4:27 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Desire Me Oil for man vs Desire Me Oil for woman moe 5 4,084 05-03-2015 10:46 AM
Last Post: theLaw
Heart 1st go Desire Me+ Xs Review LadyScientist 3 3,422 04-18-2014 8:11 PM
Last Post: fluffygirl12
  Desire me PLUS review Marzipan 2 2,366 02-21-2013 11:02 AM
Last Post: Marzipan
  Cops Comparo - Desire Me versus Desire Me XS Plus Shelly B 15 9,176 02-21-2013 9:44 AM
Last Post: ambra