Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Innocence XS
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3534
Thanks received:
2906 thanks in 1466 posts

Innocence XS
07-10-2014 12:06 PM

Love this.
LOVE THIS.
Started using it last summer and just recently bought a 2nd bottle.

This one is so congruent with me it's redorkulous Big Grin It's girly, it's friendly, it's flirty and it's FUN.

It isn't a terribly smelly blend (I always get the unscented) and it covers well. 2-3 sprays max from the 10ml for me gets the best results.

Some trials:

2 sprays to torso and split between wrists.
Environment: Dinner with a friend and hubby and then some alone time with the man

Hubby seemed distracted at first but then the car ride brought him around (to go anywhere from our house is a good drive). I noticed self effects from Innocence right away. More like what I'm used to. Mood lift, happy, flirty...hubby got handsy with me on the drive to dinner. It was a great get together, lots of laughing and mindless chatter and hubby being very sweet. At home I'm usually the instigator of "bedsports" but hubby surprised me by beating me to it this time...NICE Big Grin

I would say 1st run with Innocence = A+
-----------------------------------------

2 sprays again, applied same places.
Environment: Work

Men seem to be behaving accommodatingly. Lots of smiles and LOTS of eye contact (one of my peeves is lack of eye contact while speaking with some people) seemed to have their complete attention and they were happy I was there - not that people usually cringe when they see me Eek

The women I encountered were also "very" happy to see me, a kind of "I haven't seen you - how is every little thing" way. Interested to know that I'm good and well. Across the board. Interesting.
--------------------------------------

Front and back of neck - 1 spray each
Environment: Heat Humid afternoon out doors, lunch, farmers market, then visited MIL

Selfies: Playful, flirty, girly
Others: Shaded lunch with nice breeze but still very warm. My guy LOVES Innocence on me so he's sweet and attentive. Picnic table type area, couple sitting near us struck up conversation. While we were wandering around the farmer's market got lots of stares, head turns and smiles. Venders are always friendly though...Visited with MIL, who is by nature a worrier and a negative Nancy, but she was sweet as pie. Complimenting my hair, my clothes...I never visit w/o Pheromones now Laugh1 But Innocence made her particularly amiable and upbeat Heart

If something passes the man AND the MIL test - it's GOLDEN in my book! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
07-10-2014 12:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Akelah, AlternativeGirl, kalpan56

Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 793
Thanks received:
776 thanks in 377 posts

RE: Innocence XS
07-16-2014 2:45 PM

So...if ever you feel like mouthing off with no repercussions...this is it ladies.

Dosage: 3 sprays from sample bottle. I think that equates to 1 1/2 sprays?

Selfies: Smelled like powder. No noticable self effects.

Others: I was NOT in a good mood last night. Helloooo mood swings! The BF came home and brrrr was it cold. Ice cold. And it was emanating from me. I was shooting lasers from my eyes for goodness sake. The BFs normal reaction to this would be to ignore me. But he still tried to engage me in conversation. He tried to tease me to lighten up...but it turned into me getting butt hurt instead.

Oh no. After shooting back insultingly I braced myself for an argument, cause thats what usually happens. Instead...he explained that he was kidding and started caressing my thigh. Followed that up with a forehead kiss. I guess aggression can't be taken very seriously if you're giving off an innocent-like vibe.

I'll have to buy a full bottle asap before my claws come out again. It's definitely a nice change of pace to be petted and stroked when you just tried to claw someone up.
07-16-2014 2:45 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, AlternativeGirl
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-17-2014 9:29 AM

(07-16-2014 2:45 PM)Isis Wrote:   I guess aggression can't be taken very seriously if you're giving off an innocent-like vibe.

Laugh1 "You're SO cute when you're angry! Come here I just wanna eat you up, you look so yummy!"
Yup - too cute to hate ^_^

-------------------------------------

Man loves this on me, gets all cuddly, holds my hand while we're sitting next to each other, touches my back and/or back side when we're walking together....in the car his hand is roving over my thigh. He's usually a "smack that ass" when it's within reach and not normally a cuddly, caress-y kind of guy so I like THIS A LOT. He's always been prone to liking that naughty little girl vibe and often tells me I'm a naughty little girl so this is like his own personal man nip. This brew is everything I hoped it would be - a fast favorite!

07-17-2014 9:29 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-18-2014 9:29 PM

Wore this little jem today and got a gift, a discount, 2 free items, an offer for drinks and a free sample. SCORE!
2 sprays to front of chest & 1 spray BabeXS to back of neck.
Environment: work followed by retail therapy.
Gift was 2 cigars from supervisor at work to try. Discounts were at liquor store & cigar shop. Free items were from cigar shop too, plus free items and invite to stay for complimentary drinks. God I love being me! LOL

07-18-2014 9:29 PM
Thanks given by Akelah, AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3505
Thanks received:
2441 thanks in 935 posts

03-03-2016 3:27 PM

Thanks to these reviews I might actually consider using the full bottle of this that I bought two years ago...

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-03-2016 3:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Innocence Review Bluebear 2 888 01-22-2013 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bluebear
  Innocence Plus Desire Me Plus XS - the Cramming Combo Shelly B 14 2,703 08-16-2012 6:18 AM
Last Post: Shelly B
  Innocence + Desire Me (1st Impressions) Shelly B 2 1,020 08-09-2012 12:06 PM
Last Post: Shelly B