Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Review Max Attraction Silk for Women to Attract Men by Luv Essentials
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Review Max Attraction Silk for Women to Attract Men by Luv Essentials
02-08-2013 9:20 PM

I used two bottles of Max Attract Silk for Women to Attract Men over fall 2012 and the winter of 2013. Each bottle had .46 fluid ounces and contained about 120 sprays per bottle.

The fragrance is floral and very light. It is so delicate that it can probably be layered with other fragrances or pheromone products. I don't particularly like the fragrance or dislike it. For me, the fragrance quickly dies down within 20 seconds to a minute or so and I can no longer smell it afterwards.

I was warned about spraying Pheromones on clothing due to staining issues, but I did use Max Attract Silk on my clothing a lot. I found that I got better results by spraying it on my clothes (especially when it was colder) than on my skin alone or by applying it to both my clothes and skin. The good thing is that the product didn't stain my clothing. Even light colored clothing i.e. white, yellow...etc.

It was quite difficult for me to find my sweet spot with this product. During my entire testing period I never noticed any self-effects. The effects on men were very random and unpredictable, but the effects on women/girls were pretty consistent. Women of all ages were almost always social, upbeat, and wanting to chat and make friends with me. Multiple times I was given free items by female salesclerks while wearing Max Attract Silk.

When I first began using the product, I began with 1 spray on my skin and eventually worked my way up to 6 sprays. This was during the warmer days of autumn. At 6 sprays I probably received about 1-2 hits a day from men and on some days I had no hits at all. The hits occurred when a guy was very close to me. I would say about a foot or so away. So its no mystery that most of my hits came when I was standing in some type of checkout line. I found that if I used under 6 sprays, men ignored me. Women however, were very friendly and complimentary.

After that, I began experimenting with applying 6-25 sprays of Max Attract on my pulse points and the heated areas of my body as well as misting it on my clothing. The weather was still kind of warm, but there were some cool days at this point. When I used 25 sprays the hits from men increased. I got a lot more stares, maybe 5 or so on average per day. The male hits occurred at a distance of up to six feet away, but again on some days when I wore 25 sprays, men ignored me. Women/girls were intensely social at 25 sprays no matter what. It appeared that the range for a hit from a woman at 25 sprays was much larger as I had several instances where women would literally come across rooms and down aisles to talk to me. When I used 25 sprays of Max Attract female saleclerks started giving me all kinds of free stuff. So much so that I began to fear for their jobs.

By this point I was a little frustrated, as I wanted more consistent hits from men. I couldn't figure out why I would get hits one day and then none the next using the same amount of sprays. At this point the weather had changed and the days were much colder. Twenty "“five sprays wasn't working anymore so I decided to see what would happen if I upped the dosage. I was also curious to discover my OD point. I picked a random number and started using 40 sprays on my clothing and skin. Over time I shifted to spraying it exclusively on my clothing because I found that I was able to get more hits this way when it was cold.

At 40 sprays all over my clothing, women were nice, but I started to get major male hits across multiple ages. These hits occurred each time I wore 40 sprays to my clothing. I received lots of stares, double takes, deer in headlight looks, elevator eyes etc. The range increased from 6 feet to 15-20 feet away. The male responses were excellent, but 40 sprays uses approximately 1/3 to ¼ of the bottle and when the weather was very cold the effect of 40 sprays decreased.

I used up the last of the last bottle of Max Attract by wearing 65 sprays all over my clothing during a winter storm. I did not OD. I asked a few people to smell me to see if I smelled loudly and they all had to lean into me leaving only 4-5 inches of space between us in order to smell the fragrance. At lower dosages - 40 sprays or less no one could smell the fragrance at all.

In summary, I think Max Attraction Silk for Women to Attract Men is a very mild pheromone product. In my experience it works very well as a social for women who are looking to enhance their interactions with other women. As far as for its original purpose of attracting men, I am not sure that having to use 40 sprays as my sweet spot makes this a very practical pheromone product for me to invest in for future use. I am hoping that my experiences were atypical and that others have better luck.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 9:21 PM by Honeycake.)
02-08-2013 9:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Sad Review Max Attraction Gold (MAG) Riverwind 151 69,278 12-13-2018 2:42 PM
Last Post: Sexy Beast
  Review of AWARE – Unisex Confidence Enhancer by Luv Essentials Honeycake 4 7,132 08-04-2013 12:41 AM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Formal Review of Scent of Eros for Women from Luv Essentials Honeycake 0 2,114 08-04-2013 12:39 AM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Shipping at Luv Essentials Pagodeiro 11 8,759 09-18-2012 3:49 AM
Last Post: abrave