Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Review Max Attraction Gold (MAG)
alec70
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Review Max Attraction Gold (MAG)
10-22-2013 9:37 PM

(10-02-2013 6:42 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I bought MAG about 2 years ago, and I'm still mystified by my experience! Just wished it happened often. No matter what dose I used, I just couldn't replicate that hit!

I created an account just to post on this thread and share my story about this stuff because once I read it; it reminded me of how good MAG used to be and all the good times I had with it. One time in particular was the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. Went to the bar and every girl was looking and staring at me, turning their heads as I walked past like the Axe commercials. Guys were moving chairs out of the way for me and apologizing for being in the way (even though they weren’t). And I’ll never forget this... all of a sudden this pretty decent looking girl made here way from across the room and just stared at me like she was in some sort of trance (maybe she was just hammered lol)... I tried talking to her, but she wouldn’t say anything… she just grabbed my face and started making out with me.

Unfortunately, that never happened again... like everyone else said, this formula changed – and I have to agree that this formula definitely did change. It is much oilier and the scent seems a lot fainter... and what really matters is it just doesn’t really work that well anymore. I’ve had some people become a little nicer to me with the new formula, but NOTHING like what it used to be. Such a shame.

I am going to talk to the people at luv essentials and see what they have to say about this. I’ll post back on what I hear.
10-22-2013 9:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-22-2013 10:48 PM

(10-22-2013 9:37 PM)alec70 Wrote:  I created an account just to post on this thread and share my story about this stuff because once I read it; it reminded me of how good MAG used to be and all the good times I had with it. One time in particular was the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. Went to the bar and every girl was looking and staring at me, turning their heads as I walked past like the Axe commercials. Guys were moving chairs out of the way for me and apologizing for being in the way (even though they weren’t). And I’ll never forget this... all of a sudden this pretty decent looking girl made here way from across the room and just stared at me like she was in some sort of trance (maybe she was just hammered lol)... I tried talking to her, but she wouldn’t say anything… she just grabbed my face and started making out with me.

Unfortunately, that never happened again... like everyone else said, this formula changed – and I have to agree that this formula definitely did change. It is much oilier and the scent seems a lot fainter... and what really matters is it just doesn’t really work that well anymore. I’ve had some people become a little nicer to me with the new formula, but NOTHING like what it used to be. Such a shame.

I am going to talk to the people at luv essentials and see what they have to say about this. I’ll post back on what I hear.

Yep! Sounds like the hits I used to get with the old formula. It would hit so hard and fast! It was almost unreal when you would see a blatant hit! And MAG could be buffered as well. I agree... Such a shame. But luv essentials were on to something... That's for sure. But if it ain't broke....

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-22-2013 10:48 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-23-2013 6:10 AM

What dose created that hit?
And what doses did you try?

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
10-23-2013 6:10 AM
alec70
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2013 8:19 PM

(10-23-2013 6:10 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  What dose created that hit?
And what doses did you try?

I used 2 FULL sprays - one on each side of my neck. I like the spray because I get about half on my neck and half on my clothes at the collar area. Kind of the best of both worlds. They last longer on clothes and they will heat up and disperse from my skin at the same time. Sort of like a mash of them on my clothes and skin in one phero cloud.

I've tried a half spray all the way up to just spritzing it all around me. Not full sprays, but a bunch of mini sprays in a fast motion. Im guessing it would equal out to about 5 full sprays.

2 full sprays seemed to be my sweet spot. At that time I was working out a lot so that may have influenced it a bit... I have no idea.

This is the email I received back:
"Thanks for your email. With regard to your question, we have not changed the formulation for Max Attraction Gold nor have we received any complaints from our regular customers. Having said that, it's certainly possible that your most recent order might have been different. What we suggest is that you send the unused portion of your most recent order back to us and we will send you a new bottle for your to evaluate at no additional cost."

I don't know - it had to change! Everyone here agrees. I was hoping they would say something like "they tried something different and got complaints so they wen't back to the old formula"...
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 8:21 PM by alec70.)
10-23-2013 8:19 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

10-23-2013 9:26 PM

Yeah, I agree. It must have changed. The difference is as blatant as the old formula used to get hits! I mean, I still have a bottle of MAG, but you can definitely tell the difference.
If it worked like the old one, it would easily be in my top 3!

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 9:28 PM by V-nice.)
10-23-2013 9:26 PM
jamiep
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-11-2013 3:51 PM

(10-22-2013 9:37 PM)alec70 Wrote:  I am going to talk to the people at luv essentials and see what they have to say about this. I’ll post back on what I hear.

Did you get any feedback from Luv essentials? I tried emailing them awhile ago but got fobbed off with them saying nothing had changed. The old version used to have a red label and smelt a lot stronger while the new version has a yellow label and just does not give anywhere near the same results. Like you said, the old version made me feel like I was in an advert by the way everybody acted around me. ahh, happy days. I wish they'd revert back to their old formula
11-11-2013 3:51 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-11-2013 4:43 PM

It's a shame that companies fuck up their flagship products and don't have the balls to admit that there has been a change in formula in order to keep sales up. Same with Androtics and A314. By the way I heard MAG is supposed to have the same formula as AM. Maybe someone can chime in here.

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 4:48 PM by scorpio69.)
11-11-2013 4:43 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

11-11-2013 7:09 PM

(11-11-2013 4:43 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  It's a shame that companies fuck up their flagship products and don't have the balls to admit that there has been a change in formula in order to keep sales up. Same with Androtics and A314. By the way I heard MAG is supposed to have the same formula as AM. Maybe someone can chime in here.

I've heard that a couple of times as well scorpio69! I don't have AM, but if it has the same formula as the OLD MAG, I'm definitely interested! Because the hits with MAG in the past were sometimes unreal! It would hit hard and fast like AV, but stronger sexual!

11-11-2013 7:09 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

11-11-2013 7:16 PM

Same formula with different potencies. 2 sprays of AM should be roughly equal to 1 spray MAG, based on my experiences.
11-11-2013 7:16 PM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

11-12-2013 3:53 AM

(11-11-2013 7:16 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Same formula with different potencies. 2 sprays of AM should be roughly equal to 1 spray MAG, based on my experiences.

Thanks for this tip...was going to get AM to try in the clubs but have two bottles of MAG sitting in my fridge doing nothing. Cheers.

*** Always ask for more ***
11-12-2013 3:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review Max Attraction Silk for Women to Attract Men by Luv Essentials Honeycake 0 6,317 02-08-2013 9:20 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Max Attraction Gold? Kenshiro 20 21,032 08-11-2011 2:16 PM
Last Post: Forum Staff