Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Review Max Attraction Gold (MAG)
ABC
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Review Max Attraction Gold (MAG)
10-31-2012 9:00 PM

I have used MAG for many years and I had excellent responses at only one spray but the last bottle that I bought was completely ineffective. I am a very experienced person with MAG and I can tell the difference. So I assume that they have changed the formula lately
10-31-2012 9:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jamiep
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-03-2013 7:22 AM

(10-31-2012 9:00 PM)ABC Wrote:  So I assume that they have changed the formula lately

I agree with ABC, I really liked the old MAG formula because it worked well but I do not seem to get any hits off their new formula. I had spoken to the luvEssentials who deny any changes but I can tell that they have changed it because even the smell is different when I compared it to the last drop I had of the old formula.

Have you been able to find anything that compares to the old MAG formula?
02-03-2013 7:22 AM

cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-17-2013 5:42 PM

I wonder if anyone wants to try dilluting it and see how well it works after...
02-17-2013 5:42 PM
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

02-17-2013 9:43 PM

(02-17-2013 5:42 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  I wonder if anyone wants to try dilluting it and see how well it works after...

Diluting could be a problem if you don't have the right means for something like that. You could end up with a non-homogeneous mess and have no idea what strength you are getting with you next spray or drop.

Chris
Riverwind's Storybook
02-17-2013 9:43 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-17-2013 9:48 PM

been a while since i've heard from you riverwind. Good to see you again!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
02-17-2013 9:48 PM
antonrosa
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-05-2013 3:23 PM

I have used Max Attraction Gold. It is very strong and for me only one spray is needed. I'm still testing it. It sure does get me going in intimate occasions but not sure if it has the same effect as Pherx did. Still need more time its just quite strong. I have the scented spray version.
05-05-2013 3:23 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

10-02-2013 4:20 PM

I still have MAG and to this date it gave me the most blatant hit I've ever had so far !... Too bad it's only happened once!! For the most part it has been very inconsistent with me. I had a girl whom never spoken to me before, all of a sudden show crazy IOI's! I was shocked how interested she was after just standing by her for not even a minute at the deli. I turned around and she's staring at me with the most flirtatious smile I've seen in a long time! I ask the deli guy questions about the food, and before he could answer, She starts answering my questions from about 10 ft away... I'm not even talking to her! But she's over there still staring! Eventually she joins in my conversation with the deli guy, and then she and I start talking. I find out that she wasn't with her boyfriend and that she had no one to take her to an upcoming concert... She gave me all this extra info that I didn't ask for... She was just waiting for me to say, "sure , I'll take you"! But I never acted on it.
I still have a bottle of MAG in the hopes that I would get that same type hit again, but haven't really gotten much of anything. Now I'm hearing the formula may have changed. Its my least used pheromone product now but the memories of that hit kept me hanging on. Smh

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 4:23 PM by V-nice.)
10-02-2013 4:20 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-02-2013 5:58 PM

(10-02-2013 4:20 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I still have MAG and to this date it gave me the most blatant hit I've ever had so far !... Too bad it's only happened once!! For the most part it has been very inconsistent with me. I had a girl whom never spoken to me before, all of a sudden show crazy IOI's! I was shocked how interested she was after just standing by her for not even a minute at the deli. I turned around and she's staring at me with the most flirtatious smile I've seen in a long time! I ask the deli guy questions about the food, and before he could answer, She starts answering my questions from about 10 ft away... I'm not even talking to her! But she's over there still staring! Eventually she joins in my conversation with the deli guy, and then she and I start talking. I find out that she wasn't with her boyfriend and that she had no one to take her to an upcoming concert... She gave me all this extra info that I didn't ask for... She was just waiting for me to say, "sure , I'll take you"! But I never acted on it.
I still have a bottle of MAG in the hopes that I would get that same type hit again, but haven't really gotten much of anything. Now I'm hearing the formula may have changed. Its my least used pheromone product now but the memories of that hit kept me hanging on. Smh

Too bad you didn't act on it, seemed like a blatant invitation. I heard the formula changed a good while back. When did you buy it?

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 6:10 PM by scorpio69.)
10-02-2013 5:58 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Review Max Attraction Gold (MAG)
10-02-2013 6:16 PM

I have some for sale if anyone is interested. Pm me. I'm selling cheap

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
10-02-2013 6:16 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

10-02-2013 6:42 PM

I bought MAG about 2 years ago, and I'm still mystified by my experience! Just wished it happened often. No matter what dose I used, I just couldn't replicate that hit!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-02-2013 6:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review Max Attraction Silk for Women to Attract Men by Luv Essentials Honeycake 0 6,316 02-08-2013 9:20 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Max Attraction Gold? Kenshiro 20 21,031 08-11-2011 2:16 PM
Last Post: Forum Staff