Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship between Androstenone and Sensation Seeking Women
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Relationship between Androstenone and Sensation Seeking Women
11-27-2017 11:42 PM

Every person is somewhere on the Sensation Seeking spectrum. At one extreme you have the thrill seekers who do extreme sports and at the other extreme you have people who avoid activities at all costs that could result in an adrenaline hit.

Here is my theory. Just wondering if you guys think this makes sense or am I way off?

Unbufferend Androstenone - high dose
A high dose of Androstenone unbuffered will attract women very high in the sensation seeking spectrum. These women will be looking for rough and aggressive sex and will want to be dominated. If you take a girl home wearing a high dose of unbuffered Androstenone (or Androstenone + P83) and you are not a dominating alpha male the woman will be very disappointed (I learned this the hard way). The woman you take home with unbuffered Androstenone certainly don't want to cuddle or engage in pillow talk. This is one of the reasons I stopped wearing unbuffered Androstenone a few years back and said goodbye to the occasional easy lay that the unbuffered Androstenone will occasionally throw your way.

Women low on the sensation seeking spectrum will be repelled by you if you wear a high dose of unbuffered Androstenone. If you don't have enough charisma you will creep people out left and right as well.

Medium dose of well buffered Androstenone
A medium dose of well buffered Androstenone will attract women in the middle of the sensation seeking spectrum. You are not going to get the women who want to be heavily dominated but you won't get the women who are extremely low on the sensation seeking spectrum either. This dose of Androstenone will be boring to women high on the sensation seeking spectrum and intimidating to women low on the sensation seeking spectrum.

No Androstenone or well buffered low dose of Androstenone
No/Low Androstenone with other attractive molecules will be good for women low on the sensation seeking spectrum. These women will be very sensitive and empathetic. They will be perfectly fine without domination as long as the sex is sufficiently passionate and you have a good connection with her.

Men wearing no/low Androstenone will be invisible to woman high on the sensation seeking spectrum unless they have a naturally dominating personality or naturally produce a lot of Androstenone.

Women in the middle of the sensation seeking spectrum can be attracted to a man wearing no/low Androstenone mixes but he will have to escalate quickly or else she will get bored in a few minutes.
11-27-2017 11:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Relationship between Androstenone and Sensation Seeking Women
11-27-2017 11:57 PM

Reads like a sound theory to me.

Thanks for sharing. I’ll have more comments as I think on this.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2017 11:58 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
11-27-2017 11:57 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-28-2017 1:55 AM

Makes sense. Now, the next step is to determine where in the sensation seeking spectrum a particular woman is in order to have a greater chance of success. This is where observation skill will come into play.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-28-2017 1:55 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-28-2017 2:15 AM

I believe most women in their 30s are on the lower end of the spectrum, the lowest end being the early 20s. Except the crazy ones
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 2:15 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
11-28-2017 2:15 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2017 5:52 AM

Code:
....if you are not a dominating alpha male the woman will be very disappointed (I learned this the hard way).

How true. I think that just about every normal guy has had this happen.

It is good that this theory is called a 'spectrum' (in contrast to a Maslow-like theory pyramid) to allow possibilities on all areas...even sometimes from the same individuals who tended to be on the low end...but, sometimes on the higher end!

In spite of the nice neat grouping that theories like this one or Maslow's, there will always be exceptions or 'outliers' who don't correspond.

For example, an old college buddy of mine who was the epitome of 'beta' (even by his own admission being low sex drive, nerdy, no physique..presumably low none) somehow, got taken home by the village skank (in her mid 20s at the time; him being also mid 20s). You would think that this guy would be 'invisible' to a girl like this...but yet, the unlikely event of being taken home by this broad did happen. NO mones like we have today back then in the mid-90s

However, the outcome as you outlined was predictable...he failed to aggressively escalate...instead just hugging/petting/kissing/lovey dovey. This became evident when she told him, 'OH...X...you're just a stupid little boy.....just a stupid little boy.' He was promptly ousted and she never looked at him again.

So, there is something to this theory that adventurous chicks who actually want the thrill (aggressive, high escalation is required) do exist....but, this broad must have been an exception as she was usually attracted to the 'jock' high test types...why would she even give the time of day to my friend, let alone take him home ?!?!

Thanks for sharing! repping ya!
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 5:55 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
11-28-2017 5:52 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-28-2017 8:07 AM

I think your theory holds a lot of merit. I don't usually go for unbuffered none, but I often use high none signatures with buffers. High none gives me the best hits. I don't think I straight up repel a lot of women with high none, I think it's more intimidation and feelings of inferiority. Especially with AV.

I've seen it first hand plenty of times. The thrill seekers starts to orbit around me when I use products like BW, AV and SOB. I'm both a dominant bad boy and a nice guy at the same time. I don't think you have to go to any extreme, but maybe you need to be a thrill seeker yourself to go high none. I also saw it enough times in college using old AM. Girls would seek me out for sexual experiences at parties, some even texted me with pretty obvious stuff like "heyyyy Mac, I'm high kinda". Those were girls I didn't even know that well. I think dominance came naturally to me, being intimate was easy too, but then I pretty much sucked at talking to girls in the initial stages, especially with other people around, one on one was better. That's what I mostly had to work on.

I've seen a strange phenomenon with high none with girls on the rebound. They seem to fake thrill seeking behavior at first and then try to make things more intimate and loving later. I think thrill seeking impulses are always fluctuating. It depends on where and when you catch them. A pretty normal girl could be so sexually repressed she can't hold herself back when exposed to none. A normal girl could be so attracted to you otherwise that high none doesn't matter, she thinks she can't do any better and should take advantage then and there. On vacations there's less to lose.

I've also seen high none attract good girls. The really cute, sexually inexperienced type. That wasn't in clubs though. I got into a few relationships using AM back in the day and they were cute, normal girls. AM wasn't unbuffered none though, but had lots of it. The bad boy formula. Your personality otherwise obviously matters too and they need to be attracted to you. You can be congruent with bad boy behavior and still be nice and reasonable. You can give her rough sex and also intimacy. I guess it's hard for any girl to pass that up. Unless they're totally messed up and think they only want one. There has to be a balance or confusion starts taking over.

My 2 cents...
11-28-2017 8:07 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2017 10:45 AM

Interesting - I'd also add that its my opinion that sensation/attention-seekers are maybe more likely to act on arousal/none-response in a more actively uninhibited manner than a more normal woman who is more likely to be bound by social/environmental/ASD strictures.

For them to let-go to the same degree - and they are quite capable of doing-so IME, its more a matter of the time and place being right. i.e. Where they will be able to do so without fear of social/sexual repercussions in their wider life. Smile
11-28-2017 10:45 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2017 11:28 AM

(11-28-2017 10:45 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  For them to let-go to the same degree - and they are quite capable of doing-so IME, its more a matter of the time and place being right. i.e. Where they will be able to do so without fear of social/sexual repercussions in their wider life. Smile

That and their time of 'month'....ovulation proximity being conducive to tilt their behavior in the right direction.
11-28-2017 11:28 AM

purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2017 12:56 PM

Your theory makes perfect sense. I also came to this conclusion through my findings. I stopped wearing heavy androstenone In order to attract my type of girls ( the ones low on the sensation seeking spectrum).
11-28-2017 12:56 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-28-2017 9:06 PM

Fedora

You have a point with some exceptions
lying outside the norm/spectrum

One example was

When in my late teens/early 20's and
my gal at time was in her late teens/early 20's,
Even though she was young( and outside the spectrum)
She was high thrill...
whether it be risky entertainment
activities or sex in public places, etc.

While together, she conveyed to me some of her
deepest, darkest secrets(why? I dont know).
Towards end of our relationship, she enlightened
me of another of her desire to date and overpower
a young teenage boy.

Her fantasty was to dominate a younger meek
unmuscular guy but then have him turn the tables on her.
So she was attracted to meek guys as well high none guys.

All in all, my experience has been that the
extremely high thrill gals while fun and exciting
are just plain crazy, loonier than a squirrel on crack
and could just as easily destroy you.
11-28-2017 9:06 PM

Share This Thread