Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship between Androstenone and Sensation Seeking Women
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Relationship between Androstenone and Sensation Seeking Women
11-28-2017 10:14 PM

(11-28-2017 9:06 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Fedora

You have a point with some exceptions
lying outside the norm/spectrum

One example was

When in my late teens/early 20's and
my gal at time was in her late teens/early 20's,
Even though she was young( and outside the spectrum)
She was high thrill...
whether it be risky entertainment
activities or sex in public places, etc.

While together, she conveyed to me some of her
deepest, darkest secrets(why? I dont know).
Towards end of our relationship, she enlightened
me of another of her desire to date and overpower
a young teenage boy.

Her fantasty was to dominate a younger meek
unmuscular guy but then have him turn the tables on her.
So she was attracted to meek guys as well high none guys.

All in all, my experience has been that the
extremely high thrill gals while fun and exciting
are just plain crazy, loonier than a squirrel on crack
and could just as easily destroy you.

That would make sense and explain the rate outlier of the general curve trend
11-28-2017 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-29-2017 6:01 PM

(11-27-2017 11:42 PM)metaltree Wrote:  

Every person is somewhere on the Sensation Seeking spectrum. At one extreme you have the thrill seekers who do extreme sports and at the other extreme you have people who avoid activities at all costs that could result in an adrenaline hit.

Here is my theory. Just wondering if you guys think this makes sense or am I way off?

Unbufferend Androstenone - high dose
A high dose of Androstenone unbuffered will attract women very high in the sensation seeking spectrum. These women will be looking for rough and aggressive sex and will want to be dominated. If you take a girl home wearing a high dose of unbuffered Androstenone (or Androstenone + P83) and you are not a dominating alpha male the woman will be very disappointed (I learned this the hard way). The woman you take home with unbuffered Androstenone certainly don't want to cuddle or engage in pillow talk. This is one of the reasons I stopped wearing unbuffered Androstenone a few years back and said goodbye to the occasional easy lay that the unbuffered Androstenone will occasionally throw your way.

Women low on the sensation seeking spectrum will be repelled by you if you wear a high dose of unbuffered Androstenone. If you don't have enough charisma you will creep people out left and right as well.

Medium dose of well buffered Androstenone
A medium dose of well buffered Androstenone will attract women in the middle of the sensation seeking spectrum. You are not going to get the women who want to be heavily dominated but you won't get the women who are extremely low on the sensation seeking spectrum either. This dose of Androstenone will be boring to women high on the sensation seeking spectrum and intimidating to women low on the sensation seeking spectrum.

No Androstenone or well buffered low dose of Androstenone
No/Low Androstenone with other attractive molecules will be good for women low on the sensation seeking spectrum. These women will be very sensitive and empathetic. They will be perfectly fine without domination as long as the sex is sufficiently passionate and you have a good connection with her.

Men wearing no/low Androstenone will be invisible to woman high on the sensation seeking spectrum unless they have a naturally dominating personality or naturally produce a lot of Androstenone.

Women in the middle of the sensation seeking spectrum can be attracted to a man wearing no/low Androstenone mixes but he will have to escalate quickly or else she will get bored in a few minutes.

Excellent point. I think I am experiencing this with my coworker who likes 50 shades of gray stuff and was exposed to my EVOLVE she showed me some interesting sides of her through text and email. I just posted on my journal some of those details. The theory can be tested at 12-1am at a bar you will see the hits and the chicks who are DTF will not hold back or at least give you a BJ in the parking lot. Good job on this observation.

-AMMO OUT
11-29-2017 6:01 PM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2017 6:22 PM

Interesting to see you bring up 50 shades, AMMO. I've discussed this with many women, sometimes using heavy none. They pretty much say the same, it's fantasy and doesn't mean they'll go through with it. I think that's the only issue I have with women, sometimes the fantasy is enough for them but it will never be enough for me. Note that I live in a boring and sexually reserved culture. Heavy none products is my secret weapon for flipping the script and bring out their sexuality or at the very least explicit talk.
11-29-2017 6:22 PM
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-29-2017 7:30 PM

Evolve isn’t a good example of heavy none. So well buffered that there are many other signals there too.
11-29-2017 7:30 PM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-02-2017 10:42 AM

This theory does have some truths, based on certain products I have used in the past. I look at mones as casting a wider net, but a specific net for a specific kind of catch. For example, girls who aren't interested in commitment and/or Long Term Relationship's show little responses to imprinting mones like Nude Alpha and GOA. Multiple exposures does somewhat help, but it still may not be enough to push them in that direction because that's not what they seek at that moment in time. However, those same girls happen to respond favorably to heavy none like BW and DP.

Meanwhile, girls who are looking for an Long Term Relationship do not respond well to heavy none products. They'll be attracted, but they will be questioning you a lot if you're a player and have been around the block a lot. You will have to work some charisma to combat their insecurities. However, wear imprinting mones around those same girls and their responses are vastly different. You now project a vibe that you're the ideal Long Term Relationship-material and the more you expose them, the more it solidifies their feelings of that vibe.

Now of course, there are exceptions and outliers to this observation. It's not always 100% true. But it seems to hold true most of the time. So to summarize:

- If you seek only sex and short-term flings, wear heavy none and seek out girls with favorable heavy none responses.
-If you seek an Long Term Relationship, wear imprinting mones and seek out girls with favorable low none responses.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
12-02-2017 10:42 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-02-2017 4:21 PM

(12-02-2017 10:42 AM)JJ54 Wrote:  Meanwhile, girls who are looking for an Long Term Relationship do not respond well to heavy none products. They'll be attracted, but they will be questioning you a lot if you're a player and have been around the block a lot. You will have to work some charisma to combat their insecurities.

Isn't that a part of the fun though? The stallion who can't be tamed. But I take your point.
12-02-2017 4:21 PM

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2017 5:44 PM

I must say that the product I most associate with AW/sensation seekers is Cops - Often with heavy none, yes but the addition of cops seems to hit them particularly hard every time.

Maybe it sends a signal that you have already shown another woman a good time and they want some of it, fast..?

Less AW/SS women do respond do None in the right mood of course but often with them, the None is best supported by something to foster connection or to help them lose their inhibitions or in the context of a sexually-driven relationship mix.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 5:49 PM by polarvoid.)
12-02-2017 5:44 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-02-2017 7:13 PM

(12-02-2017 5:44 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  I must say that the product I most associate with AW/sensation seekers is Cops - Often with heavy none, yes but the addition of cops seems to hit them particularly hard every time.

Maybe it sends a signal that you have already shown another woman a good time and they want some of it, fast..?

Less AW/SS women do respond do None in the right mood of course but often with them, the None is best supported by something to foster connection or to help them lose their inhibitions or in the context of a sexually-driven relationship mix.

Nice post polar. Would rep ya but im out.

I get some of the basics like none(wild) vs dienone(comfort). Just curious, based on your above , What type of woman is tha-hug working on then being its none & imprint without the cops?
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 7:14 PM by Lostdreams.)
12-02-2017 7:13 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-03-2017 11:56 AM

Like to talk about a weird effect that I seen with Androstenone

Women will straight up lie to you but include you in the lie.

Let say your talking with girl A and girl A has a BF she will lie about the BF dancing with a girl, even tho he never did. and she will include you in the lie

She say "you seen him right! dancing with her?"

She is so convinced that he was dancing with a woman on the dance floor.

But you been dancing on the dance floor and you never seen the BF there.

I've only seen this effect with celery seed because if you eat celery seed Androstenone is released from your breath.

This like a twilight zone effect. if you don't believe me buy a 1kg bag celery seed for 10 dollars off amazon.
take a spoon full

Other time I was in line for Starbuck with a girl I knew. we are only people in line we are walking back to class and she starts commenting how there was a "black guy checking her ass out in line."

She said exactly the same thing "you seen him right" I say "Yeah" than she spends 10 minutes talking about how this guy was checking her ass out in line.

Only ever witness this when I had taken celery seed.

I sure this has happen to me more than I am aware of.

Ancient greek called celery the devils claws.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 12:15 PM by mdw.)
12-03-2017 11:56 AM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-03-2017 4:48 PM

Very Interesting Mdw:

So the question is:

Do you think celery seed produced none is making these
gals crazy to see stuff thats not there,
like bf dancing with other gals and
ghost guys checking their asses out?

Or do you think it merely attracts the psychotics?

Im half tempted to test this out to find out which
gals might be crazy so meself can stay away.

Ill try it and see if i can emulate your results.
12-03-2017 4:48 PM

Share This Thread