Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding Observations
terry0400-40
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1351
Thanks received:
1539 thanks in 720 posts

Regarding Observations
04-07-2010 3:13 AM

I am not the most observant man, but for "some reason" i did notice today that nearly every mothers daughter over the age of twelve, and also every mother who could get away with it were wearing hot pants.

Yep it looks like a hotpants revolution here in Australia. Downunder we carry the thunder King

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
04-07-2010 3:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

traderneil
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 3 posts

Rainbow RE: Regarding Observations
04-08-2010 3:16 PM

04/08 Sincity traderneil

Do they wear them with Stockings and Garters??? SmileSmileSmile
04-08-2010 3:16 PM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1539 thanks in 720 posts

RE: Regarding Observations
04-08-2010 3:21 PM

(04-08-2010 3:16 PM)traderneil Wrote:  04/08 Sincity traderneil

Do they wear them with Stockings and Garters??? SmileSmileSmile
Thank goodness no as i would be in even more trouble and would have to stop taking my horny goat weed lol Evil

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
04-08-2010 3:21 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

04-09-2010 5:58 PM

As Homer Simpson would say..... Mmmmmmmm hot pants..... LOL

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
04-09-2010 5:58 PM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1539 thanks in 720 posts

04-10-2010 10:51 AM

(04-09-2010 5:58 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  As Homer Simpson would say.....
Quote:Mmmmmmmm hot pants
..... LOL
Words of wisdom in this case....

04-10-2010 10:51 AM

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

04-10-2010 11:58 AM

(04-10-2010 10:51 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  ..... LOL
Words of wisdom in this case....
[/quote]

Oh yes... Sweetness has been doing a lot of working out lately. She takes Karate three times a week, does Billy Blank's Elite Boot Camp four days a week, and she joins me for my Jeet Kune Do four times a week... She's lost a lot of weight and is looking in FINE shape..... It was a rather beautiful day yesterday and she came over to pick me up to go shopping and she was wearing this incredibly fitting pair of hot pant type shorts...... HUBBA HUBBA!!!! LOL... I kept intentionally falling behind while we shopped just so I could watch her walking in those gorgeous shorts LOL

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
04-10-2010 11:58 AM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1539 thanks in 720 posts

04-10-2010 1:37 PM

(04-10-2010 11:58 AM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Words of wisdom in this case....

Oh yes... Sweetness has been doing a lot of working out lately. She takes Karate three times a week, does Billy Blank's Elite Boot Camp four days a week, and she joins me for my Jeet Kune Do four times a week... She's lost a lot of weight and is looking in FINE shape..... It was a rather beautiful day yesterday and she came over to pick me up to go shopping and she was wearing this incredibly fitting pair of hot pant type shorts...... HUBBA HUBBA!!!! LOL...
Quote:I kept intentionally falling behind while we shopped just so I could watch her walking in those gorgeous shorts LOL
[/quote]I can see that you enjoy the visual delights the Earth has on offer, i also find it hard not to look sometimes and i try not to but men are made to look for some reason, yea it certainly is a hard life for a man when surrounded with hot visual delights.....

04-10-2010 1:37 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

04-12-2010 8:34 AM

LOL I totally agree Terry. I love looking at Sweetness, all over LOL... She actually loves it when I do too, given her past. She says I make her feel really good when I look at her in that "desiring" way.. which is probably 90% of the time LOL..... I just think she looks awesome all the time and want to be with her every second of the day if I could....

04-12-2010 8:34 AM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1539 thanks in 720 posts

04-13-2010 5:16 AM

(04-12-2010 8:34 AM)PapaWolf Wrote:  LOL I totally agree Terry. I love looking at Sweetness, all over LOL... She actually loves it when I do too, given her past. She says I make her feel really good when I look at her in that "desiring" way.. which is probably 90% of the time LOL..... I just think she looks awesome all the time and want to be with her every second of the day if I could....
Hey Pa Wolf whilst we are touching upon the subject of intimacy and with regard to the enjoyment of working in this enviroment i have stumbled upon a really good supplement that is on special at the moment that i have been consuming for several days and it has been producing some amazingly magnificient results for me, there is also other similar products on a cut price clearance special at this moment, the store is in your country so you should get cheap shipping.

Some of the other products from this store at Global Supplements are
Horny Goat Weed extract and also Tribulus/Tongkat Ali extracts all at heavily discounted prices and also many other items.

I have found out that the improvement in circulation and also an increase in natural testosterone production comes a wonderful magnification and a real ramp up of the Pheromone signature.

I can say that before i found the better products from Global i was taking a less potent combination of the above mentioned products for several weeks and the improved results of my Pheromone mixes has to be seen to be believed, and this has mainly contributed to why i have been quiet on the forum as late.

oops i nearly forgot..... the link to the discounted products is below, take a look Papa you will be so glad that you did as this stuff is natural and man does it work in so many ways i am over the moon and so is my um er not so little man, have to tie him down soon or hit him with a cold spoon Razz

04-13-2010 5:16 AM

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

04-13-2010 10:28 AM

(04-13-2010 5:16 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Hey Pa Wolf whilst we are touching upon the subject of intimacy and with regard to the enjoyment of working in this enviroment i have stumbled upon a really good supplement that is on special at the moment that i have been consuming for several days and it has been producing some amazingly magnificient results for me, there is also other similar products on a cut price clearance special at this moment, the store is in your country so you should get cheap shipping.

Some of the other products from this store at Global Supplements are
Horny Goat Weed extract and also Tribulus/Tongkat Ali extracts all at heavily discounted prices and also many other items.

I have found out that the improvement in circulation and also an increase in natural testosterone production comes a wonderful magnification and a real ramp up of the Pheromone signature.

I can say that before i found the better products from Global i was taking a less potent combination of the above mentioned products for several weeks and the improved results of my Pheromone mixes has to be seen to be believed, and this has mainly contributed to why i have been quiet on the forum as late.

oops i nearly forgot..... the link to the discounted products is below, take a look Papa you will be so glad that you did as this stuff is natural and man does it work in so many ways i am over the moon and so is my um er not so little man, have to tie him down soon or hit him with a cold spoon Razz

Thanks for the link Terry. I'm gonna check the products out. Which ones are you currently using?
Also.. Umm do oyu know if they sell anything for Umm.... hair loss? I just discovered my crwon seems to be thinning Blush

04-13-2010 10:28 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K. Casual observations wiserd 9 690 08-08-2012 6:28 AM
Last Post: seeusmile