Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding Observations
terry0400-40
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1361
Thanks received:
1553 thanks in 726 posts

RE: Regarding Observations
04-13-2010 1:31 PM

(04-13-2010 10:28 AM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Thanks for the link Terry. I'm gonna check the products out. Which ones are you currently using?
Also.. Umm do oyu know if they sell anything for Umm.... hair loss? I just discovered my crwon seems to be thinning Blush
I have been using one capsule of the Yohimbe 1000 mg with breakfast and it lasts all day, when i took it for the first time i felt all of my external body parts including my toes were tingling and i felt a little aprehensive for about 1/2 hour and then it smoothed out and now its just very smooth and pleasant always, the funny thing was i had cuts to some of my toes that never healed up fully and within 2 days on this they have healed completly, and it proves to me that they are working well and also the speed of my thinking has improved and every day i just feel alive and dynamic.

Prior to using the Yohimbe 1000 i was taking a low potency blend of herbs at a total of 450 mg per cap consisting of Yohimbi bark, saw palmetto fruit, L-Arginine, caluaba bark, horny goat weed, tribulus fruit, bilberry bark, avina sativa, eurycoma longfolia, peruvian maca fruit.
This formula is called enerzin brand, Libido-E10 @ 90 caps IT IS AS CHEAP AS ANYTHING i got it on eBay in the US and it may be cheap and low potency but take only 2 or 3 per day and you will be feeling dynamic by taking it i can tell you for a fact that this is a genuine product.

I will post a link to you from the seller i get it from because he is great and sends it super fast. i will either edit this and add the link or i will make another reply.

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
04-13-2010 1:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K. Casual observations wiserd 9 690 08-08-2012 6:28 AM
Last Post: seeusmile