Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Questions about AM.
Futureman
If not now, where?

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 62 posts

Questions about AM.
11-03-2014 4:40 PM

Everything I've read about this product interests me, especially the self-effects. But I am a little confused by the different descriptions/reviews of this product I've read. Some suggest it is well buffered and thus pretty sociable. Others suggest its sexual strength makes it polarizing. These *seem* to be contrary accounts. Can anyone set me straight here? If it's indeed a polarizing mix, what mones could I pair it with to soften it? Or would that defeat the purpose of AM?

Also, is there is scent that would make this suitable for day wear (especially on the days I exercise)?

Finally, there are a number of bottles of AM being sold on eBay (can I mentioned this here?). One seller in particular seems to have quite the stash. Are eBay sellers of this product reliable? Or should I avoid at all costs? Apologies if mentioning this here is against forum policies.

Apex: Core, CV4, Mx3, Style (sample)
LAL: Wolf*, Primitive, NA
LPMP: Voracious*
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, AOA, TS, THU (sample)
PXS: Xist*, Taboo, Ascend (oil), Evolve (oil; sample)*, Cohesion (sample)

* = huge favorite Beer
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 6:04 PM by Futureman.)
11-03-2014 4:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1385
Thanks received:
1528 thanks in 843 posts

RE: Questions about AM.
11-03-2014 6:33 PM

(11-03-2014 4:40 PM)Futureman Wrote:  Everything I've read about this product interests me, especially the self-effects. But I am a little confused by the different descriptions/reviews of this product I've read. Some suggest it is well buffered and thus pretty sociable. Others suggest its sexual strength makes it polarizing. These *seem* to be contrary accounts. Can anyone set me straight here? If it's indeed a polarizing mix, what mones could I pair it with to soften it? Or would that defeat the purpose of AM?

Also, is there is scent that would make this suitable for day wear (especially on the days I exercise)?

Finally, there are a number of bottles of AM being sold on eBay (can I mentioned this here?). One seller in particular seems to have quite the stash. Are eBay sellers of this product reliable? Or should I avoid at all costs? Apologies if mentioning this here is against forum policies.

AM works in daytime , just limit yourself to 1 spray.. 1, 2 or more work in nighttime..depending where you're going and who is your target.

I was just wearing it out today at the mall.. The GIRLS.. I met 5 and number closed 2 ... 1 I have a way of seeing repeatedly as she works at a nutrition store I visit often (every 2-3 weeks). She offered her name and showed interest as soon as I talked to her.. Shorter than me, Spanish descent,great tits and ass.. Very cute. About 21-29.

You don't have to pair it with anything.. raw AM works great on its own.. Just remember doses and your behavior must be contingent on venue. Don't use pick up lines that are too sexual in a café in daytime on younger women when wearing it..However, the same pickup lines may work wonders in bars on older women at nighttime. Daytime things move slower and less sexually.That is the only diff.

Am works fantastic in L&S. I have both L&S and black spice.. I wear L&S exclusively now.. Women compliment me on the scent.

If you absolutely must pair it with a social, pick up some glace. Glace will temper it.. I don't even use glace anymore as I find AM with game is good enough. Glace gets more gab but I don't need that.. I'll use my game to create social skills and questions.

If you join a gym like I have, wearing AM there will help you too.. Its a great place to wear it.. Guys are your buddies and hot women pay attention to you giving you the chance to close.

Am shines at nighttime in bars, and nightclubs. Unfortunately , I don't visit these places often anymore at my age. Still I find even from 4-11 pm is good enough to get away with sexuals.

Though human sex drive is highest in the afternoon, majority of people are still accustomed to sex at nighttime.

I hope this helps you.

Forget ebay , just buy from AD.. I ordered and got it in a week.. Chris has gotten a bad rap , but he is working hard to still produce for people. If we all stop supporting him he will lose incentives to make progress.. He has some fav products... He's fucked up but that isn't something we should hold a gun to his head permanently for! Lately my orders have all come through.. A few will rant.. Many have complained of late of problematic deliveries but eventually 95% received their products.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 9:07 PM by dsouza.)
11-03-2014 6:33 PM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 62 posts

Questions about AM.
11-03-2014 9:20 PM

Thanks, dsouza. I thought you'd chime in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apex: Core, CV4, Mx3, Style (sample)
LAL: Wolf*, Primitive, NA
LPMP: Voracious*
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, AOA, TS, THU (sample)
PXS: Xist*, Taboo, Ascend (oil), Evolve (oil; sample)*, Cohesion (sample)

* = huge favorite Beer
11-03-2014 9:20 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1270
Thanks received:
1403 thanks in 934 posts

11-03-2014 9:27 PM

From the testing I've done, AM seems like a polarizing mix to me. However, it seems to be less polarizing than the other 2 products I've used, namely DP and old N.P.A.

Ak4d4 and I both feel that something seems to be missing when rocking AM solo. I've theorized on his journal that perhaps adding a social might do the trick to round AM's signature off.

I've tested AM up to 2 sprays so far, but haven't been able to test further as of yet due to illness.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-03-2014 9:27 PM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 149
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

11-28-2014 6:03 AM

Hei guys ! You are experienced with AM.

Do you think AM works on targets 18-24 yo on night game ? Or formula is too strong for young targets?
For me is very hard to test, because my only chance to test is when I approach girls in night time. For people who work on customer service and actually different people daily come to them, they have a better criteria for testing.

I've been using one spray.
However yesterday, I put two: one on neck, one on wrist.
Only hit I saw, was a group of 5 girls beside me. There was a fat girl (2m from me), who start looking at me, playing with hair... I just was ignoring, playing the interesting guy. Perhaps, letting night go on..and at certain point talk to her, coz some of their friends seemed kind of unhappy folks. No point to approach a target and having 4 cockblocks... then I didn't see her anymore.

I opened a couple of targets ( two previous flakes)... one keep talking for a while, shy girl, she was not interested, and said wanted go back to friends.

Other flake, I approached, she answered unreceptive. Immediately I moved one. Then she went dancing alone, very close where I was sitting with my friends. Doing sexy moves. Then, she sat alone close to my group. I ignored her. She repeat pattern once again. I ignored her.

Also I met two guys I know who were with a female friend. Girl keep very nice to me, I just didn't give enough attention to her.

Overall, AM was doing something. I was not really on my best mood. It just sucks, going solo out and no targets available. So, nobody to talk with.
Tonight is friday, so it should be more targets. Let's see !!!

One year using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,TUTH
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
11-28-2014 6:03 AM

JetDude
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

05-02-2015 5:53 PM

How long does AM last after 1-2 sprays, and how often would/could you reapply in a day? The scent seems to last around 2-3 hours on me (that I can smell on myself) Thanks

LAL: Wolf, DP, SXD9 sample
PhXS: A.C.E. oil. PSE, SOB, Taboo, Love Boat. Bliss/DM/Xist samples
PTres: Captain, GoA, THU. ETFZ/AoA samples
AD: TUTH, IS, IG, IH, IO, Ammo x2, MX297, TAC, MX464
Alpha D: Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1&v2, Pregnenolone
LPMP: Voracious
True Pheros: True Trust
LaCroy: NPA, IMPI Red

05-02-2015 5:53 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1403 thanks in 934 posts

05-02-2015 6:11 PM

AM lasts at least a solid 8 hours. I wouldn't re-app on the same day due to its dienone content, could burn one out pretty good.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-02-2015 6:11 PM
Thanks given by JetDude
JetDude
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

05-03-2015 8:51 AM

(05-02-2015 6:11 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  AM lasts at least a solid 8 hours. I wouldn't re-app on the same day due to its dienone content, could burn one out pretty good.

Thanks kimosabe,

I wish I had asked that question before I'd applied the second lot yesterday!! lol!

I actually felt ok yesterday after I'd applied it but today I feel really tired and lethargic - I guess that would be the dienone? I've had a few late nights so that wouldn't have helped but I'm feeling worse than I'd expect. Do you build a tolerance to dienone if you keep using it?

05-03-2015 8:51 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1403 thanks in 934 posts

05-03-2015 5:33 PM

That would likely be the dienone.

Dienone tolerance is a bit of a mystery. Some people have said they built up a tolerance. My experience has said whatever my tolerance level is at is it, no way to build up.

At any rate, I wouldn't run a high-dose dienone app every day. Every other day is fine, 2 days on 1 day off is okay, 3 days straight is starting to push it for me.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-03-2015 5:33 PM
Thanks given by JetDude

JetDude
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

05-04-2015 6:36 AM

Thanks kimosabe,

I'll take your advice on board and make sure I don't over do it!

Just thinking out loud: I wonder if there is anything that you could take that would bind to the receptor sites for dienone? I personally don't know enough about the subject to have a suggestion of what it would be, or even if it's possible. An interesting theory though?

05-04-2015 6:36 AM

Share This Thread