Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Questions about AM.
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1258
Thanks received:
1386 thanks in 929 posts

RE: Questions about AM.
05-04-2015 6:47 AM

Good question. Unfortunately I don't have a good answer for you. Big Grin

I think the key here is moderation. Dienone is great at creating comfort, and there definitely are times you want to do that. However, I feel strongly that the key to attraction (most of the time) is sexual tension. None and Androsterone are known for creating this.

This pretty much means that while I'm good with wearing a dienone-infused none product like AM every now and then, I prefer to rock a well-buffered none- and/or Androsterone-based product as my daily drivers.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 6:49 AM by kimosabe.)
05-04-2015 6:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by JetDude
pandatrooper
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

08-31-2015 4:46 AM

(11-03-2014 4:40 PM)Futureman Wrote:  Everything I've read about this product interests me, especially the self-effects. But I am a little confused by the different descriptions/reviews of this product I've read. Some suggest it is well buffered and thus pretty sociable. Others suggest its sexual strength makes it polarizing. These *seem* to be contrary accounts. Can anyone set me straight here? If it's indeed a polarizing mix, what mones could I pair it with to soften it? Or would that defeat the purpose of AM?

Also, is there is scent that would make this suitable for day wear (especially on the days I exercise)?

Finally, there are a number of bottles of AM being sold on eBay (can I mentioned this here?). One seller in particular seems to have quite the stash. Are eBay sellers of this product reliable? Or should I avoid at all costs? Apologies if mentioning this here is against forum policies.

Hello Futureman,

Having experience AM for about 2-3 mths of stand alone use now, these are some answers that might help you.

AM to me is more sexual than social definitely. I do not recommend in mixing it as AM is a good stand alone product already. It basically give people the vibe that you are a sexy interesting alpha male that they should be "friends" with at least once in their lifetime. I never have problem getting ONS with AM in nightclubs and i'm talking about clubs that have 90% of the people being conservative asians. I live in Indonesia so you know how hard is it for the ladies here to be open with ONS.

Personally, i do not recommend day wear as this product is pretty sexual. Tried it as day wear before and end up getting awkward situations with the ladies at work or anywhere you have contact with. However, this might only apply in asian countries as the ladies here tend to be more conservative to guys especially in day time (they get freaky when it is dark, true story). So if you are planning for a day wear, i would strongly suggest a dosage of 1 spray of AM. Unscented or scented does not really matter i think as i always use a cover scent to cover it anyway and never receive any complaints. L&S smell is a popular one if you are planning to get the scented AM.

Don't get it from Ebay. Just purchase it from the official Alpha Dream website and it is pretty simple and convenient as i have never receive any problems ordering AM from their official website. Chris is awesome!

Hope the above information helps.

Best Regards,
Pandatrooper
08-31-2015 4:46 AM
Thanks given by raikahoken
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 147
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 47 posts

08-31-2015 6:52 AM

(08-31-2015 4:46 AM)pandatrooper Wrote:  I never have problem getting ONS with AM in nightclubs and i'm talking about clubs that have 90% of the people being conservative asians. I live in Indonesia so you know how hard is it for the ladies here to be open with ONS.

Pandatrooper

Just to be clear, does it work for ONS with Chinese chicks as well as with Indonesian natives? Not being racist...

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, A-1, taboo*, ascend*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Max-T-150, SXD-9*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1, AM*

*sample

Incoming: NA
KIV: XiSt oil, OD
08-31-2015 6:52 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1217
Thanks received:
1414 thanks in 787 posts

08-31-2015 7:02 AM

It may work on Asians brought up in westernized world.

dsouza
08-31-2015 7:02 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
pandatrooper
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

08-31-2015 10:32 PM

(08-31-2015 6:52 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Just to be clear, does it work for ONS with Chinese chicks as well as with Indonesian natives? Not being racist...

hey raikahoken,

it's okay no offence taken.

it works for both in my experience.. however, i have to say that it is way easier to score ONS with the Indonesian natives than the chindo (chinese indo). Don't get me wrong tho, chindo is harder but not impossible. It all just comes down to how you approach and the vibe you are giving to her.

One tips, try to be more polite and less direct with the chindos as they take longer time to accept this new "friendship" you are offering her. Unless she is already drunk and all you have to handle is all her cock-blocking friends, which normally they can't really cock block you as long as your target is already talking / dancing / hugging you.

Best Regards,
Pandatrooper
08-31-2015 10:32 PM
Thanks given by raikahoken
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 147
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 47 posts

09-01-2015 7:54 AM

That has been my experience with chinese in indonesia as well. I believe not impossible, but harder. In fact the most I've closed is half chinese half native. I'm gonna try again, armed with Dionysos. AM and L2K have been on my radar for some time. I'm gonna buy them somewhere down the road.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, A-1, taboo*, ascend*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Max-T-150, SXD-9*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1, AM*

*sample

Incoming: NA
KIV: XiSt oil, OD
09-01-2015 7:54 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 97
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 15 posts

10-23-2015 9:46 PM

What exactly is ONS
10-23-2015 9:46 PM

cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 42 posts

10-23-2015 10:08 PM

One Night Stand, its when you meet someone then hookup then thats the end of it.

PXS- Bliss; Cohesion; Evolve; Xist(sample), Ascend(sample), Taboo(sample)
LAL - Max-T copulin stick; Bad Wolf (sample)
Apex - Core; Style; CV4 (sample), Rone Warrior(sample), Orbital social(sample), M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA
(Coverscents: Aventus Creed, Green Irish Tweed, La Nuit, Acqua Di Giorgio, Armani Code, Terra De Hermes, Fahrenheit)
10-23-2015 10:08 PM

Share This Thread