Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about mones and my pre dispositions vs a woman's type of guy
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Question about mones and my pre dispositions vs a woman's type of guy
11-22-2011 7:33 AM

Quote:will her beliefs about genetic perfection stop her from going any further to "i wanna sleep with this guy attraction"?
To have genetically perfect babies, you need to make babies first. I doubt it's her intention to get pregnant at 19. Condoms!

Pheroman is right. Very often girls do the opposite of what they say. Words are often a matter of testing you. I've seen that a lot. With her genetic perfection she probably hints at your disability and wants to test your reaction. Heartless, at least when checking your potential as a partner, but that's how girls, younger ones even more, are. Anyways always check what she's doing, how she behaves.

Quote:joking around with me grabbing my not fully functional hand and acting really comfortable with me
Playing with your not fully functional hand is flirting, but it is also a mixed signal. Again testing you.
I'd say with this girl, you should be prepared for some major shitstorm to happen eventually when dating her. I'd take the risk, but i'd try not to get too emotionally involved. Probably not easy to do, but life's a game and risks can be fun Smile

Maybe overinterpretation.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-22-2011 7:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-22-2011 8:15 AM

(11-22-2011 6:13 AM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  because of her thoughts on finding the perfect male and me not being perfect but using mones i wanna see if its possible to escalate.nothing more just wanna know if its possible

But that's not really what she said is it? talking about having perfect genetic babies and dating male models, is not saying I won't have sex with guys that aren't genetically perfect.

Life goals and immediate desires usually do not translate into one and the same, and as David D so elegantly puts it "Attraction is not a choice".

And, for that matter the comments about genetically perfec tmen and babies could very well just be one of her shit tests or ways of qualifying men: to see if they'll rise to the challange. I probably woud have snapped back with something like "Darlin, you can date whoever you want to, but you'd be lucky to have a guy like me." And, the tables just got turned!

Even if she does know exactly what she wants and follows through with her goal of dating models and having genetically perfect children, so what! All she really told you is that you probably don't have a long term future with her. She didn't say she doesn't sleep with anyone she doesn't want to date or have kids with.

I've slept with a lot of women that didn't want to date me, nor I them. We just felt an attraction toward each other and a desire to fullfill a need.

Playing with your less than fully functional hand suggests to me that its her way of telling you she's OK with you just as your are and you passed the test.

Now go bang that spoiled little princess! Whistle3

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-22-2011 8:15 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-22-2011 10:59 PM

This sounds like a job for Methoxyestratetraenone .

I'd apply a heavy dose of that True Love oil -- probably around 12 drops to the gills with a nice subtle cover fragrance. If you have something Androstenone heavy (such as True Instinct), I'd apply a small amount on the neck, and a goodly amount from the navel downward.

If that doesn't overcome her hangups, nothing will.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2011 10:59 PM by dbot.)
11-22-2011 10:59 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-22-2011 11:31 PM

@idontknow i went through a break up that kinda made me see the light small test like that is child's play and she would never be able to invoke a emotional response like that im too logical the flirting and compliments is what caught my attention cause that's definitely the mones at work

@Mark its all about the thrill of the hunt lol if i catch this prey i may just let her go if she doesn't keep my attention i can run so much mind games on her young mind i wouldn't deem it fair.I am more fascinated by the fact that i can say with confidence that all 6 girls that are in the group i hang out with have a attraction towards me 2 of the 6 are strong the rest are mild that i can pick up easily and that's what i really want that feeling that i know the group is attracted to me its a mean ego boost and i like itDiablo

@dbot is 12 drops too much for TL wont she get repelled by it? I think i wanna try that out on another girl tomorrow at a tattoo and identity meeting Man in love now her i gotta watch out for my emotions run high when i see her drool so i need some reassurance about this TL overkill

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-22-2011 11:31 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-22-2011 11:35 PM

12 drops is an estimate; I haven't used the oil version but I'm trying to get you up to the equivalent of 5-spray territory, at which point there is enough Methoxyestratetraenone to bring out the really powerful responses. I don't think you'll see any repulsion with True Love.
11-22-2011 11:35 PM

L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-22-2011 11:42 PM

How much TI should i use?

Pheromones *sample
11-22-2011 11:42 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-22-2011 11:45 PM

Depends on how much you usually get the best results with, but I'd guess something like two drops up top and two down below. People more familiar with TI specifically may be able to give better advice on that.
11-22-2011 11:45 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-22-2011 11:51 PM

yeah today i was careful with TI two drops is always my max and no reapply later thanks for the plan dbot it intrigued me so much i wanna see what happens tomorrow with this i may add a little TA if i dont get that confidence boost im normally use to

Pheromones *sample
11-22-2011 11:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Protecting Mones while travelling question... infinitex 8 4,063 06-21-2016 1:21 AM
Last Post: rapper482
  Question on selling mones koenma 2 2,005 03-15-2016 10:56 AM
Last Post: koenma
  Newbie question again - seriously doubting my mones!!! Fashionimage 30 11,624 02-26-2014 5:18 PM
Last Post: Fashionimage
  Question about applying mones before cover scent Iceali 1 2,034 06-13-2012 10:58 PM
Last Post: bored4life
  Question for you guys: What do you think of "pink" scents on a woman? Synergist 5 2,605 04-18-2012 8:44 AM
Last Post: Synergist