Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about XS fill levels
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Question about XS fill levels
11-07-2012 8:53 PM

I am hoping SteveO can answer this for me, but i am also interested in hearing from other members. I have bought three bottles from XS, Vibe, Bliss, and Madame X (well I got that one free). They all arrived about 2/3 full and 1/3 empty. They were not leaking. I figured that that was just the way SteveO filled them. Last week I bought a bottle of Tease from someone. I was very surprised that it was filled to the top. So were my other three mistakes? Or was the full one? The bottle of Temptress I got to test was also full. I am confused. Please help.
11-07-2012 8:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Question about XS fill levels
11-07-2012 9:12 PM

Hi Halo. When I got my ACE order, the Ascend and Cohesion bottles were fully filled, but Evolve lacked about 10%. There was no sign of leaking. I think it was inadvertent, especially if a machine was used for filling the bottles. I get that frequently in the line of work that I'm in. Anyway, for me, the samples that Steve included with my order more than made up for the underfill.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-07-2012 9:12 PM
SteveO
Vendor

11-07-2012 10:21 PM

typing this from phone at bar. In next few days i will have images of bottles with fill lines, but generally 8/10th of bottle is full. halo drop me an email. Madame is filled to 10 ml. most bottles are overfilled though.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-07-2012 10:21 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-07-2012 10:27 PM

Hi Steve. I now recall that chemical bottle capacities are usually 10%-20% more than their actual contents in order to have some ullage (air on top) and prevent bursting/cracking from pressure and handling. I guess Steve's bottles have a capacity of about 12ml. In my case then, the bottles that I received were overfilled. Thanks Steve for the extras.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 10:30 PM by Mars82.)
11-07-2012 10:27 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-08-2012 10:16 AM

emailed you Steveo
11-08-2012 10:16 AM

SteveO
Vendor

11-08-2012 9:48 PM

Got it halo. I'm here at starbucks and was looking to reply, but apparently I blocked myself out of the system somehow. I'll reply when I'm back home in just a little bitSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-08-2012 9:48 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-09-2012 12:20 PM

So what I am hearing is that some bottles get filled up and some are filled to 80%. Mine were not filled to 80% but I guess that doesn't matter. My question at this point is how do we know if we will be lucky enough to get one of those filled bottles? Probably can't. Since this has happened to me in multiple orders I don't like my chances.
11-09-2012 12:20 PM
SteveO
Vendor

11-10-2012 1:09 PM

Well if they are filled to the 10 mL level you are getting exactly what you paid for. This of course is not to mention the samples, the freebies, the candy, toys and other schwag I include in nearly every order. I guess what I can do is just start filling every bottle to the 10 mL level to make the odds in favor that everyone will get the same.

Some of the women's mixes also are molecule heavy and as such more expensive to blend than others. However getting less than what you pay for DOES MATTER! This is obviously an issue and its such a simple thing to resolve. I have your email and I'll ensure you get the proper refund.

Again though, in the future, I'll make sure that no bottles are over-filled as so its fair to everyone. I believed I was being generous, but I can now see how this can be misconstrued. Thanks for pointing this out.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 1:12 PM by SteveO.)
11-10-2012 1:09 PM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

11-10-2012 1:25 PM

I wanted to step in.

So you sell a product. Some orders are not according to what the customers expected. The customers come here and educatedly report about it. Instead of taking it as a constructive criticism you call it misconstruction?

It would have been a misconstruction if from the first moment you had wrote that you would eventually overfill some bottles as a generous "thank you" for everyone buying from you.

Now, you barely started your business, everyone here is supporting you and that's the kinda customer service you offer to your clients? Calling them liars and getting offended when someone complains about your mistakes?

This is not Androtics, mate. We won't swallow your shit like everyone does there. Show some respect.

FSH
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 1:26 PM by Fly So Hi.)
11-10-2012 1:25 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-10-2012 1:49 PM

(11-10-2012 1:09 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Well if they are filled to the 10 mL level you are getting exactly what you paid for
I guess what I can do is just start filling every bottle to the 10 mL level to make the odds in favor that everyone will get the same.

Again though, in the future, I'll make sure that no bottles are over-filled as so its fair to everyone. I believed I was being generous, but I can now see how this can be misconstrued. Thanks for pointing this out.

Hey I believe that he isn't trying confuse anyone. It's just that some bottles were filled above the 10 ml line and some were at the 10 ml line exactly.

He didn't apologize but he did say that he would ensure that the orders would be at the 10 ml line from now on so it wouldn't be misconstrued or confuse people in the future

The only thing that we could ask for is if he could fill a bottle too the 10 ml line so we could use for a comparison.

I've never been to the androtics but I don't really care to even check it out because of dickery and secrecy. SteveO has been pretty open about his products and super fast shipping

It's also a small business and I believe its just him for right now so he's getting orders out and improving stuff because being a vendor is a learning experience as well. No need to cut into the vendor super harshly they're learning on how to make their business better also.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
11-10-2012 1:49 PM

Share This Thread