Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about XS fill levels
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Question about XS fill levels
11-11-2012 6:44 PM

Mark that was not meant to cause any discord and was not a dig at you or any of the admin. It was a statement that fell along the lines of trend, as mentioned by a member, and where this thread was soon headed. No insinuation was made, just premonition.

Trend: An observation made direct or indirect at XS, Steve gets upset and flames someone, he loses another customer, apologizes, then things get worse and the thread thus headed for closure to keep the peace. This is the pattern I was referring to.

I did not see where the comments made to me in the AlloTHDOC thread or Halo in this one were constructive to a better forum environment. Not once has Steve been the subject of targeting until it was he that drove the convo in that direction. We are customers and even moreso human beings. You can't just talk to people like that over and over (especially customers) then apologize and just expect everything to be ok. Evidently this behavior is not ok bc he keeps losing customers regardless of repeated apologies. The best way to make it ok is not to apologize, just dont make the unwarranted rude comments in the first place. Simple.

We do not deserve that type of conflict when it is our money we put on the table. I am trying to steer the forum in a more positive direction here. If I want to post something to Wiserd clearing up some of his confusion, I do not appreciate being called a comedy act out of nowhere by some guy who has no clue what he is talking about. In this case, Halo speaks up about consistency issues and gets confronted as well. Then yet again apologized to. Where is this beneficial to an honest testing and reporting environment when some guy keeps getting pissed off when he doesn't get his way? I will not be talked to like that and neither should Halo, by anyone.

Little kids act that way not grown men.
11-11-2012 6:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-11-2012 6:58 PM

And thank you my friends for the outpouring of support in emails and on FB. You know who you are. It's nice to know I am not alone.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 7:00 PM by halo0073.)
11-11-2012 6:58 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-11-2012 8:36 PM

I personally really like questions like the one Halo posted bc it keeps everything clear and transparent. This is the reason I became a member of PheroTruth to begin with. And is the reason I like and still am a member here.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
11-11-2012 8:36 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-11-2012 8:38 PM

Ok Steve0 thank you for your speedy customer support in refunding customers who have received less product than they have paid for, this keeps everyone happy and a happy customer will return.

Steve's quote

"Again though, in the future, I'll make sure that no bottles are over-filled as so its fair to everyone. I believed I was being generous, but I can now see how this can be misconstrued. Thanks for pointing this out."

I have to agree with this statement because in being generous and over filling some bottles this can certainly misconstrue where the actual correct bottled pheromone level is.

Once again Steve0 thank you for your great customer support and for making your self available for public scrutiny, i regard you as a good honest polite and reliable person. Ok cheers for now terry . . . TAB . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-11-2012 8:38 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-11-2012 8:58 PM

(11-11-2012 12:51 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  And if this is a way that a customer concern is treated then concern yourself no more. I will deal with other businesses. The kind that don't go off on cutomers when they express questions about their rights as a PAYING customer. There are too many good companies out there to fuck with ones who are shady when asked a simple freaking question. See ya, I am out.
This is how Steve did reply to your customer concern

"However getting less than what you pay for DOES MATTER! This is obviously an issue and its such a simple thing to resolve. I have your email and I'll ensure you get the proper refund."

How can receiving the above mentioned reply to your concern be regarded as going off on customers ? ?

My thread >
11-11-2012 8:58 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

11-11-2012 9:05 PM

It was the other part I didn't like obviously. I cried for an hour after i got on and saw this thread this morning. And i shouldn't have to feel like that for asking a simple question. Nor did i refer to the emails Steveo and i exchanged. he dismissed me entirely and closed the case in the first one. Sure the refund is great but not getting sniped at would have been better. Thi nk i give a fuck about a refund when i am being treated like shit? Um, no!
11-11-2012 9:05 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-11-2012 9:17 PM

Thank you thundr. It read to me that you were insinuating that I or we would close the thread, which would neve hapen in any thread concerning pheromones, vendors, customer service or lack thereof.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-11-2012 9:17 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-11-2012 9:19 PM

This is the trend I was talking about.

(11-11-2012 8:58 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  This is how Steve did reply to your customer concern

"However getting less than what you pay for DOES MATTER! This is obviously an issue and its such a simple thing to resolve. I have your email and I'll ensure you get the proper refund."

How can receiving the above mentioned reply to your concern be regarded as going off on customers ? ?
11-11-2012 9:19 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-11-2012 9:31 PM

(11-11-2012 9:05 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  It was the other part I didn't like obviously. I cried for an hour after i got on and saw this thread this morning. And i shouldn't have to feel like that for asking a simple question. Nor did i refer to the emails Steveo and i exchanged. he dismissed me entirely and closed the case in the first one. Sure the refund is great but not getting sniped at would have been better. Thi nk i give a fuck about a refund when i am being treated like shit? Um, no!
Well i know that you are a good girl and help us all out whenever and we love you for just being you, and really hate to see you upset, bear in mind that Steve is not a bad bloke and i think i can say that he will not have deliberately hurt your feelings and i think now that he is aware of this he may console you and just let us all get back to being good friends again, i love you both and heck do not want to lose either one of you Ok cheers 4 now TAB . . bighug

My thread >
11-11-2012 9:31 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-11-2012 9:58 PM

(11-11-2012 9:19 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  This is the trend I was talking about.
You go ahead and keep on talking because by declaring the facts and asking questions is almost certain to resolve problems and now because you have been so observant and supportive i am going to give you as many reps as i possibly can, cheers for now and keep up your good work in the creation of peace and harmony you are the man 'JAYCEE'

My thread >
11-11-2012 9:58 PM

Share This Thread