Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Putting together a Love-Scents order... Need Recommendations for Starter Package
OpR8R
Man, I don't know...

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 40
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 4 posts

Putting together a Love-Scents order... Need Recommendations for Starter Package
05-08-2012 12:23 PM

Hey All,

If you've been reading my neophyte posts you'll know I have a burgeoning professional interest in pheromone products and, to date, most of my queries have been along those lines. I am also, however, a newly single man and have a personal interest as well. It is to that end that I am making this request.

If I have learned anything in my short time here it is that my preferred method of making purchases in unfamiliar areas - namely to learn everything and then buy - is simply impractical in this context as there is a LOT to know. So, after BossHank pointed out that Love-Scents is currently offering a 30% order discount I am going to take the plunge and try a few things (while I'm learning). I'm already picking up some New Pheromone Additive, but I understand that it is a good idea to think "arsenal" and not "one big gun." So, any package recommendations that you might make that would compliment the New Pheromone Additive would certainly be appreciated. My work keeps me relatively fit, but I'm also 47 years old, so I wouldn't mind rockin' the "young, vibrant" vibe bit. And though I really do try to identify what it is that's doing it in any given situation and tone it down, I tend to intimidate people, I assume due to my size, energy, and whatever experience has written in my face and eyes. To put it in better perpsective; I freak men the-hell-out all the damn time and the roosters in the room will invariably start hopping around and crowing the second I walk in, and women, once I get past the barriers, will commonly be surprised that I'm nice as their first take on me was "scary." I DO NOT dress or groom for "scary" or "tough guy" - no goatees, sparrows, or winnfields. No black "No Fear" tee shirts. No tats or piercings (that anyone can see) - I hate it, but that's the reality. It often works for me in my line of work, but it's a social curse. So anything that communicates "safe" or "approachable" would be welcome as well. Absent any provocation, no one, particularly a woman, has anything to fear from me. Anyway, I'm gonna order soon too, SO GIT ON IT! ;-)

Thanx folks, your time is always appreciated.

~Op
PS. I'm gonna start a journal too, I swear it!
05-08-2012 12:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

zerosix85
Captain Sexy Sociologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 169
Thanks received:
208 thanks in 87 posts

RE: Putting together a Love-Scents order... Need Recommendations for Starter Package
05-08-2012 2:10 PM

sounds perfect for you among their roster of mones. Given your military background/lifestyle, it sounds like you're already fine in the Androstenone department and just need to soften your image up.

As recommended of everyone and their mother on this board, is another amazing social for intimidating looking people looking to project an aura of friendliness.

OH my GOD!!!!!
05-08-2012 2:10 PM
Thanks given by OpR8R
Eeyore
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 32 posts

RE: Putting together a Love-Scents order... Need Recommendations for Starter Package
05-08-2012 2:57 PM

The first thing that popped into my mind was Posses and Nude from LA. Gary Nelson is supposedly a large intimidating looking man and developed Posses to soften his image. I use Nude witch is the same thing only more concentrated and can be had unscented if you prefer that.

Androstadienone at 30-50 mcg. is the best thing I've found for making women comfortable and works very well with heavy Androstenone products like N.P.A.

N.P.A. is a heavy sexual hitter but very unpredictable. Its like throwing a grenade into a room. You might obliterate them, you might piss them off, or they will escape
miraculously unscathed.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 3:36 PM by Eeyore.)
05-08-2012 2:57 PM
Thanks given by OpR8R
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 490
Thanks received:
182 thanks in 93 posts

05-08-2012 3:46 PM

Yea, Possess, from Liquid Alchemy Labs sounds right for your situation.

The owner of the company always says that he created the product for himself, when he was a huge bodybuilder, to appear more approachable and less threatening. He said once, you can read it somewhere around here, that he has more than a few professional salesmen as regular customers for this product.

You may want to take a look at it, though it´s not for sale at lovescent. You have to buy it directly from Liquid Alchemy.

Also Wolf from the same company, gives a trust and respect aura, and people tend to give you some friendly respect. It makes me feel calm and in control, kind of protected if you want to put it that way.

Not much experience with Lovescent.

By the way, welcome to the board. You are creating quite an interesting discussion.

talk to you soon.
05-08-2012 3:46 PM
Thanks given by OpR8R
Eeyore
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
110 thanks in 32 posts

05-08-2012 3:57 PM

How the hell did I forget about Wolf !?!?! I use it every damn day! Wolf for work. Read the Wolf thread.
05-08-2012 3:57 PM
Thanks given by OpR8R

OpR8R
Man, I don't know...

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 4 posts

05-08-2012 4:16 PM

(05-08-2012 2:10 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  it sounds like you're already fine in the Androstenone department and just need to soften your image up.
Wow, this is amazing. That there is a thing one can do to address such an abstract issue with such individual specificity. Simply amazing to me. Huh. Anyway, yeah Zero, you nailed it. I've noticed it's not a problem with older, grounded men; I think it's some contrast in the "confidence index" if you will. Older women too seem to have far less of an issue. Dunno, but a lot of men up to around 30-35 just weird out around me, and "scary to women?" If there was only one trait that I had the chance to cross of the list I think it would have to be that. Reading over this I realize I make it sound worse than it is, but it is a issue at times. So yeah, I will definitely check that out. Thanx so much for your help.

Quote: Eeyore: "...The first thing that popped into my mind was Posses and Nude from LA..."
L.A. in this case is Liquid Alchemy? Please forgive my ignorance, but I literally know nothing.

Quote:Androstadienone at 30-50 mcg. is the best thing I've found for making women comfortable and works very well with heavy Androstenone products like N.P.A.
Question: I have read in several places the caveat that "different things work for different people" or some variant thereof. My question is qualitative; Is it that the same product simply may or may not produce the billed effect in people around them? Or is it that the same product may produce different results? I ask because of the many mentions of the dichotomous nature of 'none (Hey! See that? Usin' the lingo already! I'm a massive dork.) So I suppose that begs the question: Is Androstenone the only 'mone I gotta sweat that with? Or are there others? Or all? Again guys, I know these questions must just seem pathetically elementary but I'm literally in elementary school here.

Thanx for your time, both of you! Everyone sez it, some mean it, I do. I truly appreciate that someone is taking the time to help.

~Op
05-08-2012 4:16 PM
OpR8R
Man, I don't know...

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 4 posts

05-08-2012 4:32 PM

(05-08-2012 3:46 PM)extraballislit Wrote:  Also Wolf from the same company, gives a trust and respect aura, and people tend to give you some friendly respect. It makes me feel calm and in control, kind of protected if you want to put it that way.

That sounds interesting! What's different? Or is that something that I can find on the site? I want to know all the "stuff," anal that way. ;-) So, whenever you're of a mind, please feel free to wax on-and-on about the whys and wherefores. I cannot be condescended to! Always assume I know nothing and want to know everything!

(05-08-2012 3:46 PM)extraballislit Wrote:  By the way, welcome to the board. You are creating quite an interesting discussion.

Thank you very much! And, really? In that order. Hmm. Well, it beats the hell out'a hearing you're boring I suppose. ;-)

Ya know, I kinda keep waiting for the resident A-holes to show up and get all, well, you know how they get. And there doesn't appear to be any! (knock on wood) I'm not a huge forum/chat kinda guy, but it behooves one to keep his foot in certain ponds in my line of work, so I do. Almost without fail a new board will all be great, and then BAM! Some paper tiger is just a jerk for no reason. Very rare is it to find a community wihout this ubiquitous character(s). But I gotta say, so far everyone here has just been great. Very mature, together croud. It's nice. Thank you.

~Op
(05-08-2012 3:57 PM)Eeyore Wrote:  How the hell did I forget about Wolf !?!?! I use it every damn day! Wolf for work. Read the Wolf thread.

Got it. "Read the wolf thread," will do. :-) Thanx!

~Op
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 4:33 PM by OpR8R.)
05-08-2012 4:32 PM
Eeyore
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
110 thanks in 32 posts

05-08-2012 4:44 PM

yes L.A. is Liquid Alchemy Labs.

The second question I should leave for the pros to answer in detail, but in a nutshell its all about congruence.
Many people here have had great success with Aqua Vitae but its a no-go for me. I just cant stay in step with the vibe I project and come off as a poser.
05-08-2012 4:44 PM
Thanks given by OpR8R
thundr
Calm Like a Bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 407
Thanks received:
657 thanks in 188 posts

05-08-2012 5:21 PM

Ok gonna try and help here some in your quest. I'm still rather new at all this as well so bear with me.

You have defined New Pheromone Additive as a big gun. That it is. I just got some in yesterday and I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to maximize its effects without OD (ghosting, invisibility, intimidation). I can relate to your aspect of unwanted intimidation to others. I am a very centered man and I carry myself well mentally and physically. However, projecting this type of aura and mixing mone auras into it can be a bit frustrating and I am beginning to learn that quickly. It takes a bit of tinkering to figure out what works for you individually.

So I'm going to try and give you what I have experienced so far and I will stick to the metaphorical big gun. Think of Androstenone as the big gun (New Pheromone Additive XXX). The bigger the gun and the more you have it out the more people will not wanna mess with you while you have it displayed (OD). Some females may be interested in big gun types but most will not. Same with the dudes and they may even feel a bit threatened by this with aggression or just ignore you.

So how do we fix it yet still walk around with the big gun brandished? We camouflage it with social mones. We make the gun more attractive so to speak. Dress it up with a few socials so it is less threatening yet still does not decrease the gauge of said firearm. You could put a nice simple tiger stripe pattern on it and maybe a sweet ass scope for the dudes and be ok. (androstanone, DHEA, etc) (Wolf, AM, AV) You will get respect hits by them admiring your big gun now instead of feeling threatened.

However, if you want to attract some tail with it you may have to go a few steps further here. In this we have to temper the effect the big gun will have on the female mind by throwing in some more complex mixtures. Make them curious with some nols (X22,glace) so they will be willing to talk about gun instead of run from it or ignore you and your gun. Maybe some of the rones to signify that you have some sort of license to carry around this big weapon and your status requires it. (True Alpha, Certo) You may even have to paint it pink and wrap a purple boa around it to entice certain females (true love, dienone) so you make them comfy with gun.

It can even get as complicated as accessorizing big gun with a few sidearms as a cover scent to take the attention off and divert it someplace else. Accessorizing can be as complicated or as simple as you want it to be. Hence the fun of it all.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-08-2012 5:21 PM
Thanks given by Eeyore, shadowknight, zerosix85, Jolly Jumper, kentdave, OpR8R

zerosix85
Captain Sexy Sociologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 169
Thanks received:
208 thanks in 87 posts

05-08-2012 5:31 PM

To figure out our own natural pheromone production, we have to look at many different factors but the general idea is that, lifestyle and your diet plays a big role in the type of pheromones that you make. Are you physically active and fit? Do you frequently take showers? Are you a omnivore or a vegetarian/vegan? How old are you? Are you single or are you in long term relationship?

These factors determine what kind of pheromone you would produce under the given circumstances, combined with your personality, determines how people will perceive you upon interacting.

I was going to write a long winded response explain it more in detail but I think Thundr got that shit covered, lol.

OH my GOD!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 5:33 PM by zerosix85.)
05-08-2012 5:31 PM
Thanks given by thundr, OpR8R

Share This Thread