Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Probiotics and Big Balls
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Probiotics and Big Balls
10-04-2017 9:05 AM

(10-04-2017 6:10 AM)Spars Wrote:  Currently on a 22/2 myself. Keto diet as well. Been on keto for almost 4 years now, with occasional bumps off every few weeks and occasional week here and there for vacations. I’ve known about IF for the last 6 years at least, when the warrior diet came out. Ran 16:8 almost exclusively for majority of the time I started keto just out of sheer convenience. Recently been adding different foods and tracking carbs/cals more closely. As of late, I sleep like a log and on the keto diet it isn’t particularly difficult to get all my calories in a few hours of grazing and then dinner shortly after, due to the more caloric ally dense fat and proteins I consume.

Grabbed this probiotic almost exactly 30 days ago (almost out), on this post alone. Been taking it first thing in the morning with my omega fat gel cap. Balls feel fuller to me. Probiotic hasn’t really done much that I can tell, but then again I eat a lot of fiber and never had gastro problems, even when I was eating a typical American diet, with carbs a big part of it.

Oh yea, and I had originally been stalled at about 55 lbs down for about a year. Maintained the weight loss, but couldn’t seem to lose anymore. This protocol of IF and some exogenous ketones in the morning have helped to bust this plateau. Down some weight as of earlier in this week. This eating schedule of 22/2 is still fairly new to me, so I’ll keep you guys posted.

That all sounds great! Please do keep us updated.

How do you think exogenous ketones helped you? That seems like an element that would hinder plateau-breaking.
10-04-2017 9:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-04-2017 5:47 PM

Uhh, more or less the ketones have helped me get to the 22 hour mark without food. They give me a burst of energy in the morning and then most things seem to fall into place for my work day.
I thought they'd hinder as well and I thought that for awhile. Having anything that improves ketones, though, seems to improve my cognitive abilities and energy levels. Without carbs, the only thing my body feeds on is protein and fat. Putting ketones into my body seems to help to jumpstart the conversion process. Ive stalled before and with ketostix, I regularly tested my wasted ketone levels. Even though my net carbs was low, my color never changed beyond the second to lightest shade. I increased my coconut oil consumption, as its a good source of medium chain triglycerides, which I've read are easily digested by the liver to form ketones. There was no change.

When I purchased the ketones, I did so under the preconceived notion that I was going to stretch my fasts and push as far as I can for the overall benefits. One of the biggest effects for the ketones is cessation. With the fast, ghrelin, (the hunger hormone) hasn't caused me much pain or even too much of an edgy attitude. I suppose having exogenous ketones in your body forces your body to use them for energy because they are already close to becoming energy. This in turn *should* push your body into ketosis and look for more ketones, further driving the process of metabolizing fat. In theory.

Although exogenous ketones are kinda in the bioscience stage atm, I took them as a pre workout with a small amount of caffeine and holy cow did I have drive and I sweat a LOT. I don't sweat standing still and i was drenched. Huge amount of focus too.

I changed two different things to try and drop more weight at once. Totally not scientific, but I'm fixated on a number and am was beyond antsy. Although a long time intermittent faster, the benefits my body type gains from longer periods of fasting outweigh the somewhat constant nag to eat, be it by following Standard American Diet or keto (70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carbs). Ketones seem to be my body type's preferred energy source and I have a lot of store energy waiting to be used!

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
10-04-2017 5:47 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-12-2017 6:46 AM

Balls feel much fuller and my testosterone has increased from when I started taking this probiotic. Test kit was from online and used saliva. There may be cheaper tests, but this one was ~$50.

I seem to get angry faster and my libido is up. The Mrs commented on the balls and my libido spike.

I also took an opti-zinc each night, but I was taking it before I started the probiotic.

Gastro issues are gone and my breath tends to be fresher. The nuanced part about these studies is that we never know the long term impact.

I have taken this for 6 weeks and it tends to be pricier than other probiotics, but I have not found a cheaper alternative with the active strain mentioned in the study.

I'll keep taking this for now, but will see what this does to my PSA results at my next check up. Testosterone can impact our prostate health. I also did not alter my diet in any way.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 6:50 AM by DarkLord1.)
10-12-2017 6:46 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-12-2017 7:38 AM

Thanks to Amazon's lightning quick shipping I have been trying this for a week now. My bride commented last night that my complexion seemed clearer (I have Crohn's disease and one of the side effects is skin issues). One of the reasons that I decided to try these is because the strains are also supposed to work better than others for Crohn's issues. It seems to be making a positive difference for me. I feel better, less bloated, my skin has improved and I do feel more energetic. Can't speak to an increase in libido because according to my bride anyhow, my sex drive is entirely too high for someone my age (mid 40's). Can't comment on bigger balls yet but I noticed some difference already in how I'm feeling. Thanks, DarkLord1 for sharing these probiotics because even though they really aren't the cheapest, they do seem worth it for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-12-2017 7:38 AM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-12-2017 9:21 AM

(10-12-2017 7:38 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Thanks to Amazon's lightning quick shipping I have been trying this for a week now. My bride commented last night that my complexion seemed clearer (I have Crohn's disease and one of the side effects is skin issues). One of the reasons that I decided to try these is because the strains are also supposed to work better than others for Crohn's issues. It seems to be making a positive difference for me. I feel better, less bloated, my skin has improved and I do feel more energetic. Can't speak to an increase in libido because according to my bride anyhow, my sex drive is entirely too high for someone my age (mid 40's). Can't comment on bigger balls yet but I noticed some difference already in how I'm feeling. Thanks, DarkLord1 for sharing these probiotics because even though they really aren't the cheapest, they do seem worth it for me.

Glad you are seeing benefits, Snoopyace! And you are very welcome. This is why I joined the forum because we all learn from shared experience. Hope others share their results more. Too many people will learn something new and then not share what they find out. There are takers and givers.

Funny how results work. My skin was ok already so I didn't notice too much in that category, but my libido had dropped off. I'm also mid 40's.
10-12-2017 9:21 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-16-2018 12:28 PM

any update on this? Tempted to try this out.
07-16-2018 12:28 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-16-2018 1:10 PM

(07-16-2018 12:28 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  any update on this? Tempted to try this out.

I had a two month supply and I honestly don't remember why I didn't reorder more. I went to my chiropractor and she was selling probiotics so I went with hers. Probably out of convenience but I will say that even though the ones I'd gotten from Amazon were expensive, I do feel that they worked quite well. I felt better than when I wasn't taking them. With probiotics in general I notice more when I forget to take them than when I do. If I forget, then I feel more bloated and not quite as energized. Probiotics in general make a positive difference but these did seem to work better than others. I can actually say that I felt like my balls did get larger. So happy

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-16-2018 1:10 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

07-16-2018 1:41 PM

I still take them. They are pricey as Snoopyace said. About a dollar a day. I order them from the manufacturer’s website and the shipping is cheaper. I also order 2 boxes at a time.

I can eat foods that upset my stomach normally. TMI Alert: I don’t need much toilet paper (I think most other probiotics achieve that effect too).

I get compliments on my skin which I normally don’t. The balls get to a certain point and then maintain. There are hair and skin benefits and I’m not certain why, but they are there. It is one of the best probiotics that I have used. I also take digestive enzymes too.
07-16-2018 1:41 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

08-30-2018 3:45 AM

This is interesting... I never read it until today but I'm doing the same sort of thing with 50 billion. It's been the latest talk in my journal. I have also noticed increased cum volume , better erections, and no constipation.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
08-30-2018 3:45 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-30-2018 8:49 AM

(08-30-2018 3:45 AM)dsouza Wrote:  This is interesting... I never read it until today but I'm doing the same sort of thing with 50 billion. It's been the latest talk in my journal. I have also noticed increased cum volume , better erections, and no constipation.

Glad you are enjoying the discovery. We all experience things in our own time! Now I am mindful meditating. Tried for years and didn’t get it. Now I do.
08-30-2018 8:49 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone take probiotics? Futureman 13 6,422 11-19-2015 9:04 PM
Last Post: Samus