Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Probiotics and Big Balls
michaeltheman - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Probiotics and Big Balls
09-17-2017 3:24 AM

Yes! I have been taking this probiotic for 2 weeks now and its absolutely fabulous. Skin is so, so so much better. I'm shitting 1 foot logs every morning 8 AM on the dot and barely need to wipe my ass after because it's such a beautifully clean dump

No idea if it made my balls bigger but for my overall health biogaius gastrus is amazing. I strongly recommend this
09-17-2017 3:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-01-2017 11:56 PM

(09-16-2017 10:45 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Have been taking this for a couple weeks. No bigger balls yet, but:

1. I feel amazing. Mood has been great and much more positive than normal.

2. Stomach feels awesome. My GI tract started having issues the last couple of years and none of that happens now.

3. Skin has looked better according to my wife.

4. My breath has smelled better. After this finding, I called the company. The product is a chewable and does start to colonize in the mouth. They have a product for oral hygiene, but did say it should help with oral hygiene.

5. Maybe a slight up tick in libido, but nothing that I can definitively point too.

I bought a couple months worth and will keep chugging.

Is this still working for you? I've been taking a different brand of probiotic that works alright but costs about the same as this one. I'm thinking about switching over and giving it a try.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-01-2017 11:56 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-02-2017 12:05 AM

(10-01-2017 11:56 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Is this still working for you? I've been taking a different brand of probiotic that works alright but costs about the same as this one. I'm thinking about switching over and giving it a try.

Yes it still works. Can't find it for less than on Amazon.

The company will shave a few bucks off, but I think you have to buy like 12. I get two at a time and take one a day.

I take mine in the morning and time it at least 30 minutes after I use mouth wash.
10-02-2017 12:05 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-02-2017 12:15 AM

Thanks! *heads off to Amazon*

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-02-2017 12:15 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-02-2017 9:25 AM

(10-02-2017 12:05 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Yes it still works. Can't find it for less than on Amazon.

The company will shave a few bucks off, but I think you have to buy like 12. I get two at a time and take one a day.

I take mine in the morning and time it at least 30 minutes after I use mouth wash.

On an empty stomach, or with breakfast, Lord? popcorn

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-02-2017 9:25 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-02-2017 10:15 AM

(10-02-2017 9:25 AM)MMM Wrote:  On an empty stomach, or with breakfast, Lord? popcorn

Thanks!

I do empty stomach, but I'm not sure that it matters. I use an Intermittent Fasting (16:8) eating strategy so my first meal is always lunch.

I can eat from 12 - 8 and then fast outside those windows. Quite a few benefits from fasting and this one is pretty easy for me.
10-02-2017 10:15 AM

MMM

Rep Post

10-02-2017 3:22 PM

(10-02-2017 10:15 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I do empty stomach, but I'm not sure that it matters. I use an Intermittent Fasting (16:8) eating strategy so my first meal is always lunch.

I can eat from 12 - 8 and then fast outside those windows. Quite a few benefits from fasting and this one is pretty easy for me.

I ran across Intermittent Fasting about a month ago, but I didn't bite. The dude I saw on Youtube looked awesome! So awesome, I thought it was a bunch of crap! Wizard

How long have you been at it, and have you taken before pics to keep any eye on your progress ... or none? Pioneer

Thanks, Lord! Yahoo

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 3:23 PM by MMM.)
10-02-2017 3:22 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-02-2017 3:46 PM

(10-02-2017 3:22 PM)MMM Wrote:  I ran across Intermittent Fasting about a month ago, but I didn't bite. The dude I saw on Youtube looked awesome! So awesome, I thought it was a bunch of crap! Wizard

How long have you been at it, and have you taken before pics to keep any eye on your progress ... or none? Pioneer

Thanks, Lord! Yahoo

Yes on the before and after pics. Really slimmed me down. It's legit. Body builders use it. Hugh Jackman used it when he prepped for Logan....There are books out there. I read a book and looked into it for a few weeks and then did it.

All kinds of health benefits besides the weight loss. Calorie restriction and longevity, hormone help, mental clarity. My longest fast was 3 days. It's all mental. Once you prove that to yourself, it's so easy. You are supposed to transition to a high fat, low carb diet with this strategy, but I haven't fully committed to that part of the plan. Working toward it.

Almost 8 months using that diet strategy.
10-02-2017 3:46 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-03-2017 10:59 AM

There are also a variety of Intermittent Fasting regimens. 16:8 (16 hours fasting, 8 eating) is very approachable, since you just continue fasting when you wake until you hit your window. Some studies have shown greater benefits to fasting for entire days, or eventually multiple days after you've acclimated to longer and longer periods.

One of the helpful resources on this is Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pillon.

Some people combine this way of eating with a ketogenic diet. I have found both of them to be effective separately, and VERY effective together.
10-03-2017 10:59 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-04-2017 6:10 AM

Currently on a 22/2 myself. Keto diet as well. Been on keto for almost 4 years now, with occasional bumps off every few weeks and occasional week here and there for vacations. I’ve known about IF for the last 6 years at least, when the warrior diet came out. Ran 16:8 almost exclusively for majority of the time I started keto just out of sheer convenience. Recently been adding different foods and tracking carbs/cals more closely. As of late, I sleep like a log and on the keto diet it isn’t particularly difficult to get all my calories in a few hours of grazing and then dinner shortly after, due to the more caloric ally dense fat and proteins I consume.

Grabbed this probiotic almost exactly 30 days ago (almost out), on this post alone. Been taking it first thing in the morning with my omega fat gel cap. Balls feel fuller to me. Probiotic hasn’t really done much that I can tell, but then again I eat a lot of fiber and never had gastro problems, even when I was eating a typical American diet, with carbs a big part of it.

Oh yea, and I had originally been stalled at about 55 lbs down for about a year. Maintained the weight loss, but couldn’t seem to lose anymore. This protocol of IF and some exogenous ketones in the morning have helped to bust this plateau. Down some weight as of earlier in this week. This eating schedule of 22/2 is still fairly new to me, so I’ll keep you guys posted.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 6:15 AM by Spars.)
10-04-2017 6:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone take probiotics? Futureman 13 6,478 11-19-2015 9:04 PM
Last Post: Samus