Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Primal Instinct 2013-R.I.P
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
512 thanks in 171 posts

Primal Instinct 2013-R.I.P
08-14-2013 1:55 PM

Well, what can I say, this product is dead now. Bought my first bottle circa 2009. It was nothing short of an outstanding product. The first to give me solid sexual hits. Back then, decided to stock up and bought 3 bottles. Now I am on my last bottle, about 4-5 ml left.

About two months ago I decided to restock my beloved PI. All I can say it's utter shit, bunk.

The differences between the 2009 and new 2013 batch.

PI 2009

1.- Strong pungent smell typical of -none products.

2.- Thick oil. Takes ages to dispense a drop in cooler weather.

3.- Awesome attraction/sexual hits. Comes in second after N.PA for sexual hits. Comes in in first place for consistent hits.

PI 2013

1.- No distinctive smell at all. I am smelling both side by side. Discard the idea tha I am anosmic to pheromone odours.

2.- Oil has been thinned out. Drips out of bottle fluidly. Think of trying to dispense Aqua Vitae out of an euro dropper bottle.

3.- No hits at all, zip, zilch, nada.

It's sad to see such a great product go.

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 1:56 PM by Chaotic.)
08-14-2013 1:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, 20 Franc, extraballislit, scorpio69, Ekscentra, SS108, paradigmshift, Pheroman, Fly So Hi, thundr, seeusmile, MMM, DssMaster

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 80
Thanks received:
746 thanks in 236 posts

RE: Primal Instinct 2013-R.I.P
08-18-2013 7:07 AM

That is truly sad. PI was one of my mainstays.

I recall that Love Scent started selling Primal with a red dot on the bottle a few years ago that lacked an androstenone scent and tried to explain it as being due to a change in the mineral carrier. That Primal had no effect whatsoever, and Bruce offered Alpha 7 in exchange. They were supposed to have corrected this, but it sounds like they never did.

Have you tried LAL's Primitive? How does it compare to Primal? It appears I will need to start shopping around for another source of none.

Thanks for the heads up,

A.
08-18-2013 7:07 AM
Thanks given by MMM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
512 thanks in 171 posts

08-24-2013 9:28 AM

(08-18-2013 7:07 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  That is truly sad. PI was one of my mainstays.

I recall that Love Scent started selling Primal with a red dot on the bottle a few years ago that lacked an androstenone scent and tried to explain it as being due to a change in the mineral carrier. That Primal had no effect whatsoever, and Bruce offered Alpha 7 in exchange. They were supposed to have corrected this, but it sounds like they never did.

Have you tried LAL's Primitive? How does it compare to Primal? It appears I will need to start shopping around for another source of none.

Thanks for the heads up,

A.

Hey Alphonse,

Yeah, I remember those days. I bought my original PI just after that incident in 2009/2010. That PI I got was top notch. 9 times outta 10 I would wear it I had hits guaranteed.This new PI I am talking about I just bought a couple of months ago.

Yes, it was my favorite source of straight -none. Primitive I have but haven't tested it out thoroughly. I still feel the original PI packed a bigger punch. Yeah, I am out on the look for a new source of straight
-none. I am thinking Domination XS by SteveO may be a good replacement.

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

08-24-2013 9:28 AM
Thanks given by MMM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

09-02-2013 1:41 PM

(08-24-2013 9:28 AM)Chaotic Wrote:  Hey Alphonse,

Yeah, I remember those days. I bought my original PI just after that incident in 2009/2010. That PI I got was top notch. 9 times outta 10 I would wear it I had hits guaranteed.This new PI I am talking about I just bought a couple of months ago.

Yes, it was my favorite source of straight -none. Primitive I have but haven't tested it out thoroughly. I still feel the original PI packed a bigger punch. Yeah, I am out on the look for a new source of straight

Best,
Chaotic

Chaotic,

Love Scent is tanking and tanking fast. People ( Not you) want
to rag on AD all night long on this board ( I have done so myself) because they tend
to play around with their formulas yet Love Scent
seems to be getting a free pass and in fact has a geriatric,
rabid lap-dog ready to attack.

Check out Dbot's forum ( p h e r o s.net ) Its dead, but with
enough participants it might end up being
a place where users can be totally honest- not like
here I'm afraid, vanishing threads ( Though I have screen shots) etc...

Later man, I'm checking out of this bitch. Too crooked, too
shady. Too many knowledgable people gone.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 1:52 PM by SS108.)
09-02-2013 1:41 PM
Thanks given by Chaotic
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3495
Thanks received:
6879 thanks in 1202 posts

09-02-2013 2:39 PM

I never got a chance to try PI and thankfully I bought Alpha 7 instead after reading this thread.

I do have primal and have been very happy with it. I was aiming for a pure Androstenone source and found it. Strong. Like really strong. I cant run 2 drops of it or I go into some weird moses effect where ppl wont look at me and they quickly part out of my way. In the limited convos ppl tend to disengage quickly. Even 1 drop has produced this effect when im in beast mode at the gym for a few days.

I have true's e.none as a single and I didnt like it in dpg or spray at any dose. Felt unnatural for some reason. Thats the best i can really describe it. I cant smell mones but i can feel them. Not sure if its the aura shift or some form of resonance thing. True was a no go so I ordered alpha dream none and primal. Both none sources felt good with primal taking the lead. Some of this I attribute to carrier as primal is 70% dpg and slow releasing.

Few things ive done with it in the cpl months ive had it:
solo app I can only wear the wet tip of the dropper no drops. Just dunk and dab to jugular. Finger swipe it down.

If I want to project the player vibe when on the hunt I do 1 drop primal to my elbow pit. Then a drop of 25mcg beta nol on top. Then a drop of Essence of Woman . Mix well then finger paint app points ive already dried some cover on. Takes about half hr or so for the Essence of Woman cheese funk to die off. This is my version of DP. (DP uses Essence of Woman u can smell it)

By far my favorite is mixing it with nude. 1 drop prim to 2 drop nude. Mix well the paint. Slaughters chicks over 30.

If going for a masculine get the fuck outta my way vibe 1 drop primal, 2.5 mcg Androstanone, and 2.5 mcg alpha Androsterone. Its not super friendly but ppl pay attention to everything that comes out of your mouth. Intently.

I didnt want to get dp bc I already have Essence of Woman and cops can mess u up. They are awesome for pickup and initial attraction as it adds that competition factor. However once u have banged her a few times and she starts catching feelings she wants that competition removed. Easy. Just take out the cops and use A.1 instead. Cops have sold me out on more than one occasion in the past so im very careful with their use. Not exactly gonna leave that vajay juice on ur shit when visiting with the next chick. Same thing w cops.
09-02-2013 2:39 PM
Thanks given by Chaotic, Pheroman, MMM, Being - Banned, ZB pmones, DssMaster

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
512 thanks in 171 posts

09-02-2013 3:03 PM

Hey Thundr,

Is it super primal you are talking about? I thought that was some light phero blend. My guess is you are talking about LAL's Primitive. Right?

Just a dab, not even a drop? Maybe that's why haven't make Primitive work quite as well as vintage PI.

I love that B-Nol + PI combo. Simple and effective. I have used a similar combo with -Androsterone, (AV + True Charisma + PI) quite a bomb. Have some Nude, so may give that a whirl.

It is always nice to have a good straight -none product. Gives good versatility, like you mention, put/leave out : -Androsterone, cops, etc. All for different effects.

Best,
Chaotic

09-02-2013 3:03 PM
Thanks given by thundr
thundr
Vendor

Thanks received:

09-02-2013 4:26 PM

Ahh shit. I have no idea why I kept saying primal instead of primitive. That whole post was about primitive not primal.

Yeah basically replace primal with primitive. Long night last night.Loll seems my brain hasnt recovered fully yet.

Yes if worn solo primitive needs very small dosing. Tip of the dropper type dosing.
09-02-2013 4:26 PM
Thanks given by Chaotic, Being - Banned
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1210 thanks in 629 posts

09-02-2013 5:02 PM

(08-24-2013 9:28 AM)Chaotic Wrote:  Hey Alphonse,

Best,
Chaotic

I use both dirty p and domination and I can tell you that domination is heavy duty shit. There is absolutely no mistaking the high none sig. It is a great produc that I highly recommend. Def worth the price as it will last a long time. I bought two bottles myself one scented our and one unscented. I love Em both.

I use dirty p more sparingly. Maybe once a week to twice a week on the domination. Always behind the ears.

If she bites you did it right.
09-02-2013 5:02 PM
Thanks given by Chaotic
thundr
Vendor

Thanks received:

09-02-2013 5:58 PM

Yes but neither DP nor domination is pure e.none. similar to the reason I bought straight primitive over DP, if you already have the other molecules its redundant to buy a premix.

take domination for example. It contains Androstanone as well. I already have Androstanone and I dont want it in every app I may want e.none in.
Androstanone is a great molecule but it has a few negatives as well. Crappy sleep, buildup, easy to ghost etc
the 172 mg of supposed mones in domination is a joke. No way is all that pure e.none and Androstanone I dont care what that guy says. At 300 drops thats 573 mcg of e.none/Androstanone per drop. Bullshit.
I cant wear more than 5mcg e.none in alc and 10mcg in oil without OD. So obviously theres other buffers in it and I dont want that shit in my pure e.none apps/mixes either.

DP is same way with cops added. 4mg e.none and 2mg cops. Those constant cops apps will fuck things up after awhile. Trust me. If you are going to juggle multiple women cops are tricky dicky. Its not an immediate effect but mark my words.. it comes back on you eventually running cops at the wrong times.

true e.none feels weird and I dont like it much.

alpha dream e.none is decent and a close second but LAL e.none is top notch stuff.
09-02-2013 5:58 PM
Thanks given by alphavitea, Pheroman, Chaotic, DssMaster

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
512 thanks in 171 posts

09-02-2013 11:40 PM

Thanks Thundr, I posted on the 'Everything Else' of Pheromone Xs subforum my concern on the phero content of Domination. 573 mcg per drop seems ridiculously high. Lol, you seem to agree. I have serious doubts that Pheromones can be synthesized to those concentrations. And that's the reason holding me back from pulling the trigger on Domination.

I've no experience with -Androstanone, so thanks for sharing your insights.

A good pure -Androstenone product is fcking gold. You've convinced me, I am dusting off my Primitive (shit, now I have to find it!)

Best,
Chaotic

09-02-2013 11:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb super primal flacowww 0 774 05-04-2014 8:59 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Primal Instinct Unscented for Women MissPhero 9 3,824 04-10-2014 2:14 PM