Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Primal Instinct 2013-R.I.P
SoMdTDI
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

RE: Primal Instinct 2013-R.I.P
09-26-2013 7:45 AM

When comparing Love Scent to Androtics, remember that they are two different kinds of company-- Androtics manufactures and sells pheromone products and Love Scent sells pheromone products.
09-26-2013 7:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
512 thanks in 171 posts

09-26-2013 12:36 PM

(09-26-2013 7:45 AM)SoMdTDI Wrote:  When comparing Love Scent to Androtics, remember that they are two different kinds of company-- Androtics manufactures and sells pheromone products and Love Scent sells pheromone products.

Thanks dude, we know that. No one is comparing Love Scent to Androtics. Please read the thread it's about Primal Instinct and pure androstenone products.

Way to go for contributing to this forum!

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
09-26-2013 12:36 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
504 thanks in 253 posts

11-11-2013 4:01 PM

spot on thunder! i've tried many Androstenone products and primitive from lal is gold.it give me an amazing feeling,very solid straight none juice
11-11-2013 4:01 PM
Thanks given by Being - Banned, Chaotic

Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 56 posts

11-11-2013 4:59 PM

(09-26-2013 12:36 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  Way to go for contributing to this forum!

Hi Chaotic, I think I can understand your irritation and I'm fairly new to mones too but everyone was a noob at one point in his or her life, even As3 (!), two years and a half ago...

I thought this forum isn't exclusive for (amateur/professional) chemists who almost solely use jargon and talk about micrograms here and milligrams there, none here and nol there.
I think everyone contributes to this community apart from the trolls perhaps...ah, maybe I should just shut up...but I like this forum. Hey man, don't want to lecture you, I just thought: when you arrive somewhere new, it's always nice when you feel welcome...

btw: Thanks Chaotic for your thread "Creating Subliminals". Don't know if I will be able to manage this as I'm not a computernerd too, but we'll see, using already several subliminals right now I bought from "Real Subliminal" after a tip from As3. Thanks again As3. Didn't see much change uptil now (using them a month) but I think they work subtle and I have good confidence they do their job.

Cheers guys Good

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 5:38 PM by Being.)
11-11-2013 4:59 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
512 thanks in 171 posts

11-11-2013 5:52 PM

(11-11-2013 4:59 PM)Being Wrote:  Hi Chaotic, I think I can understand your irritation and I'm fairly new to mones too but everyone was a noob at one point in his or her life.

But I thought this forum isn't exclusive for (amateur/would be/pseudo/ professional) chemists who almost solely use jargon and talk about micrograms here and milligrams there, none here and nol there.
I think everyone contributes to this community apart from the trolls perhaps...ah, perhaps I should just shut up...but I like this forum. Hey man, don't want to lecture you, I just thought: when you arrive somewhere new, it's always nice when you feel welcome...

btw: Thanks Chaotic for your thread "Creating Subliminals". Don't know if I will be able to manage this as I'm not a computernerd too, but we'll see, using already several subliminals right now I bought from Real Subliminals after a tip from As3. Thanks again As3. Didn't see much change uptil now (using them a month) but I think they work subtle and I have good confidence they do their job.

Cheers guys Good

Hey,

I totally agree with you! We are all here to contribute and learn. But seriously, what was the point of lovescent and androtics comparison ? This isn't even a thread about that. To me it just shows he didn't even care to read what the thread was all about, heck not even the title. Sorry, but these kinda posts are just disrespectful, for newbies and veterans.

About the subs, once you fool around with the audio editor Audacity, you'll realize how easy it is to import, edit, export tracks is. When you export it creates a single track with all the tracks you have imported. Hence, creating subs is probably the easiest thing. Any doubts you may have, shoot me a pm, I will be more than happy to help.

Best,
Ch

...........................................................................................................................

11-11-2013 5:52 PM
Thanks given by Being - Banned
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 56 posts

11-12-2013 4:39 AM

First gonna let the subs I have right now sink in...or reprogram me and then we'll see further. Nice to know there's a lot of potential in it.
Many thanks for the offer Chaotic.

Yes I too found it a strange post of SoMdTDI, but everybody has to learn, nevermind.

Greetings, B

11-12-2013 4:39 AM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
512 thanks in 171 posts

11-12-2013 5:03 PM

(11-12-2013 4:39 AM)Being Wrote:  First gonna let the subs I have right now sink in...or reprogram me and then we'll see further. Nice to know there's a lot of potential in it.
Many thanks for the offer Chaotic.

Yes I too found it a strange post of SoMdTDI, but everybody has to learn, nevermind.

Greetings, B

Sure thing, bro. I just decided to come up with my own subliminals to address more specific personalized issues not found in the commercial ones (health related). When you want something more personal and specific, making your own is a piece of cake.

Best,
Ch

11-12-2013 5:03 PM
Thanks given by Being - Banned

stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 640
Thanks received:
688 thanks in 384 posts

11-12-2013 5:42 PM

Another too successful product mysteriously changed?I'm sorry but it can't be a coincidence Confused

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-12-2013 5:42 PM
Thanks given by Chaotic
SoMdTDI
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

11-15-2013 4:13 AM

(11-11-2013 5:52 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  Hey,

I totally agree with you! We are all here to contribute and learn. But seriously, what was the point of lovescent and androtics comparison ? This isn't even a thread about that. To me it just shows he didn't even care to read what the thread was all about, heck not even the title. Sorry, but these kinda posts are just disrespectful, for newbies and veterans.

About the subs, once you fool around with the audio editor Audacity, you'll realize how easy it is to import, edit, export tracks is. When you export it creates a single track with all the tracks you have imported. Hence, creating subs is probably the easiest thing. Any doubts you may have, shoot me a pm, I will be more than happy to help.

Best,
Ch
Yeah, dude, I am disrespectful of other members... posting of things unrelated to topic... AND no, I must not have been reading this entire thread, because I made a strange reply to what?, POST NUMBER 4 OF THIS THREAD!

And, there was nothing disrespectful in my response.

Here is a quote of post number 4:

"Chaotic,

Love Scent is tanking and tanking fast. People ( Not you) want
to rag on AD all night long on this board ( I have done so myself) because they tend
to play around with their formulas yet Love Scent
seems to be getting a free pass and in fact has a geriatric,
rabid lap-dog ready to attack

Check out Dbot's forum ( p h e r o s.net ) Its dead, but with
enough participants it might end up being
a place where users can be totally honest- not like
here I'm afraid, vanishing threads ( Though I have screen shots) etc...

Later man, I'm checking out of this bitch. Too crooked, too
shady. Too many knowledgable people gone.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. "
The last sentence that I bolded from your post refers to you perfectly.

Gee, reading this post number 4 again, it STILL LOOKS LIKE A COMPARISON OF ANDROTICS AND LOVE SCENT.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 4:15 AM by SoMdTDI.)
11-15-2013 4:13 AM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
512 thanks in 171 posts

11-15-2013 4:55 AM

(11-15-2013 4:13 AM)SoMdTDI Wrote:  Yeah, dude, I am disrespectful of other members... posting of things unrelated to topic... AND no, I must not have been reading this entire thread, because I made a strange reply to what?, POST NUMBER 4 OF THIS THREAD!

And, there was nothing disrespectful in my response.

Here is a quote of post number 4:

"Chaotic,

Love Scent is tanking and tanking fast. People ( Not you) want
to rag on AD all night long on this board ( I have done so myself) because they tend
to play around with their formulas yet Love Scent
seems to be getting a free pass and in fact has a geriatric,
rabid lap-dog ready to attack

Check out Dbot's forum ( p h e r o s.net ) Its dead, but with
enough participants it might end up being
a place where users can be totally honest- not like
here I'm afraid, vanishing threads ( Though I have screen shots) etc...

Later man, I'm checking out of this bitch. Too crooked, too
shady. Too many knowledgable people gone.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. "
The last sentence that I bolded from your post refers to you perfectly.

Gee, reading this post number 4 again, it STILL LOOKS LIKE A COMPARISON OF ANDROTICS AND LOVE SCENT.

That post as you may see is totally unrelated to the rest of the posts.
You can see SS was venting out his anger toward Love Scent and even towards Pherotruth. Again, no one was making any product comparison.

BTW, that post was misplaced, and belongs to the IMPI RED DOT TESTING thread. Mark accidentally erased that thread for a few hours that day, so SS decided to post it here. I do not expect you to know that. Both SS and your posts do not belong on this thread. Totally unrelated to the rest of the posts.

Can you read the thread and realize it is about PI and pure e.none products? The contribution value of your post is exactly zero. Mindless posting is disrespectul.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 4:59 AM by Chaotic.)
11-15-2013 4:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb super primal flacowww 0 777 05-04-2014 8:59 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Primal Instinct Unscented for Women MissPhero 9 3,843 04-10-2014 2:14 PM
Last Post: MissPhero
  Primal Instinct for Women on a man... JAYCEE 2 3,332 06-06-2011 7:11 PM
Last Post: JAYCEE