Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Preliminary Review & Reaction: LIIK v2
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2174
Thanks received:
1737 thanks in 630 posts

Preliminary Review & Reaction: LIIK v2
10-25-2012 11:06 AM

Hey guys,

Below is an excerpt from my journal for LIIK v2. I found that there was a little lack of information on this, so hopefully this can help buyers who are considering this.

I only used 1 spray, and it was very rough testing, but I liked what I saw, and I saw huge potential for it.

(10-25-2012 6:59 AM)bored4life Wrote:  Got my order of L2K before I headed back out to the dealership to pick up my car and to the gym. Leather and Steel, delicious. I noticed the bubbling thing one of the other users noticed too. It didn't bubble up as much as V1. Had a stronger Leather and Steel scent to my nose too.. Anyhow, it was funny watching my service advisor at the dealership stumbling. Although it was a busy day, when trying to hand out my invoice to me and my inspection, he couldn't transcribe from the invoice to the inspection for the life of him. Kept making mistakes. Very unlike him. Guys didn't seem too fond of me with this one, but not sure if the L2K mixed with Corpo like that had any effect.

I think I OD'ed a little at the gym though, I think it was a little too concentrated. What hits I usually do get, I didn't. Everyone seemed to be avoiding my eye contact and focused more on my gym partner. Like wtf, I was there too guys and girls!! God damn, NOTICE MEE. Jk. Sort of. Anyways, people gave me my space, and didn't bother coming in my bubble, but the odd thing was.. GIRLS seemed to be COMFORTABLE as hell being no more than a hands length away from me. Meaning they were oddly comfortable being in my personal bubble and me being in theirs... more testing is definitely needed on this one..

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
10-25-2012 11:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by extraballislit, Lexy, James, Kahotep, DssMaster

UnderConstruction
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 7 posts

RE: Preliminary Review & Reaction: LIIK v2
10-25-2012 5:20 PM

(10-25-2012 11:06 AM)bored4life Wrote:  Hey guys,

Below is an excerpt from my journal for LIIK v2. I found that there was a little lack of information on this, so hopefully this can help buyers who are considering this.

I only used 1 spray, and it was very rough testing, but I liked what I saw, and I saw huge potential for it.

Good stuff, i had a corpo and l2k experience also. Girls were comfortable but so were the guys, not on corpo though, both gave me my space, this was also at the gym. I havent tried both together, but it should be too much none im guessing. I got a 1 ml dropper today and applied 5 drops of Corpo (around half a spray from 36ml bottle) to the gym and noticed nothing from other people, but i noticed a nice self effect, i felt nice and confident and comfortable.
10-25-2012 5:20 PM
Thanks given by James
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2174
Thanks received:
1737 thanks in 630 posts

10-26-2012 6:23 AM

(10-25-2012 5:20 PM)UnderConstruction Wrote:  Good stuff, i had a corpo and l2k experience also. Girls were comfortable but so were the guys, not on corpo though, both gave me my space, this was also at the gym. I havent tried both together, but it should be too much none im guessing. I got a 1 ml dropper today and applied 5 drops of Corpo (around half a spray from 36ml bottle) to the gym and noticed nothing from other people, but i noticed a nice self effect, i felt nice and confident and comfortable.

I can attest to those self-effects as well, they're pretty cool. Makes you feel James Bond-like.

Below is another exerpt from my journal. Takes things in an interesting direction.

(10-26-2012 6:21 AM)bored4life Wrote:   L2K2 Testing Continues

2 sprays of L2K2
30 mins before seeing my friend who I've tested things on before to get a good baseline of how products work
2.5 hours before seeing NT

Well, I tried to notice the subtle things that were affecting my friend who I've tried quite a few mixes on her before. It seemed like she was overwhelmed with the vibes she was getting. She was kind of stressed out, and it seems like it was because of the product. It took a few moments to settle in, but once it did I didn't notice too much of a difference. At least with her. She seemed more open and lively towards the end of the night, which might have been the coffee she got afterwards. I noticed some pupil dilation, and she would hold eye contact with me, but briefly. I did notice that she was more interested in my love life with this on, than before. Usually she talks about her boyfriend and we catch up in that regard, but yesterday she didn't want to talk about her boyfriend until I started asking more questions. That was a little odd for me. Didn't notice too much other stuff, just had a good time with her, laughed and joked around.

What was interesting was the after-effect. She seemed like she wanted to talk to me a lot more than she usually does, and she made a very blatant effort to keep conversation going. Normally I text her thanking her to meet up, and for a good night (formality type stuff), but she was the first. Tried to keep conversation going despite the amount of work she had to do when she got home, which was definitely different.

Other girls, however, were a different story. I had two most noticeable hits of the night when I went out, and this didn't have to do with my friend. We were eating in Chipotle, and we're at the corner of the restaurant. Plenty of seats along the wall in better locations. One girl sits right next to us, and starts unpacking her chipotle, and all of that. While she's doing that, I catch her glancing at me. Naturally, if I weren't at dinner with my friend, I'd have said hello, because that's how noticeable the glances were. Second hit of the night came in the form of an outside interaction. Girl was sitting by herself on her phone drinking coffee and facebooking and texting. Kept glancing back. My friend had to take a call from work, the girl glanced back and looked at me and said hello. OMG BORED SHE SAID HELLO?! The only reason I bring this up was that I'm pretty sure the L2K2 was "luring" her in, I'm sure she was feeling the full effect from it. As soon as she got the opportunity she opened, but then my friend had ended the call. LOL! sideLol

After dinner and coffee, I met up with NT. NT had been in a bitchy mood the entire day, so I thought why not go try to smooth things over with some of this power juice. She hated the Leather and Steel, I'm pretty sure she could smell the mones through it. She was very hesitant with the touching, but what gave away that the L2K2 worked? She couldn't stop kissing and cuddling the application point on my neck I sprayed it on. After she got the whiff, she became more playful, fun, teasing, and talkative. Bitch mood averted. The entire hour and a half-ish we hung out, she kept going back to cuddle, sniff, and kiss my application points. So much for her hating the new "cologne" Pardon

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
10-26-2012 6:23 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, James, lifeisgood7, Kahotep, dsouza, DssMaster
UnderConstruction
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
20 thanks in 7 posts

10-26-2012 10:50 AM

(10-26-2012 6:23 AM)bored4life Wrote:  I can attest to those self-effects as well, they're pretty cool. Makes you feel James Bond-like.

Below is another exerpt from my journal. Takes things in an interesting direction.

(10-26-2012 6:21 AM)bored4life Wrote:   L2K2 Testing Continues

2 sprays of L2K2
30 mins before seeing my friend who I've tested things on before to get a good baseline of how products work
2.5 hours before seeing NT

Well, I tried to notice the subtle things that were affecting my friend who I've tried quite a few mixes on her before. It seemed like she was overwhelmed with the vibes she was getting. She was kind of stressed out, and it seems like it was because of the product. It took a few moments to settle in, but once it did I didn't notice too much of a difference. At least with her. She seemed more open and lively towards the end of the night, which might have been the coffee she got afterwards. I noticed some pupil dilation, and she would hold eye contact with me, but briefly. I did notice that she was more interested in my love life with this on, than before. Usually she talks about her boyfriend and we catch up in that regard, but yesterday she didn't want to talk about her boyfriend until I started asking more questions. That was a little odd for me. Didn't notice too much other stuff, just had a good time with her, laughed and joked around.

What was interesting was the after-effect. She seemed like she wanted to talk to me a lot more than she usually does, and she made a very blatant effort to keep conversation going. Normally I text her thanking her to meet up, and for a good night (formality type stuff), but she was the first. Tried to keep conversation going despite the amount of work she had to do when she got home, which was definitely different.

Other girls, however, were a different story. I had two most noticeable hits of the night when I went out, and this didn't have to do with my friend. We were eating in Chipotle, and we're at the corner of the restaurant. Plenty of seats along the wall in better locations. One girl sits right next to us, and starts unpacking her chipotle, and all of that. While she's doing that, I catch her glancing at me. Naturally, if I weren't at dinner with my friend, I'd have said hello, because that's how noticeable the glances were. Second hit of the night came in the form of an outside interaction. Girl was sitting by herself on her phone drinking coffee and facebooking and texting. Kept glancing back. My friend had to take a call from work, the girl glanced back and looked at me and said hello. OMG BORED SHE SAID HELLO?! The only reason I bring this up was that I'm pretty sure the L2K2 was "luring" her in, I'm sure she was feeling the full effect from it. As soon as she got the opportunity she opened, but then my friend had ended the call. LOL! sideLol

After dinner and coffee, I met up with NT. NT had been in a bitchy mood the entire day, so I thought why not go try to smooth things over with some of this power juice. She hated the Leather and Steel, I'm pretty sure she could smell the mones through it. She was very hesitant with the touching, but what gave away that the L2K2 worked? She couldn't stop kissing and cuddling the application point on my neck I sprayed it on. After she got the whiff, she became more playful, fun, teasing, and talkative. Bitch mood averted. The entire hour and a half-ish we hung out, she kept going back to cuddle, sniff, and kiss my application points. So much for her hating the new "cologne" Pardon

Awesome Big Grin. If you have the chance, i would love to see 1 spray of L2k in the same situation with the same person. If you tried that already i apologize since i just discovered your Journal. Which i am reading right now lol. Awesome Journal btw.

Art.

Bodybuilding, the art of hacking the human body.

No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
-- Socrates 400 BC

You'll never become a failure until you fail to try. Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are? It might have been.
10-26-2012 10:50 AM
Thanks given by bored4life, Kahotep
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 306
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 85 posts

10-26-2012 12:48 PM

my 2¢ worth....

before work......
Application of lotion to the inside of the wrists and forearms (common lotion) after showering
2 sprays Aramis to each forearm, right behind the wrists - dry down
1 spray of LIIK v2 to each wrist, rubbed together - hate the over-spray waste

The first woman I helped today was in a big hurry, but told me she had to tell me a joke, within seconds of contact. It was a dirty joke, and a version of a joke I left in the unmoderated area yesterday about getting laid! Smile

Two men challenged me, and basically walked off without buying anything. Dianne and Clarissa put their hand on my shoulder when talking. Older couples were very happy with my service. Casey 55+ 5/10 had her hand on my shoulder.

I needed to wheel and deal to get a day off for a reunion I just HAVE to go to, but Amanda would not negotiate. So I went to the store manager and he did.

Told Elke a joke, and she smiled and held eye contact for a greater length of time than usual every time we passed in the aisles, afterwords.

Went to say hi to Debbie and she immediately gave me a hug, so I told her a blonde joke and she loved it - really laughed hard!

When it came to women I know, all but Ali (21) and Amanda (~30) showed more interest, and touched me on their own accord, which is unusual. This seemed to happen within seconds of contact. All the guys I know were cool, but a couple who I didn't know wanted to have a face-off. They were polite, but unmoving when trying to convince them that they had things wrong. No need to go into detail there.

10 hours later, I can still smell the mones on my wrist, but I can smell very little cologne now.

LIIK v2 did not keep me in a good mood, like Glace + AM + Perfect Match do. The two guys who I couldn't win over may have sensed my tension.

The best thing about women is....there's a new crop every year!

My Journal Out of the Dark to Chase Sunshine

Mind-bending Mesmerizing CaveMones:

Alpha Dream: Glace, AM, LIIK v2, Certo, FB Glace, Light Couplins*
HAX: Wingman XTreme, C4, X22*, Wingman Black Label*
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Possess, Androstadienone 10mg/10ml, Nude Alpha, Wolf*, AV*
Love Potions: Perfect Match, Teddy Man 2
Love-Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Andronics: P130, I. Openness, I. Honesty

*samples
10-26-2012 12:48 PM
Thanks given by bored4life, D_Darko, DssMaster

UnderConstruction
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
20 thanks in 7 posts

10-26-2012 2:30 PM

(10-26-2012 12:48 PM)CaveCritter Wrote:  my 2¢ worth....

before work......
Application of lotion to the inside of the wrists and forearms (common lotion) after showering
2 sprays Aramis to each forearm, right behind the wrists - dry down
1 spray of LIIK v2 to each wrist, rubbed together - hate the over-spray waste

The first woman I helped today was in a big hurry, but told me she had to tell me a joke, within seconds of contact. It was a dirty joke, and a version of a joke I left in the unmoderated area yesterday about getting laid! Smile

Two men challenged me, and basically walked off without buying anything. Dianne and Clarissa put their hand on my shoulder when talking. Older couples were very happy with my service. Casey 55+ 5/10 had her hand on my shoulder.

I needed to wheel and deal to get a day off for a reunion I just HAVE to go to, but Amanda would not negotiate. So I went to the store manager and he did.

Told Elke a joke, and she smiled and held eye contact for a greater length of time than usual every time we passed in the aisles, afterwords.

Went to say hi to Debbie and she immediately gave me a hug, so I told her a blonde joke and she loved it - really laughed hard!

When it came to women I know, all but Ali (21) and Amanda (~30) showed more interest, and touched me on their own accord, which is unusual. This seemed to happen within seconds of contact. All the guys I know were cool, but a couple who I didn't know wanted to have a face-off. They were polite, but unmoving when trying to convince them that they had things wrong. No need to go into detail there.

10 hours later, I can still smell the mones on my wrist, but I can smell very little cologne now.

LIIK v2 did not keep me in a good mood, like Glace + AM + Perfect Match do. The two guys who I couldn't win over may have sensed my tension.

lol nice sig about the new crops.
If i may ask, what does the lotion do exactly?

No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
-- Socrates 400 BC

You'll never become a failure until you fail to try. Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.

10-26-2012 2:30 PM
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

Thanks received:
123 thanks in 85 posts

10-26-2012 2:36 PM

(10-26-2012 2:30 PM)UnderConstruction Wrote:  lol nice sig about the new crops.
If i may ask, what does the lotion do exactly?

Thanks. Smile

In my journal I recently discussed the fact that I am getting rashes. Patchouli daily use started it (not diluted). I stopped that but the rash continued. I just found out that the rash surfaces again where I have used cologne. So the theory is that you use lotion to fill the pores and cover the skin, so the alcohols and all else don't soak in, and hopefully only diffuse, without reacting with the skin.

*samples
10-26-2012 2:36 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra
UnderConstruction
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
20 thanks in 7 posts

10-26-2012 2:41 PM

(10-26-2012 2:36 PM)CaveCritter Wrote:  Thanks. Smile

In my journal I recently discussed the fact that I am getting rashes. Patchouli daily use started it (not diluted). I stopped that but the rash continued. I just found out that the rash surfaces again where I have used cologne. So the theory is that you use lotion to fill the pores and cover the skin, so the alcohols and all else don't soak in, and hopefully only diffuse, without reacting with the skin.

Hmm interesting..and what have you noticed so far? Has it helped or slowed diffusion and/or silage?

-- Socrates 400 BC

10-26-2012 2:41 PM
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

Thanks received:
123 thanks in 85 posts

10-26-2012 2:45 PM

(10-26-2012 2:41 PM)UnderConstruction Wrote:  Hmm interesting..and what have you noticed so far? Has it helped or slowed diffusion and/or silage?

As you just read, LIIK affected the ladies within seconds. I have not noticed any downside to using lotion first.

The mones were in a separate place from the cologne. Only the cologne area turned to rash ~16 hours later.

I am still trying to figure out what silage means. I am not a cologne person. I only wear it because of some comments I have heard from my lady friends about the mones "smelling". Like - have you showered?

*samples
10-26-2012 2:45 PM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1093 thanks in 492 posts

10-26-2012 3:04 PM

Sillage is your trail or wake.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
10-26-2012 3:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  LIIK NOS Review ppHamelin 0 99 02-03-2018 10:10 AM
Last Post: ppHamelin
  LIIK v.2 review Alphasap 11 6,242 09-14-2014 10:54 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  My Initial LIIK review thebigQ 10 8,919 08-28-2013 3:49 PM
Last Post: Jojje
  LIIK v2 Experiences & review svh69 6 4,195 08-06-2013 4:10 AM
Last Post: JLG1
  Little preliminary insight on L2Kv2 and v1 bored4life 3 2,755 03-08-2013 1:10 AM
Last Post: Mr.Perfect