Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LIIK v2 Experiences & review
svh69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

LIIK v2 Experiences & review
07-16-2013 5:26 PM

Hello everyone,

Time to start my experiment with LIIK v2 ( Leather & Steel scent).

First, I must give props for good service & delivery times. From
submitting my order, to arrival of my package here in Montreal,
using DHL to speed delivery. 2 business days. Sweet!

Product details: As you all know. LIIK v2 with goldv2 on the bottle.

Scent: Leather & Steel
The name sounds manly. The scent is not. To me, it's kind of feminine for my tastes.

Very similar to Prada for men.
Kind of flowery, baby powder, sweet scent. I am more used to
Products like D&G The One, or Aqua di Gio Essenza, Armani Code.

But if it will make women squeeze me to get close to the scent? What
do I care? This will be part of the experiment too coming this week.

The Scent doesn't last very long though. On a hot day it dissipates fast,
and then left with the familiar -none scent. On me it's slightly sweet like a slight
maple syrup smell, and not sweat smell. Other people may vary.

Next post: Experiment Day One.

Products being tested: LIIK v2 - Scent of Eros
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2013 5:50 PM by svh69.)
07-16-2013 5:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six

JLG1
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 7 posts

RE: LIIK v2 Experiences & review
07-17-2013 4:58 AM

Looking forward to your review. I also have L2K v2 but in Black Spice, I think the smell is more appropriate for nighttime social activities or dating situations.
07-17-2013 4:58 AM
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 171 posts

07-31-2013 1:48 PM

i have only worn my new bottle of v2 once. the waitress and hostess at the restaurant were extremely attentive and flirty too. and that was daytime. stuff works. check my journal for further testing as i go if ya want. take care! Smile

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
07-31-2013 1:48 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2430
Thanks received:
2963 thanks in 1429 posts

07-31-2013 2:02 PM

(07-31-2013 1:48 PM)doctordonald Wrote:  i have only worn my new bottle of v2 once. the waitress and hostess at the restaurant were extremely attentive and flirty too. and that was daytime. stuff works. check my journal for further testing as i go if ya want. take care! Smile

I'm really interested in seeing how this L2k v2 pans out for you.. Keep up the posts!
07-31-2013 2:02 PM
dialate
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-02-2013 3:30 AM

I just got my v2 in the mail too! My initial impression first spray was "ooh, I smell like a black guy" Big Grin

I got the unscented version, and it smells strong and sour (but not bad, not "unsanitary", like some do). This has to be the strongest pheromone mix in my collection right now. Its also my first unscented one (been a loyal Androtics customer). So, I need to find me a cover scent.

My typical unoffensive orangey cologne (Happy by Clinique) would not cover this at all. I put on some Platinum Egoiste and again the scent just sat on top of the pheromones and did not mix at all. Citrus colognes are completely out.

Tried CK Euphoria and finally I start to sense it mixing. It seems to get along with musk but still missing something.

I figured since the scent reminded me of black men, I should try some colognes that are popular with black men! Makes sense, right?

I put on some Power by 50 Cent. Nada. This is a citrusy cologne, and sat on top of the pheromone smell just like the Happy. I put on some Ulysse...getting closer! Ulysse is a sweet and baby-powderish cologne. Seems to blend right in with the pheromones, but doesn't cover the scent completely.

Ok, time to dust off the old standards. Threw on some BLV Notte. Blends quite well, but still doesn't cover, and the scent is a bit formal. Threw on some Acqua di Gio. Bingo! Could not smell the pheromones at all. I guess now I know why this stuff is so popular.

So I have a standard I can fall back on, but I'll smell like everyone else Big Grin Not 100% satisfied.

I put on some Quorum. Good, seems to cover better than BLV Notte. It is a similar formal scent.

Now for some Burberry Touch. Bingo! The oakmoss just murders the pheromone scent. Too bad oakmoss is so rare (banned perfume ingredient in Europe).

So, now I sit with 10 or so sprays of LIIK v2 on me, and a merry mix of colognes, like a Jackson Pollock painting, but with scents.

I feel quite calm and confident, but nothing extreme. I think 10 sprays is a doable dosage with this Big Grin I'll be showering soon, so I won't have a chance to test this in public, but I'm certainly enjoying my current massive pherocloud.
08-02-2013 3:30 AM

OmegaM41
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 111
Thanks received:
105 thanks in 44 posts

08-05-2013 7:49 AM

Hey dialate,

Welcome to the forums! Enjoyed reading your post about your difficulties with a cover scent! I agree with you that L2K is a strong product (in a good way). Before I got L2K and Corpo, I had only used Androtics products (see my sig), and they all seem fairly weak in comparison. You put on a spray of L2k (I have v2) and you feel the pheromones hit you pretty hard! I could tell right away when I first put it on that it had a lot higher pheromone concentration in it versus the Androtics products.

I have mine in the Leather & Steel scent (which I am a fan of, and so are the ladies!) so I can't comment much on good cover scents. What I will say though is that 10 sprays seems like massive overdose territory! I have had good results with a single spray of L2K, and I think any more than two would probably be overkill. Since this is a pretty powerful product, a little goes a long way. Good luck with the testing and let us know how it goes!

PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, Love Boat, SOB, Exotica, Mascot, Crush, Bliss, Connections, Vibe, Odyssey
LAL: Bad Wolf, SXD-9, Max-T-150, Overdose, Nude Alpha, Nude, Dirty Primitive, Asian, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
Alpha Dream: L2K v1, L2K v2, Corporativo, Glace
Apex: Core, CV3, APX
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 7:50 AM by OmegaM41.)
08-05-2013 7:49 AM
Thanks given by JLG1, Being - Banned
JLG1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 7 posts

08-06-2013 4:10 AM

I have to agree about how strong L2K v2 is. I applied two sprays on my arm and was taken aback by the pheromone smell, it is pretty strong. I don't think it would be right for the workplace or just going to the mall, it's definitely for a date or party/bar atmosphere.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 3:13 PM by JLG1.)
08-06-2013 4:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  LIIK NOS Review ppHamelin 0 99 02-03-2018 10:10 AM
Last Post: ppHamelin
  LIIK v.2 review Alphasap 11 6,242 09-14-2014 10:54 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  My Initial LIIK review thebigQ 10 8,919 08-28-2013 3:49 PM
Last Post: Jojje
  Preliminary Review & Reaction: LIIK v2 bored4life 27 11,080 01-13-2013 9:42 PM
Last Post: andromun