Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnenolone crash? ...Halo...anyone
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
877 thanks in 373 posts

Question Pregnenolone crash? ...Halo...anyone
06-14-2015 12:13 PM

Yesterday I received my latest package of items from PheromoneXS (15ml ConnectionsXS unscented, Desire Me oil in FXS scent, 30 ml unscented Pregnenolone at 30mcg/spray).

I was dragging a little in the afternoon so I hit myself with one spray to the neck. 15 minutes later I felt like I needed a nap.

I woke up and showered it off.

Later on I decided I was not going out at all. I thought I had heard that Pregnenolone increases visuals so I hit myself with two sprays around 10pm and settled in to watch a movie. Within 20 minutes I was sort of immobilized. Kind of numbing effect. After about 45 minutes of trying to stay awake I succumbed to the drug-like effect and turned off the movie and slept until 11am this morning! I NEVER sleep 12 hrs!!!

I had a dream that seemed to last for weeks. I was with a group of people that kept returning to a house that I used to live in that was haunted. We were experiencing crazy creepy spirits...evil ones. When I woke up at 11am this morning I kept saying "wow", "wow, was that the Pregnenolone?"

If anyone knows what I am talking about, I would love to hear your stories and what I should expect from this Pregnenolone going forward.

Halo had mentioned that it made her cry. Please tell me more about your experiences or point me toward where you have written about them.

Yikes!
06-14-2015 12:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3376 thanks in 1535 posts

RE: Pregnenolone crash? ...Halo...anyone
06-14-2015 12:40 PM

It just makes me very weepy. For things that normally I would just brush off. Instead I cried for over an hour. Then it happened again. Haven't tested it since.
06-14-2015 12:40 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 243 posts

06-14-2015 12:55 PM

Pregnenolone is like TAF(has a big change it is taf) you need to use low doasge(0.5-5max). 30 mcg is too much.Same thing with ellopreganolone. I had wired ream thing with allopregnanolone. This article confirms this
06-14-2015 12:55 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
877 thanks in 373 posts

06-14-2015 12:57 PM

(06-14-2015 12:55 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Pregnenolone is like TAF(has a big change it is taf) you need to use low doasge(0.5-5max). 30 mcg is too much.Same thing with ellopreganolone. I had wired ream thing with allopregnanolone. This article confirms this

I didn't use Allopregnenolone. Different.
06-14-2015 12:57 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
337 thanks in 243 posts

06-14-2015 1:12 PM

They are very similar so it is possible our body converts Pregnenolone to Allopregnanolone.

Just found this
Pregnenolone is a neurosteroid with pleiotropic (multiple effects stemming from something, essentially) actions in rodents that include the enhancement of learning and memory, neuritic outgrowth, and myelination. Further, pregnenolone administration results in elevations in downstream neurosteroids such as allopregnanolone, a molecule with neuroprotective effects that also increases neurogenesis, decreases apoptosis and inflammation, modulates the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis, and markedly increases GABAA receptor responses. In addition, pregnenolone administration elevates pregnenolone sulfate, a neurosteroid that positively modulates NMDA receptors. There are thus multiple mechanistic possibilities for pregnenolone as a potential therapeutic agent in schizophrenia, including the amelioration of NMDA receptor hypofunction (via metabolism to pregnenolone sulfate) and the mitigation of GABA dysregulation (via metabolism to allopregnanolone).

In summary through metabolism Pregnenolone converts to Allopregnanolone. Source

Another interesting article
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2015 4:12 PM by jb20.)
06-14-2015 1:12 PM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
877 thanks in 373 posts

06-14-2015 5:51 PM

(06-14-2015 1:12 PM)jb20 Wrote:  

They are very similar so it is possible our body converts Pregnenolone to Allopregnanolone.

Just found this
Pregnenolone is a neurosteroid with pleiotropic (multiple effects stemming from something, essentially) actions in rodents that include the enhancement of learning and memory, neuritic outgrowth, and myelination. Further, pregnenolone administration results in elevations in downstream neurosteroids such as allopregnanolone, a molecule with neuroprotective effects that also increases neurogenesis, decreases apoptosis and inflammation, modulates the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis, and markedly increases GABAA receptor responses. In addition, pregnenolone administration elevates pregnenolone sulfate, a neurosteroid that positively modulates NMDA receptors. There are thus multiple mechanistic possibilities for pregnenolone as a potential therapeutic agent in schizophrenia, including the amelioration of NMDA receptor hypofunction (via metabolism to pregnenolone sulfate) and the mitigation of GABA dysregulation (via metabolism to allopregnanolone).

In summary through metabolism Pregnenolone converts to Allopregnanolone. Source

Another interesting article
Okay so...everything you have provided a link for shows positive results. pretty much what I read about before buying the stuff. What in Sam Hill does this have to do with the crash that I described above?? ?? ?? ??
06-14-2015 5:51 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
337 thanks in 243 posts

06-14-2015 9:27 PM

In summary through metabolism Pregnenolone converts to Allopregnanolone. Even thought Allopregnanolone is generally good for killing negativity, some people experience the opposite effect ;like the crappy dreams you and I had.IE:green tea is generally good for most people but rare few experience negative effects.

"These findings suggest that negative mood symptoms in women with PMDD are caused by the paradoxical effect of allopregnanolone mediated via the GABA-A receptor."

PMDD link (very similar to symptoms halo describe)
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2015 10:00 PM by jb20.)
06-14-2015 9:27 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 34 posts

06-15-2015 1:14 PM

I just received mine a few days ago 10mcg fxs sprayed 1 spray to each forearm one spray to each side of neck and 2 sprays to hair didn't feel tired or sad myself but had two mid aged women stand right next to me in church yesterday like we were velcroed together lol. One was avg the other smoking legs killer suntanned body I was not about to complain mmm mm mm
06-15-2015 1:14 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
877 thanks in 373 posts

06-15-2015 1:44 PM

jb,

I know you are trying to be helpful. And I appreciate that. Quoting several sources is not what I asked for. I read up on Pregnenolone before I bought it.

I was asking if anyone had USED it and knew what I was experiencing. If you have USED it, please continue to post what YOUR experiences were when USING it.

Concerning your post above, metabolizing is an act the body does when taking something internally (usually food) to make use of a substance. Pregnenolone that I have is a spray. You can also take Pregnenolone internally and metabolize it. But I do not do this.

If Pregnenolone metabolizes into Allopregnanolone, then so be it. But I am not taking supplements. I have never heard of anything metabolizing on your skin.

The good news is that I hit myself with one spray (30mcg) on my bald head last night to finish watching that movie. No crash or negative effects. I didn't really notice much to tell you the truth. That kind of sucks because I didn't buy something to spray and not crash, making it a success.

As far as prior reports were: people were using 75mcg's + and getting great results. So I don't know where the statement of 30mcg is too much.

If these prior reports done by people who tested this stuff turned out to be improper doses, I wish they would have gone back and edited their posts and give accurate doses.

I'm sitting here with a 30ml bottle of liquid that looked pretty damn good on paper (reports), now with no idea how much to use. The reason I bought 30mcg/spray was to use between 1-3 sprays. Time to find a sweet spot bitches...

Sure would be nice if someone who has USED this stuff would chime in.
06-15-2015 1:44 PM

jb20
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
337 thanks in 243 posts

06-15-2015 3:16 PM

You realize alcohol can absorb through skin right.
Anyway,Pregenolonge gives me extreme motivation and make me very sleepy.When I slept, I had a really bad dream.I tried to wake up but I felt I am too weak to stand up so I slept again.After I finally woke up I felt horrible;worst than depression.My father was exposed to it and he had a horrible mood swing right away.Pretty much the same experience with Allopregnanolone.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2015 3:26 PM by jb20.)
06-15-2015 3:16 PM

Share This Thread