Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnenolone crash? ...Halo...anyone
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1991
Thanks received:
2381 thanks in 1328 posts

RE: Pregnenolone crash? ...Halo...anyone
06-27-2015 4:32 PM

(06-27-2015 4:23 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  

Yes, that's what I found too. Could it be something other than cortisol that's causing Androstadienone depression in men, or is it simply a difference in how we respond to cortisol? I suppose we still don't know.
06-27-2015 4:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3376 thanks in 1535 posts

06-27-2015 4:44 PM

It definitely could be. And the difference in how it's released etc. Too many variables to say for sure. All I can say for sure is that I have experimented with very high doses of Androstadienone on both me and my BF. In secret over many months and years. I am talking dosing him without him knowing. I have also struggled with various forms of depression for most of my life. I think I can understand pretty well the Androstadienone effect on men who are susceptible. I have talked to many many guys who experience. So trust me when I say that the effects neno had on me at tiny doses were very extreme. I am talking uncontrollable sobbing for entire nights on end. I don't cry easily either. This shit is dramatic. It made my BFF have similar out of control emotional reactions. Are we the minority? Totally could be. Not many women have played with it. I am just saying beware before you try to pick up chicks with this stuff on because you could definitely bite off more than you could chew. Especially on an emotional drunk chick from a bar.
06-27-2015 4:44 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-27-2015 6:31 PM

(06-27-2015 4:44 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  It definitely could be. And the difference in how it's released etc. Too many variables to say for sure. All I can say for sure is that I have experimented with very high doses of Androstadienone on both me and my BF. In secret over many months and years. I am talking dosing him without him knowing. I have also struggled with various forms of depression for most of my life. I think I can understand pretty well the Androstadienone effect on men who are susceptible. I have talked to many many guys who experience. So trust me when I say that the effects neno had on me at tiny doses were very extreme. I am talking uncontrollable sobbing for entire nights on end. I don't cry easily either. This shit is dramatic. It made my BFF have similar out of control emotional reactions. Are we the minority? Totally could be. Not many women have played with it. I am just saying beware before you try to pick up chicks with this stuff on because you could definitely bite off more than you could chew. Especially on an emotional drunk chick from a bar.

Yes, I'm already aware of these effects - I've experienced them both as a pheromone and, worse-so, using it as a supplement sublingually. It does feel like Androstadienone depression to me in that it's this baseless form of depression. It forces you to be depressed, though not about anything in particular. I used to be prone to depression, but not anymore. Nowadays, Androstadienone and neno are about the only things that can make me depressed, neno especially.
06-27-2015 6:31 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3376 thanks in 1535 posts

06-27-2015 6:48 PM

Mine didn't feel like depression. It felt like I was in urgent distress. Maybe it's just the differences in our other hormones. That's why I would not wear this around women.
06-27-2015 6:48 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-27-2015 7:15 PM

(06-27-2015 6:48 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Mine didn't feel like depression. It felt like I was in urgent distress. Maybe it's just the differences in our other hormones. That's why I would not wear this around women.

Could be - what was the lowest dose you tested?
06-27-2015 7:15 PM

moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 503 posts

06-28-2015 2:43 AM

Confused
Thanks for sharing that guys. Cortisol being the stress hormone, and -dienone being conforting to women, I would never had expected it to increase cortisol in women. confusing...

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

06-28-2015 2:43 AM
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 154
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 267 posts

11-22-2016 7:19 AM

I just read through this thread and like to adress some points:

"Cortisol" is the stress hormone"
Yes and no. As always, it depends on so many factors how such a substance affects an individual at any given mometn. When females that are exposed to Androstadienone and then feel excited, positively nervous as in "butterflies in belly" Cortisol has a stimulating, EUstressing effect.
This has been discussed many times with regards to Pheromones and it's also why some suspect Cortisol-lowering substances when used as Pheromones would prevent the Androstadienone crush.

JB20 posted an interesting Study about paradoxical effects of Preg at the beginning of th thread. It's all expalined there ... For Preg to show positive self effects, high doses seem necessary ...100mcg+

I have every reason to believe that Preg, when inhaled, metabolizes to Allopregnanolone in certain brain regions where the required enzymes are present. When that happens, you either get a positive or negative self-effect experience, depending on the dosage and the individual. Thes tudy makes very clear that there are up to ~33% of individuals that get "negative" self-effects from low to moderate amounts of allopreg. Since it is not known how much of inhaled Preg converts to allo, it is safe to assume that high doses are safer to reach positive self effects.

I think Preg and Allopreg are responsible for many mixes that seem inconsistent to users - and why some products work for some people and not for others, especially with regards to selfies. Even a person that gets good selfies from a low dose application of a certain phero can experience adverse effects with higher applications - and it depends on his individual neuroendocrine situation at the moment of application. This is true for any neurosteroid - DHEA, DHEA-S, Androsterone, Androstenol and so forth, though those are generally more "tameable" and experience shows that there seem to exist a broader amplitude of predictable dosage-effects.
Allopregnano, Preg-Sulf and Tehadoc on the other hand .... I cannot see a real beneficial use for them in phero blends.

I no longer believe that there is something like a ever-working, infallible "consistent" phero-mix when we talk about self-effects.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2016 2:47 PM by GoergeFocky.)
11-22-2016 7:19 AM
Thanks given by Androcles - Banned, jb20
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 184
Thanks received:
686 thanks in 272 posts

11-22-2016 11:13 PM

(11-22-2016 7:19 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  I just read through this thread and like to adress some points:

"Cortisol" is the stress hormone"
Yes and no. As always, it depends on so many factors how such a substance affects an individual at any given mometn. When females that are exposed to Androstadienone and then feel excited, positively nervous as in "butterflies in belly" Cortisol has a stimulating, EUstressing effect.
This has been discussed many times with regards to Pheromones and it's also why some suspect Cortisol-lowering substances when used as Pheromones would prevent the Androstadienone crush.

JB20 posted an interesting Study about paradoxical effects of Preg at the beginning of th thread. It's all expalined there ... For Preg to show positive self effects, high doses seem necessary ...100mcg+

I have every reason to believe that Preg, when inhaled, metabolizes to Allopregnanolone in certain brain regions where the required enzymes are present. When that happens, you either get a positive or negative self-effect experience, depending on the dosage and the individual. Thes tudy makes very clear that there are up to ~33% of individuals that get "negative" self-effects from low to moderate amounts of allopreg. Since it is not known how much of inhaled Preg converts to allo, it is safe to assume that high doses are safer to reach positive self effects.

I think Preg and Allopreg are responsible for many mixes that seem inconsistent to users - and why some products work for some people and not for others, especially with regards to selfies. Even a person that gets good selfies from a low dose application of a certain phero can experience adverse effects with higher applications - and it depends on his individual neuroendocrine situation at the moment of application. This is true for any neurosteroid - DHEA, DHEA-S, Androsterone, Androstenol and so forth, though those are generally more "tameable" and experience shows that there seem to exist a broader amplitude of predictable dosage-effects.
Allopregnano, Preg-Sulf and Tehadoc on the other hand .... I cannot see a real beneficial use for them in phero blends.

I no longer believe that there is something like a ever-working, infallible "consistent" phero-mix when we talk about self-effects.
what are some of the mixes that have "neno"... PM me if you like.
this sounds like the stuff my daughter takes for asthma and it makes her a basket case.
and it sounds like the same stuff my co-worker says amps like an amphetamine and makes him sexy to the ladies.
I've wondered how the same chemical can produce such radically different effects and therefore want to stay the hell away with it. There are 3 phero products that have seemed to induce profound depression and some anger on me but I am not disclosing them because I haven't repeated the conditions enough to be sure.
11-22-2016 11:13 PM
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 154
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 267 posts

11-23-2016 12:57 AM

I'll pm you on it. And yes, I'm not speculating either on which products contain those molecules or evoke negative selfies ... as I wrote, it is highly individual and speculation only damages vendors and the phero world in general. I know for a fact though that Apex stays away from that stuff entirely in it's regular products because Thundr experienced with many of the molecules and also concluded on their unpredictable nature.

The paradoxical effect described in the refered study is not fully eludicated apparently, just observed.
11-23-2016 12:57 AM

Share This Thread