Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Power of the Eye to Persuade
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Power of the Eye to Persuade
08-15-2018 7:50 AM

I was reading from one russian method called"System of totally subjugation/obedience of the women".
They wrote for women's right eyes(actual right eye) for right-handed persons and their left eyes for left-handed ones.
Also focusing of the spots between theirs eyes but behind them virtually 20cm behind like to the back of the head/nape.
Also included many NLP techniques.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
08-15-2018 7:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

RE: Power of the Eye to Persuade
08-15-2018 9:06 AM

(08-15-2018 7:50 AM)avi Wrote:  I was reading from one russian method called"System of totally subjugation/obedience of the women".
They wrote for women's right eyes(actual right eye) for right-handed persons and their left eyes for left-handed ones.
Also focusing of the spots between theirs eyes but behind them virtually 20cm behind like to the back of the head/nape.
Also included many NLP techniques.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Try it and report back. I’m curious.
08-15-2018 9:06 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-15-2018 9:37 AM

(06-01-2017 10:03 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I've read that too. Right eye feels more natural and most people focus on that eye. So focusing on the left eye throws people off.

I've also played with micro expressions too (facial). That's trippy as well.

The left eye has thrown off everyone I've used it on. I build rapport with a right eye focus and then I "drop the stone" when I'm making a point. I try and hold the left eye focus until they blink or look away....relax it and go back to it when I'm making another point.

Another add on is that I tell people that I use a lot of eye contact and I hope that is all right. I'm really listening to them.

Great thread guys, very interesting.

Darklord, when you say you played with micro expressions what do you mean?Also when you say you relax and not focus on the left eye where do you focus on?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-15-2018 9:37 AM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-15-2018 12:15 PM

I read about looking in the left instead of the right eye like a year ago. Incorporated it and now, I only look into the left eye. It feels normal now. But I can't really say if there is a difference or not. Too many variables.

Of course, holding eye contact and looking deep into the eye is a good one.

Looking in the middle between the eyes didn't yield good results. The people feel as if you don't look at them, you look through them (well, you do). No bueno.

Question regarding the triangular gaze: i always thought men only do this right before kissing. Like it's showing subconsciously "I want you now". Is it also suitable for normal conversation during the day like with female customers?
08-15-2018 12:15 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-16-2018 11:23 AM

Might not be pertinent to this discussion but back in college I studied psychology to the associate's degree level and dabbled a bit in the clinical hypnosis area. Of course, my personality is such that I warped that knowledge into a fun and games and seduction tool and even thought about becoming a stage hypnotist and might have except for that not being very good at it part (not a whole bunch of practice at the time).

There are a few good lessons out there on how to hypnotize people that talk about your posturing, voice mediation, and where and how to hold eye and face contact. In certain ones particular gazes are described to help mesmerize different personalities. I've read about the left eye gaze, the staring at the bridge of the nose, the holding both eyes, etc. Each one of them have their points, but are situational.

Might be a good google search to read up on about eye contact.

Of course, the PUA sites are rife with how to look at people, and although not necessarily based in psychology, it does overlap that quite a bit in this instance.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-16-2018 11:23 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-16-2018 12:36 PM

(08-15-2018 9:37 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Great thread guys, very interesting.

Darklord, when you say you played with micro expressions what do you mean?Also when you say you relax and not focus on the left eye where do you focus on?

Micro expressions meaning eye brow flashing and tilting my head to the side, slightly. It sends friend signals.

So I combine pheromones, with friend signals via body language, then I use language patterns/rapport building techniques.....which include the left eye focus. I do mind mapping and energy rapport, etc. Everything added together creates a more powerful experience.

When I say relax, I mean that I don’t stress on it. I do my normal things to increase rapport and then, when it feels right, I focus on the left eye. In a relaxe way.

I compliment the other persons eye contact and then they lock on. I’ve noticed pupil dilation without pheromones when I do my left eye focus.
08-16-2018 12:36 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

09-18-2018 11:45 AM

I have been employing the left eye focus as of late and have noticed better feedback and rapport to those that I have connected with. The person’s right eye is the social side but their left eye is their “true or higher self”.

If one is not being sincere they will turn their face so their right eye is toward you. If they are talking from the heart, they will turn the left side of their face towards you to emphasize the left eye.
09-18-2018 11:45 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-18-2018 6:04 PM

(09-18-2018 11:45 AM)Mischief Wrote:  I have been employing the left eye focus as of late and have noticed better feedback and rapport to those that I have connected with. The person’s right eye is the social side but their left eye is their “true or higher self”.

If one is not being sincere they will turn their face so their right eye is toward you. If they are talking from the heart, they will turn the left side of their face towards you to emphasize the left eye.

Glad that it is working for you. I just straight up look at their left eye. All the time.

If they break ye contact because it is too intense, then I compliment them on their great eye contact or I apologize for my strong eye contact.

With both, they start to look Me in the eye again. You combine this with pheromones, language, body language, etc and they all do something to increase rapport and create better interactions.
09-18-2018 6:04 PM

Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

09-18-2018 7:55 PM

(09-18-2018 6:04 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Glad that it is working for you. I just straight up look at their left eye. All the time.

If they break ye contact because it is too intense, then I compliment them on their great eye contact or I apologize for my strong eye contact.

With both, they start to look Me in the eye again. You combine this with pheromones, language, body language, etc and they all do something to increase rapport and create better interactions.

I'm surprised at it's powerful influence. It seems to give a true sense of trust and heart of the other person if they do not break eye contact as you focus on their left eye. An unexplained connection that can only be experienced to understand.
09-18-2018 7:55 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-22-2018 1:06 PM

(09-18-2018 7:55 PM)Mischief Wrote:  I'm surprised at it's powerful influence.

In the otherwise only mildly entertaining movie Hitch, Will Smith opens with a short dialogue about how most of our communication is non-verbal. He ends that soliloquy with the sentence "...so only 10% of what you are saying comes out of your mouth."

Posture, inflection, body language, eye contact, volume levels, stresses and pauses, etc. all say much more than just our words. All of these are factors (or tools that we can use) in any situation, and how one creates, holds, and changes eye contact is a huge part of all of that.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-22-2018 1:06 PM

Share This Thread