Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Power of the Eye to Persuade
HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Power of the Eye to Persuade
06-01-2017 9:31 PM

Spot on and repped.
This is why you are paralyzed from a stroke on the opposite side of the body from the cranial bleed.
HED

(06-01-2017 3:42 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  My understanding is that the right side of our body is controlled by the left side of our brains. And the reverse is also true.

06-01-2017 9:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-01-2017 10:03 PM

(06-01-2017 8:25 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Right eye feels so much more natural but that is probably just because I am use to it. Now that you guys mentioned the crossing part I remember reading same thing somewhere. I am definitely gonna switch eyes and see what results it may yield.

I've read that too. Right eye feels more natural and most people focus on that eye. So focusing on the left eye throws people off.

I've also played with micro expressions too (facial). That's trippy as well.

The left eye has thrown off everyone I've used it on. I build rapport with a right eye focus and then I "drop the stone" when I'm making a point. I try and hold the left eye focus until they blink or look away....relax it and go back to it when I'm making another point.

Another add on is that I tell people that I use a lot of eye contact and I hope that is all right. I'm really listening to them.
(06-01-2017 9:31 PM)HvyEqpDrvr Wrote:  Spot on and repped.
This is why you are paralyzed from a stroke on the opposite side of the body from the cranial bleed.
HED

Thanks, man. Always trying to learn something new.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 10:04 PM by DarkLord1.)
06-01-2017 10:03 PM

MMM

Rep Post

06-07-2017 11:50 AM

Left eye as in her left eye with you facing her (0) 0, or left eye as in 0 (0) her actual left eye? The picture shows this one (0) 0, which is actually her right eye. popcorn

I get confused with the LOOKING UP AND TO THE RIGHT and LOOKING UP AND TO THE LEFT, too!

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-07-2017 11:50 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-07-2017 12:06 PM

(06-07-2017 11:50 AM)MMM Wrote:  Left eye as in her left eye with you facing her (0) 0, or left eye as in 0 (0) her actual left eye? The picture shows this one (0) 0, which is actually her right eye. popcorn

I get confused with the LOOKING UP AND TO THE RIGHT and LOOKING UP AND TO THE LEFT, too!

Thanks!

B. Her actual left eye.

Still seeing amazing results with this technique. Remember to smile and nod While they talk too. I use this on everyone now to increase rapport.

Then I drop some NLP.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2017 12:06 PM by DarkLord1.)
06-07-2017 12:06 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-01-2018 10:30 AM

This is very curious to me. I had not heard of it before.

I have always naturally tended to look most often into people's left eye while carrying on conversation, though I hadn't given it much thought before reading this thread. I have always been the kind of person to look people in the eyes and hold their gaze while talking. I wonder if that could be part of why people have always been comfortable to confide in me?

I read this thread a couple days ago and thought I'd try it, only to discover that I didn't have to consciously make the effort because I just did so naturally. I'm going to have to read up on this a bit more. Definitely has piqued my curiosity!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-01-2018 10:30 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-01-2018 5:07 PM

(02-01-2018 10:30 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  This is very curious to me. I had not heard of it before.

I have always naturally tended to look most often into people's left eye while carrying on conversation, though I hadn't given it much thought before reading this thread. I have always been the kind of person to look people in the eyes and hold their gaze while talking. I wonder if that could be part of why people have always been comfortable to confide in me?

I read this thread a couple days ago and thought I'd try it, only to discover that I didn't have to consciously make the effort because I just did so naturally. I'm going to have to read up on this a bit more. Definitely has piqued my curiosity!

I have found that the best way to do it is to vary my scan (eye and face) first and then do it once I have rapport.

Ladies get a bit more uncomfortable at first.....Combined with Pheromones and other positive body language.....Works to really bond with people.

So think a B-nol product plus this.....I would caution that people don't want to leave so make sure it is someone that you want to bond with.

If you compliment their "strong eye contact".....They won't look away and things go more smoothly.

Let me know how it works for you.
02-01-2018 5:07 PM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-01-2018 8:54 PM

Repped ya darklord . Despite my love for soul gazing ( where u stare deeply inside the pupil of a girl as deeply as possible ) I have tried experimenting with your triangular gaze with lips on two occasions in the past month .

One was a lay with a girl I did not expect , another was a makeout with a girl I in no way expected a make out . In both cases I always felt my technique of staring in one eye was more effective but results so far prove otherwise and show the triangular gaze in fact does work and seems superior in certain situations . The lay was second meet up ( both meet ups pheromones were not involved ) and during the first meet up I have literally met her long term bf.

In regards to staring into one eye I remember reading something a very very long time ago on a pua forum which is what spiked my interest to this thread in the first place

They suggested looking into a girl's eye thinking one of two things : one was thinking and imagining how much you wanna do the girl .
Other one was thinking how pretty this girl is and how much u like her .

I have tested both of these and first always ( 5/5) resulted in a negative reaction and girl ending up being turned off .

The second has again ( 5/5 ) always resulted in an extremely positive reaction.

I have no idea how or what is communicated subconsciously through the eyes I am just reporting what I have witnessed myself
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2018 8:58 PM by kocik2000.)
02-01-2018 8:54 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-01-2018 8:58 PM

(02-01-2018 8:54 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Repped ya darklord . Despite my love for soul gazing ( where u stare deeply inside the pupil of a girl as deeply as possible ) I have tried experimenting with your triangular gaze with lips on two occasions in the past month .

One was a lay with a girl I did not expect , another was a makeout with a girl I in no way expected a make out . In both cases I always felt my technique of staring in one eye was more effective but results so far prove otherwise and show the triangular gaze in fact does work and seems superior in certain situations . The lay was second meet up ( both meet ups pheromones were not involved ) and during the first meet up I have literally met her long term bf.

In regards to staring into one eye I remember reading something a very very long time ago on a pua forum which is what spiked my interest to this thread in the first place

They suggested looking into a girl's eye thinking one of two things : one was thinking and imagining how much you wanna do the girl .

I have tested both of these and first always ( 5/5) resulted in a negative reaction and girl ending up being turned off .

I have no idea how or what is communicated subconsciously gets communicated I am just reporting what I have witnessed

FIRST as in staring into the eye?

SECOND as in THE TRIANGLE GAZE?

Or vice versa?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-01-2018 8:58 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-01-2018 9:11 PM

(02-01-2018 8:54 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Repped ya darklord . Despite my love for soul gazing ( where u stare deeply inside the pupil of a girl as deeply as possible ) I have tried experimenting with your triangular gaze with lips on two occasions in the past month .

I have no idea how or what is communicated subconsciously through the eyes I am just reporting what I have witnessed myself

Thank you, Kocik2000! Glad you found success with eye gazing techniques.

I also do something similar to what you mentioned, but I've read it called mind mapping.

I think how much I like the person talking to me and I keep thinking that over and over while I do my eye gazing. Definitely makes it more powerful.

I've seen pupils dilate (no pheromones) from just the gazing.
02-01-2018 9:11 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-01-2018 9:49 PM

(02-01-2018 8:58 PM)MMM Wrote:  FIRST as in staring into the eye?

SECOND as in THE TRIANGLE GAZE?

Or vice versa?

Thanks!

Ow no MMM both those were regarding staring into one eye , just different thought process during it .

Negative reaction with thinking how I am banging the girl or how much I want to do her . Even if everything was going great a girls attitude literally changed for the negative right before my eyes .

Positive reaction was with thinking how much I like this girl when staring into an eye .

My triangle gaze experience was the two situations mentioned previously ( make out , lay ) . There wasn't any thought during that as I was just focused on moving my attention from deepness of one eye , to another , to her lips .

I will try putting thought process next time when trying triangle gaze as was suggested by darklord
02-01-2018 9:49 PM

Share This Thread