Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Potential Covers for Wolf?
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Potential Covers for Wolf?
11-15-2011 11:13 PM

(11-15-2011 10:43 PM)dbot Wrote:  Yeah, Eau de Orange Verte really does have poor longevity. Smells great though.

I didn't realize there was Iso E in Terre. I like that one as well, but I agree, not quite as tasty. It could actually be a really good match for the Wolf scent though.

Yeah a lot in terre. Makes for its really good longevity and the guy who designed it - Ellena is known for fancying that vapory stuff.
Too amp EdOV you might try 1 TDH - 2 EdOV.
11-15-2011 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shadowknight
BOSS

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-15-2011 11:29 PM

(11-15-2011 11:00 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  I have been using 3 drops Wolf with 3 drops Hypnotica a lot lately; they work very well together. I think Wolf smells great as is why would you want to cover it up?

he wants it to cover up glace and he wants a fragrance that combines well with wolf's scent

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
11-15-2011 11:29 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-15-2011 11:41 PM

(11-15-2011 11:00 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  I have been using 3 drops Wolf with 3 drops Hypnotica a lot lately; they work very well together. I think Wolf smells great as is why would you want to cover it up?

Yeah, it's a lot less about covering Wolf and more about covering Glace. I know that you can order Hypnotica with a scent added. I would probably go with Wolf or AV scent, at about one fourth the strength of scent.

What have been your Wolf/HS experiences? Intel!
11-15-2011 11:41 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-16-2011 1:15 AM

(11-15-2011 11:41 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Yeah, it's a lot less about covering Wolf and more about covering Glace. I know that you can order Hypnotica with a scent added. I would probably go with Wolf or AV scent, at about one fourth the strength of scent.

What have been your Wolf/HS experiences? Intel!

Ah, no need for a cover with Hypnotica Smile

Experiences with Wolf and Hypnotica, alrighty this should go into my journal actually, but alrighty...

After playing around with AV and learning how it affects me and others, I began using Wolf.

My experiences with Wolf are I feel more focused and alert, my mind is clearer and thoughts calmer and I have been able to stay alert and not groggy on some long early morning drives, but I'd still reccomend getting plenty of sleep before you do something like that if you can. At the end of the day I tend to be quite tired after wearing Wolf whether I was tired to begin with that day or not. Wolf can be very draining for me.

I noticed more hits with Wolf after I got my order of Hypnotica in and began wearing it with it. Hypnotica does not make people talkative like Glace does (I've not used Glace but I keep reading it just makes people talk a lot.) Hypnotica seems to put people into a better mood and make them more comfortable with communicating, I think it's more about getting to know people better. I've found people to be more comfortable and willing to share personal things without being asked. Combined with Wolf people are very respectful and seem to be awestruck. Wolf does make me feel like James Bond.

I feel around cute girls, with Wolf on, "Ah, cute girl, cool. Interesting, but I'm not going to chase. So, what's so exciting about you?" I also feel the Wolf effect can be accurately described as a big lazy tom cat who is powerful but does not feel the need to be aggressive because very few things threaten him. I use a cat instead of a dog in this metaphor because it makes me calm, alert, focused and aware as well. Yes, it's called Wolf and not Tom Cat but I've never seen a Wolf just a Tom Cat in the neighborhood. It is unquestioned power but with a very calm and controlled vibe.

On my first day of using Hypnotica with Wolf I started the day with 3 drops Wolf and 4 drops of Hypnotica, I then added 3 more a few hours later. Things got a little strange, I lost my train of thought a few times and a teacher I was talking to and one other lady later appeared to trance out a bit while I was talking to them. However later I felt like I was having the best day ever and was in a great mood, this was odd because I'd only gotten less than 4 hours of sleep the night before but I did not mind. I think you can get best results with fewer drops of Hypnotica. Again, around 3.

This past weekend I was in a class that I have, it's a couple hours long on the weekends. I usually sit right next to an Eastern European girl. She's american but her parents are immigrants. Anyways, she's cute but she's one of those girls who you can barely get a hi out of. A conversation is pretty much impossible. Not exactly sure why, I'm not an expert on their culture or if it's just her personallity. I've worn AV before by her, did not see anything obvious. I don't think I'd date the girl but there's nothing wrong with experimenting around people who have to be near you for an extended period of time.

Anyways, yes, this past weekend I was sitting next to her in class and I had on 3 drops of Wolf and 3 drops of Hypnotica on. She was open to conversation, when she never has been before, and she told me some things about her family and siblings and went out of her way to try to find commonalities between me and her. She even told me how far away she lived. She left class early, which was very unusual, but I found the whole thing very interesting. She was also sitting cross-legged the entire time, while I cannot imagine that is comfortable, it was an odd observation I took note of.

I reported in my journal an experience of mine with AV and an asian tutor a while back who was noticeably enamoured with me. I made mention of a friend of hers who said I was taking her away from them. I went back for tutoring last week with Wolf and Hypnotica on (again, 3 drops each) but the AV girl, while there and sitting in front of me at one point helping someone else, never looked at me and did not help me, I made no attempt to get her attention; but when I left she made sure to wave and smile, I waved back. On this day I was getting tutoring from the friend of hers that I previously mentioned. She seemed a bit on guard, though I was doing nothing out of the ordinary.

This girl, who was also asian, same country as the first tutor, was helpful. But at some point she moved away and ignored me completely, this went on for about 10 minutes. She then returned to help again and was smiling more. She seemed aware that something was unusual but I also knew she would be unable to figure out what was going on. I'd consider her to be very intelligent and aware of herself and she had a heads up due to what she saw of her friends behavior a few weeks prior before she intervened (I will mention I did not make any moves or do anything funny, the room was packed anyways. But the girl (that I had AV on around) insisted on being inches from my face and completely oblivious to it.)

With Wolf and Hypnotica on teachers and people of authority are very respectful and helpful, mistakes are forgiven easily, like if you forgot a paper or something. I have noticed that a rare few guys will look at you with contempt and despise you a bit but they will not actively do anything or say anything.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2011 1:35 AM by Curiosity.)
11-16-2011 1:15 AM
Jrock
PheroJunkie

Rep Post

11-29-2011 2:59 PM

I'm suprised no one mentioned Armani Code as a match for Wolf's scent. I just got my Wolf a little over a week ago and the knockoff Armani Code I have matches the scent of Wolf really well. It has that vanilla-ey type scent you described as well as a woodsy or tobacco kind of a scent. Its hard to describe but it smells really good and Im sure the real deal smells even better. Its too bad that its so expensive though. I have heard that Playboy Hollywood is very similar to Armani Code so you might want to check that one out because it is a lot cheaper than Armani Code.
11-29-2011 2:59 PM

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2011 5:59 PM

FYI, just received my bulb dropper bottle of Wolf yesterday. I'll be able to find my sweet spot now that I'm measuring by the drop, as opposed to the dab with the sample vial. Went with 3 drops last night at the gym. Too soon to tell. Man, I love the smell of Wolf. As a standalone cologne, it's tops in my book.

Expect a long as33156-ish type of review from me after about a week with Wolf. If my experiences with the trial vial is any indication, it should be good.
11-29-2011 5:59 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-29-2011 6:11 PM

(11-29-2011 5:59 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  FYI, just received my bulb dropper bottle of Wolf yesterday. I'll be able to find my sweet spot now that I'm measuring by the drop, as opposed to the dab with the sample vial. Went with 3 drops last night at the gym. Too soon to tell. Man, I love the smell of Wolf. As a standalone cologne, it's tops in my book.

Expect a long as33156-ish type of review from me after about a week with Wolf. If my experiences with the trial vial is any indication, it should be good.

I'm looking forward to it. Twisted

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-29-2011 6:11 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

09-17-2012 10:02 PM

Here's Garry's description of Wolf's scent: "WOLF cologne starts with dry citrus notes, that settle quickly into a warm, faintly sweet scent with a dark herbal aromatic cast. It continues to get warmer the longer it is on the skin, eventually drying down to a mild blend of woods, light amber and lots of musk. " I think ideal cover scents should be near this description.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
09-17-2012 10:02 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-17-2012 10:36 PM

Wow, after nearly 8 months in hibernation, my original thread shows signs of life! Thank you, Mars82.

There has been a general consensus brewing (hat tip to thundr) that Diesel's Only The Brave is the ideal cover for Wolf. I haven't taken a whiff of it yet, but will remember to the next time I visit a local mall.
09-17-2012 10:36 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

09-18-2012 12:07 AM

Checking out the notes of Diesel OTB at fragrantica.com, it seems that they are quite close to Wolf, especially with citrus and amber. Haven't had the opportunity to take a whiff of OTB yet as all the stores here don't have stock.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
09-18-2012 12:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Covers for Summer/ humid weather ? RiCh 13 7,137 05-08-2015 4:12 PM
Last Post: RiCh