Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Best Covers for Summer/ humid weather ?
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Best Covers for Summer/ humid weather ?
04-08-2015 11:59 AM

Help I'm going to jamaica (where it is about 70 to 85 degrees and HUMID year round) to visit family and friends in late May and i wanted to know what are some good covers that i can use during the warmer months. Ive been using 1 Million (thanks Dsouza for the recommendation Good) during the cooler months but noticed its a bit overbearing (to me) when it gets warm. Any suggestions would be much appreciated Help

PheromoneXS: Ascend w/cops (sultans oud), Love Boat (sultans oud), Xist (spray/ oil), Evolve oil (sultans oud), Connections
Androtics Direct: A314 1.32B (spray), Molecule C (TAC), P74,TUTH, AMMO, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Androstadienone (5mg), Wolf, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Alpha Dream: LIIK ver. 2
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 12:08 PM by RiCh.)
04-08-2015 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

RE: Best Covers for Summer/ humid weather ?
04-08-2015 12:59 PM

Good question! I'm looking for the same exact thing!
04-08-2015 12:59 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

04-09-2015 2:44 PM

You should of posted this in Men's section so you can get more views/recommendations.
I'm actually a cologne noob too, so this thread interests me as well. I had been using Chrome United for the past year (+/- pheromone covers). I wouldn't really recommend it though cause it smells like a pretty basic aquatic. It was actually my first cologne too, it's a safe bet for sure, but it won't get you noticed too much/complimented from my experience.

I read about 1 mil, people say 1 million has a huge projection and is pretty loud, so I can see why you feel it's overwhelming at hot temps.

I've recently been watching these two guys as they are pretty entertaining to hear their points of view on their testing & reviews.

I myself am on the fence about buying La Nuit YSL or CH Men. Leaning a bit towards La Nuit since La Nuit is said to have more substance and deepness to it. CH being more lighter smelling than La Nuit...not really summer scents, but I figure it should work in my favor long as I don't overspray them on.

I've heard a bit of good about
Versace Pour Homme
& Gucci Pour Homme II
for summer, but of course you'll need to hear reviews and decide for yourself...it's quite mind boggling how many opinions there are when it comes to fragrances, "NO THAT STUFF SMELLS LIKE BUG SPRAY" or
"DAMN I GOT COMPLIMENTS EVERYDAY I WORE IT OUT"

Just don't get anything too overbearingly sweet & citrusy, while you will smell great to either gender, I literally had one kid(~21yr) yesterday in the library walk by me & he smelled EXACTLY LIKE A FRUIT-ROLL-UP, he smelled good no doubt, but oh god was it hilarioussss. sideLol
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 2:54 PM by XyzN.)
04-09-2015 2:44 PM
Leon226 - Banned
Banned

04-10-2015 3:51 AM

Encre Noire for Alpha-sexual Pheromones it is hit or miss, but not a lot of people will get offended by it, since it rating on Fragrantica is 4.2/5, for me it smells like heaven, Issey Miyake l'Eau D'issey for social Pheromones, you can grab those for 30$ 100ml
If you have extra money, those are good: La nuit l'homme, Creed Aventus, Allure homme edition blanche, Bleu de Chanel, Green Irish Tweed is OK. Aqua Vitae scent is good enough without cover scent
I blind bought Gucci Pour homme 2 but quite doesn't get it, smells like bugspray to me, Versace pour homme too, smells synthetic, but women love it.
Too bad most of my favourites are winter scent, like Pure Malt, Dior Homme Intense,...

My stash and rating:
-AscendXS(spray+oil) 8, EvolveXS(spray+oil) 6, CohesionXS(spray+oil) 7, DominationXS(oil)6, BlissXS6, Xist 7, LoveBoat 7,
Thundr Core 7.5 M3X 8
- Corporativo: 7, Alfa Maschio 8.5, LIIK 9, Glace 6
-Wolf:7.5, Nude Alpha 9, Aqua Vitae 7.5, SDX-9: 5, T150, Nude:7, Hypnotica Social:6, Bad Wolf: 9(self effect only),7.5.
-Scent of Eros:6, Alpha 7:7.
- A314 rev 32:9, Instant Honesty, MX297:8
04-10-2015 3:51 AM
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-10-2015 1:08 PM

(04-10-2015 3:51 AM)Leon226 Wrote:  Encre Noire for Alpha-sexual Pheromones it is hit or miss, but not a lot of people will get offended by it, since it rating on Fragrantica is 4.2/5, for me it smells like heaven, Issey Miyake l'Eau D'issey for social Pheromones, you can grab those for 30$ 100ml
If you have extra money, those are good: La nuit l'homme, Creed Aventus, Allure homme edition blanche, Bleu de Chanel, Green Irish Tweed is OK. Aqua Vitae scent is good enough without cover scent
I blind bought Gucci Pour homme 2 but quite doesn't get it, smells like bugspray to me, Versace pour homme too, smells synthetic, but women love it.
Too bad most of my favourites are winter scent, like Pure Malt, Dior Homme Intense,...

would Creed Aventus be strong enough to cover most mones?

PheromoneXS: Ascend w/cops (sultans oud), Love Boat (sultans oud), Xist (spray/ oil), Evolve oil (sultans oud), Connections
Androtics Direct: A314 1.32B (spray), Molecule C (TAC), P74,TUTH, AMMO, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Androstadienone (5mg), Wolf, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Alpha Dream: LIIK ver. 2
04-10-2015 1:08 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-10-2015 1:13 PM

(04-10-2015 1:08 PM)RiCh Wrote:  would Creed Aventus be strong enough to cover most mones?

I use it to cover Super Sexy For Men (unscented) with no trouble at all.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-10-2015 1:13 PM
darktiger
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-29-2015 10:01 AM

This is a good question..... I was wondering the samething.. Houston gets very hot and humid during the summer...

I am using 1 million based on reviews and it smells pretty good.. did not know about the smell when it gets hot... I would like to get something that smells like water/fresh/aqua but not to strong...

Pheromone Xs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Love Boat, XiSt (all sprays) Samples: SOB
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude Alpha, Wolf, Dirty Primitive Sample: BW
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio(Sandalwood Musk), Glace
Apex Pheromones: Core
Pheromone Treasures: Grail of Affection
04-29-2015 10:01 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-29-2015 10:11 AM

(04-29-2015 10:01 AM)darktiger Wrote:  This is a good question..... I was wondering the samething.. Houston gets very hot and humid during the summer...

I am using 1 million based on reviews and it smells pretty good.. did not know about the smell when it gets hot... I would like to get something that smells like water/fresh/aqua but not to strong...

It is an artisan fragrance and not 'commercial' but I'd suggest Eternal Sunshine from Love Potion if you want a scent that is fresh and clean smelling. Add to it the fact that you won't smell like any other guy out there. A great way to stand out in the best possible way.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-29-2015 10:11 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

04-29-2015 12:13 PM

I would recommend an oil based cologne. I have been using a oil based cologne and lasts a while but sticks to the skin more
04-29-2015 12:13 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-29-2015 12:50 PM

(04-29-2015 12:13 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I would recommend an oil based cologne. I have been using a oil based cologne and lasts a while but sticks to the skin more

That's what I like about Love Potion and The Fragrance Shop. Both offer oil based fragrances that last and last. The scents might stick closer to the skin but to me, that's a good thing. I don't want to fill the room with my awesome stinkiness.

04-29-2015 12:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Potential Covers for Wolf? Dafixisin 34 15,284 12-30-2013 1:49 AM
Last Post: leon333