Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Best Covers for Summer/ humid weather ?
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best Covers for Summer/ humid weather ?
04-29-2015 4:39 PM

(04-29-2015 12:13 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I would recommend an oil based cologne. I have been using a oil based cologne and lasts a while but sticks to the skin more

Please tell us what they are; unless if you meant oil fragrance?
04-29-2015 4:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

04-29-2015 9:13 PM

I got an oil based cologne from an outlet store that caters to younger kids. Saw a review online and picked it up. I do not exactly recall the name?
04-29-2015 9:13 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

05-07-2015 10:37 AM

I recently got a split of Aventus and see the reason for the immense hype behind it. Had a few people at work tell me I smelled great. One of which I listed in my journal when I was wearing NA alongside it. She was rubbing my body with her hands. After that made me really think about investing in more quality colognes. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Phero-d-Up...#pid146818
Another time was I was in the break room, this is long after my app, like 6 hours. Some random girl worker comes in and asks who smells so great, to tell her what cologne I'm wearing.

Just yesterday I wore a few sample sprays of YSL lhomme Sport to school. 2 hours after app no mones, I show up to a study group with some guys and 1 girl. in my personal opinion, scent to myself wasn't too great, but yeah its nice.
One of the guys in there was like, "Damn it smells so nice in here"
Lol.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 10:41 AM by XyzN.)
05-07-2015 10:37 AM
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-08-2015 4:12 PM

(05-07-2015 10:37 AM)XyzN Wrote:  I recently got a split of Aventus and see the reason for the immense hype behind it. Had a few people at work tell me I smelled great. One of which I listed in my journal when I was wearing NA alongside it. She was rubbing my body with her hands. After that made me really think about investing in more quality colognes. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Phero-d-Up...#pid146818
Another time was I was in the break room, this is long after my app, like 6 hours. Some random girl worker comes in and asks who smells so great, to tell her what cologne I'm wearing.

Just yesterday I wore a few sample sprays of YSL lhomme Sport to school. 2 hours after app no mones, I show up to a study group with some guys and 1 girl. in my personal opinion, scent to myself wasn't too great, but yeah its nice.
One of the guys in there was like, "Damn it smells so nice in here"
Lol.

where did you get the split of Aventus if you don't mind me asking?

PheromoneXS: Ascend w/cops (sultans oud), Love Boat (sultans oud), Xist (spray/ oil), Evolve oil (sultans oud), Connections
Androtics Direct: A314 1.32B (spray), Molecule C (TAC), P74,TUTH, AMMO, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Androstadienone (5mg), Wolf, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Alpha Dream: LIIK ver. 2
05-08-2015 4:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Potential Covers for Wolf? Dafixisin 34 15,283 12-30-2013 1:49 AM
Last Post: leon333