Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Possess
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Possess
11-08-2011 1:59 AM

I have found very little information here on Possess and hardly any mention of it in journal entries. I have noticed that only a couple people even mention that they own it in their signature's list of their collection.

I asked Garry what the difference between Nude and Possess was, the thought on the forum seems to be that Nude is concentrated Possess which he did mention once and regrets. I do own a bottle of it now and was wondering what other's experiences with it are and if you have no experiences maybe it would be worth trying as well.

He did mention working on it for over 10 years and that he has considered raising the price of it in the past so that people take it seriously. I think it is an equal to AV but instead of being the bad boy it's be the good guy.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 4:09 AM by Curiosity.)
11-08-2011 1:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Possess
11-08-2011 2:26 PM

(11-08-2011 1:59 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  I have found very little information here on Possess and hardly any mention of it in journal entries. I have noticed that only a couple people even mention that they own it in their signature's list of their collection.

I asked Garry what the difference between Nude and Possess was, the thought on the forum seems to be that Nude is concentrated Possess which he did mention once and regrets. I do own a bottle of it now and was wondering what other's experiences with it are and if you have no experiences maybe it would be worth trying as well.

He did mention working on it for over 10 years and that he has considered raising the price of it in the past so that people take it seriously. I think it is an equal to AV but instead of being the bad boy it's be the good guy.

My 1st LAL product ever was Possess Alpha, so I can offer some insight, though my version was more amped up, shall we say. My frame of reference in comparing PA is based on my experiences with both AV and Wolf.

I believe (stress believe) that PA had an "effect," per se, but that it was more underneath the surface. I say this because with AV and now Wolf, the hits are over-the-top obvious (180s, DIHLs, 1000 yard stares, you name it). PA got some head turns, but AV and Wolf are blatantly obvious. Also, it took about 5 drops for me to elicit results, whereas with AV and Wolf, less has been more (2 drops max).

I think the numbers don't lie; there's a reason why the AV thread is so frickin' long. The product is a hit, once you fine tune the dosage to suit your body chemistry. While PA confirmed my positive suspicions regarding mones, AV and Wolf put any doubts to rest. They, in effect, closed the deal.

Bottom line: if you asked me which products would I re-order, it would be 1)AV 1a)Wolf and 2)PA. Remember, this is PA, not straight Possess I'm talking about. If it took me 5 drops of PA to elicit stealthy results, how much straight Possess would be required?
11-08-2011 2:26 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-08-2011 2:32 PM

I've seen really minimal results of Possess at doses from 1-8 drops.
11-08-2011 2:32 PM
Curiosity

Rep Post

11-08-2011 3:10 PM

Well, one email I'd sent Garry a month or two back asking him the difference between AV and Possess. He said AV was sexual social while Possess was social sexual. He had created Possess because at one time he was a 270 pound body builder and he's a tall guy, he wanted something that would make him less intimidating. He spent 10 years making it perfect to his liking.

From the discription on the site and from the little I've read here, I've come to the thinking that it's not as in your face as AV is, AV could be intimidating to some women I think, and especially younger women. Possess gives you a different vibe and appeals to younger or shyer women, from what I've read. I believe it's a comfort builder while still being sexual if that is your intent. His site also says it's popular for sales jobs, makes you appear more trustworthy and likeable.

I'm thinking Possess may be one of those blends that require you to walk up and say hi. It is a social of sorts. Seriously, maybe people should give it another round, I remember reading that there's been a few things that Terry overused and thought wasn't that great only to go back later and find that it actually works well.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 4:46 PM by Curiosity.)
11-08-2011 3:10 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-08-2011 7:08 PM

I think it's an underrated product.

It's also a very complete product, you don't need to add a squirt of Shine or a drop of alphadog to make it work. If you want a solid product that attracts younger women and gives "friendly respect" hits from men, Possess can't be beat.

It's a smooth, easy blend that can be worn anywhere. I'll buy it again.
11-08-2011 7:08 PM

PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2011 9:28 PM

Quick question guys on bulb droppers. I notice that it kind of dribbles a drop out, but I can also squeeze the bulb dropper carefully to make a drop come out faster. Not sure if that means it is more or less. I've even thought of just letting the dropper hover so that the drop comes out naturally for my AV. Still testing out AV to see how it works with me.
11-08-2011 9:28 PM
Curiosity

Rep Post

11-08-2011 9:33 PM

(11-08-2011 9:28 PM)PheroDemon Wrote:  Quick question guys on bulb droppers. I notice that it kind of dribbles a drop out, but I can also squeeze the bulb dropper carefully to make a drop come out faster. Not sure if that means it is more or less. I've even thought of just letting the dropper hover so that the drop comes out naturally for my AV. Still testing out AV to see how it works with me.

Either way is a drop, as long as it's not a big stream you're fine. I'd just let gravity pull the drop out. I do have some sample vials as well that I have on hand for on the go. You can have it in the car when you go somewhere if you need to reapply. Most pheromones, oil based last about 6 hours, but they can last longer, especially Androstenone which AV has plenty of.

For AV, I think 2 drops is all anyone needs. But you can try 3

My Pheromone Arsenal:

11-08-2011 9:33 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

11-09-2011 4:47 AM

Here is a suggestion:
Possess = 4-6 inchs on neck, collar wrists
AV = 2-3 inches each side of torso under shirt

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 4:48 AM by Pheroman.)
11-09-2011 4:47 AM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-23-2012 10:16 PM

Possess Alpha is a dud for me - can't figure out what it does really. Negative
Granted I've never tried it on work environment - it could that type of a blend.

I even tried mixing it with Glace FB - well Glace worked alright, but once the lady start talking, she suddenly stopped - not sure why whileas without Possess she'll keep on talking & talking until my ears ring.

Anyone get anything from this?
I'm going to grab Nude Alpha next - hopefully it's a different formula than Possess.
06-23-2012 10:16 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

06-23-2012 11:38 PM

Normal Possess works for me as described and i aint that young.
I would prefer it to be more concentrated because I dont like strong scents of cologne/aftershave and so I added some NA.

And you know what they say "talk is cheap".
Its not your ears you want her chewing on...

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
06-23-2012 11:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess is nice..(review+comparisson to Possess Alpha) TracerX 6 1,097 02-21-2022 4:28 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf