Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Possess
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Possess
06-24-2012 5:07 AM

I have been using Possess for quite a few years even before LAL , ive gone through so many 5 ml bottles it has this faint fragrance similar to D&G Pour Homme and girls go for it i regard Possess as really good to apply at bed time and also for romantic type dinners ect.

The main reason that i would not like to be without Possess is because of self effects, yea every so often usually about 4 times a month i roll a few inches of it out onto my finger and then smear it on my top lip just before sleep and this produces some most vivid and colorful unusual dreams just about every time, i think there is some type of botanical substance in this formula that may be causing these self effects, also my SO is not so fond on most mens fragrances however this one she likes and possess also seems to sooth and pacify her . . Girl_smile

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
06-24-2012 5:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Possess
06-24-2012 10:28 AM

oooh Terry, now that is interesting. I love vivid dreams. I wish we knew what substance was causing that effect. When i used chantix to quit smoking I had the most amazing vivid dreams. i miss that.
06-24-2012 10:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess is nice..(review+comparisson to Possess Alpha) TracerX 6 1,093 02-21-2022 4:28 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf