Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Popularity Potion Unscented Review
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2758 thanks in 1322 posts

Popularity Potion Unscented Review
02-19-2013 5:21 PM

From the Love Potion website:

POPULARITY POTION - (for women) - The purpose of Popularity Potion is to help give off an air of 'movie star-esque' charisma. Can assist one in becoming the center of attention, elevating the mood of those around you, and is specially tempered to try to reduce feelings of jealousy that can arise when someone else is in the spotlight.
* Ingredients: alpha-androstenol, androstanone, estratetraenol, THDOC, 17-phenyl-androstenol, epiandrosterone sulfate

****************************************​*******

I really like PP. It will get you celebrity status type attention. Hello free stuff. This was formulated by Chris. Note on the TH-DOC...I asked Mara if this was alpha or beta. She said this is how Chris gave her the ingredient list. Back when it was made (2007-2008), she says there wasn't an alpha or beta distinction made, just TH-DOC.
02-19-2013 5:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by eyeofra, fluffygirl12, Sptsmed, NuTrix

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

RE: Popularity Potion Unscented Review
02-20-2013 2:02 AM

I did NOT give this one proper credit when I first got it. I had a ton of stuff I wanted to try and I didn't get back to this one for a while..in fairness, I have NOT gotten a dud from Love Potion so I was like a mad Ping-Pong ball bouncing between all the fantastic experiences and this one got shelved a bit simply because of all the choices I had.

Some Love Potion blends are great socials for everyone in the cloud and some are socials that make YOU the center of attention....PP is the later. It IS a great social but people are VERY complimentary of ME when I wear it, pair it with a complimentary scent to help diffuse it into the universe and this one is a consistently performing winner. I don't always notice selfies form this one but you won't miss the effects on others Laugh1 Layer with cops and ....POW, sultry glamazon! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-20-2013 2:02 AM
Thanks given by fluffygirl12
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 392
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 210 posts

02-27-2013 12:12 AM

I've been trying to decide between this and Stone Cougar ! Which one brings more attention to ME ? I know , I can't believe I just asked something that egomaniacal Eek , plus poor Nutrix and Halo always get my " should I get this or that " questions . Sadly I missed phero month to get samples and the perfume blends just don't do it for me since I'm a fogger so I end up ordering full UN bottles , hence the indecision Flirt

Cheers Smile
02-27-2013 12:12 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
Isis
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 464
Thanks received:
429 thanks in 184 posts

03-03-2013 6:46 AM

I haven't tried Cougar but Popularity Potion is definitely an "ALL ABOUT ME" type of phero. Without jealousy from women! People treat you like you're some sort of celebrity. People go out of their way to do things, but not in the adoring "let me help you" like cuddle bunny does. I've gotten discounts and free stuff with this on. An
03-03-2013 6:46 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix, fluffygirl12
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-12-2013 10:22 AM

I wore a ton of PP a few days ago. My BF totally catered to me. We were running around doing errands. I mentioned I was hungry and he became obsessed with buying me lunch. I didn't want to eat anything in the part of town we were in because it was all fast food. He was like oh no, you can't have McDonalds, you need something better than that. Which was weird because he had had McDonald's himself a few hours ago. He had already eaten so he wasn't concerned with getting himself anything, just me. Usually he's kinda cheap. But after our errands were done and on the way home, he drove to the other side of town to a healthy hippie place that is expensive and treated me to lunch. Which was weird considering we were on the way home and I could have eaten at home just as easily. I know this was due to the PP. I am loving it!
04-12-2013 10:22 AM
Thanks given by fluffygirl12, NuTrix

Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 115
Thanks received:
57 thanks in 40 posts

04-12-2013 1:38 PM

Can men wear it too and have the same effect? Or is there anything for men similar to this? I would like to experience this at least once Blum

My collection:
The Edge, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Glace, Androstadienone, OVERDOSE, Cohesion-Xs, Evolve-Xs, S.O.B-Xs, Bliss-Xs, Connection-Xs
04-12-2013 1:38 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-12-2013 2:02 PM

No Popularity Potion is made just for women. I know a lot of guys score free stuff when they wear Wolf.
04-12-2013 2:02 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

04-13-2013 3:13 PM

Last night I met a friend out at an Irish Pub....what better place to wash away any sorrows from the day? They had a live band and all the laughing and flirting and carrying on was much needed that evening.

It has turned COLD here again - AND rainy to boot - YUCK! So I pulled out my warm, but slinky, black sweater dress. It's long sleeved and a turtleneck - warm AND comfy!
The pub is a huge old beautiful building with high ceilings and gorgeous wood and brick/stone work...and there are a lot of other local bars nearby for "pub crawling" on days the weather is more accommodating! It's a small old city but I commute a good distance to work and have to travel through it to get there so I've picked up on some of the hangouts there ^_~ It's your average pub fair but the people are great and it's next to a convention center and there are a couple colleges near by so it's a mixed crowd and A LOT of fun! Check in out if you're ever in this city...

Wore 4 sprays Popularity Potion to my sweater, OCCO White along jawline and backs of hands along with Scotchies (Irish theme, lol) and 3 spritzes of DHEAS to top it all off. We laughed and flirted and had a great time, but I had to call it an early night to get home for when hubs got off work @ midnight so we paid our tab and squeezed our way back to the door. After 10pm this place gets PACKED quick! So it's like pushing through a sardine can to get out...not complaining though ʚ
Got home minutes after hubby, who liked what he saw, hehehe, and lets just say I had help getting out of my sweater...and everything else ʚ :ange:
Good night last night..... :

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-13-2013 3:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wanted Man Unscented Review halo0073 5 211 04-22-2013 8:23 AM
Last Post: Koibito
  Lace Unscented Phero Review Thread halo0073 3 157 04-19-2013 12:17 PM
Last Post: PhoenixOnFyre119
  Open Windows Unscented Review...Unisex halo0073 5 155 04-19-2013 11:33 AM