Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lace Unscented Phero Review Thread
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2756 thanks in 1322 posts

Lace Unscented Phero Review Thread
01-29-2013 1:42 PM

Lace is a blend of Alpha Androstenol and est. It is very happy and girly. The Alpha Androstenol is an attractant and mood elevator and the est softens the whole thing. Giggles abound with Lace. Guys open doors for me, take care of me, and I love it. It's soft, happy fun in a bottle.
01-29-2013 1:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by thundr, F/2.8, D_Darko, PhoenixOnFyre119, NuTrix

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1653
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

RE: Lace Unscented Phero Review Thread
02-13-2013 2:10 AM

Laugh1

Yeah, yeah, it's me AGAIN...so I have A LOT of Love Potion products....RolleyesBlum3

I LIKE Lace! I get nice selfies from this one. It elevates the mood (a-nol) and it makes me feel girlie (Est) and my hubby is SOOOO sweet to me when I wear it. He reacts VERY well to Est and just about anything with Est in it is a guaranteed winner in our house.

I LOVE layering this on with other things too. I've found layering this with Alpha Dream's Corporativo takes the, sometimes too manly, edge off of it for me. Lace and DHEAS - oh yeah! THAT'S a good one too!

Get it! Get it! Get it! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-13-2013 2:10 AM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1653
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

04-06-2013 11:48 AM

Wore Love Potion Lace in their Tease scent boosted with a bit of Un Lace yesterday and will be wearing it again today.

Lace is quickly becoming a go-to for me. My husband responds well to it, others get happy and social and pleasant when I wear it...

Lunch yesterday was FANTASTIC! Everyone at the table was chillaxing when I got there but 5-10 mins in my cloud and we were all carrying on and laughing..and I have to say, with work being the way it has of late, a good belly laugh does a body good! This phero doesn't make me unfocused or silly, it just lightens the mood and allows the silliness to come through when opportunity knocks, lol. It's girly and fun...Me, in a bottle sideLol I just like how it pulls everyone else into that lightness.

It's such a simple combo, just A-nol & Est, but definitely NOT to be under estimated! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-06-2013 11:48 AM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 527
Thanks received:
213 thanks in 85 posts

04-19-2013 12:17 PM

Love love looooove Lace!!! Can't get enough of this blend. Giggly, happy, fun to wear around girls and guys.

Journal copy:
26Mar13, Tuesday
Rex was coming over and I wanted to try out Tease w/ Lace. I took a shower and slathered the sample on. Looooooved it! This will be my first full bottle, as the scent does not break up or sway to one side or another. It stays the whole time with all of the different notes perfectly blended. On me, it smells like a candied apple smothered in toasted marshmallow... perfectly. I could tell Rex was a little nervous when he first got to my place. We got a movie on and sat on the couch together. I was giggly, cute, and bubbly... he turned into melted carmel all over me. He immediately cuddled up to me and was actually wrapped around me 15 mins into the movie. So now I know his type of girl . Both of his arms were wrapped around me and it seemed as though he couldn't get close enough. His finger/thumb was constantly caressing my arm or thigh wherever his hand happened to lay... AT ALL TIMES. We got along great! But I credit this to my own personality as well. I find that Lace is more like my natural charm - girlie, sweet, giggly, but some softly sexy undertones. I will try this again next time with Cops to bring out more 'sex-kitten'. I played into the 'tease' part very much so and left him wanting more when he finally left. This is tied for my favorite mone so far out of the ones I have tried. Heart & Soul is my other favorite....

04-19-2013 12:17 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, NuTrix

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TMI - Unisex Phero-Enhanced Fragrance review awol 0 39 Yesterday 8:23 AM
Last Post: awol
  Wanted Man Unscented Review halo0073 5 210 04-22-2013 8:23 AM
Last Post: Koibito
  Open Windows Unscented Review...Unisex halo0073 5 154 04-19-2013 11:33 AM
Last Post: PhoenixOnFyre119