Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Please Welcome Your New Forum Administrator!
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Please Welcome Your New Forum Administrator!
02-22-2022 9:20 AM

Hey Folks, I've got an announcement that I'm sure many of you will jump for joy over. After more than 12 years of running this little corner of the internet I'm throwing in the towel and calling it quits.

The forum will continue on as it has but with a new face behind the wheel. Well, not really a new face but one that all of you already know and probably like a lot more than me anyway. I've turned the forum over to Gladen and from this point forward the forum is his, well his and all of yours, and I know that its in good hands with him at the helm.

I've enjoyed getting to know many of you, and its with a tinge of regret to say goodbye, but my heart just isn't in it anymore and all of you deserve to have someone running the show who is as passionate about the forum as I once was.

best wishes to all,

Mark

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
02-22-2022 9:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Please Welcome Your New Forum Administrator!
02-22-2022 9:24 AM

(02-22-2022 9:20 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey Folks, I've got an announcement that I'm sure many of you will jump for joy over. After more than 12 years of running this little corner of the internet I'm throwing in the towel and calling it quits.

The forum will continue on as it has but with a new face behind the wheel. Well, not really a new face but one that all of you already know and probably like a lot more than me anyway. I've turned the forum over to Gladen and from this point forward the forum is his, well his and all of yours, and I know that its in good hands with him at the helm.

I've enjoyed getting to know many of you, and its with a tinge of regret to say goodbye, but my heart just isn't in it anymore and all of you deserve to have someone running the show who is as passionate about the forum as I once was.

best wishes to all,

Mark

Oh wow! Best wishes to you Mark! I hope you'll still be a fixture around here. I do think that if you are going to move in a different direction that you could not have chosen a better successor.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-22-2022 9:24 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

02-22-2022 9:51 AM

From AP News:

In a bloody coup that can only be described as the Night of the Long Knives meets the Alamo, a small band of BW-enhanced "Pheromone Freedom Fighters" descended upon WebsitesDallas and forcibly took control of the mostly-peaceful community known as Pherotruth.

Battle cries of "The Love God," could be heard throughout the night as the battle raged. When the pheromone-cloud cleared, the kind and benevolent leader, known as Mark-in-Dallas was deposed.

Details are sketchy at this point, but it is rumored that Mark's last words were either, "that's it you pathetic piss-ant? You hit like a girl," or "Et tu, Gladen?"

Gladen is said to be alternating to running amok screaming, "I'm going to be a naughty god," and asking random strangers if they happen to have a chainsaw, some lye, and a pickup truck that he can borrow.

Stay tuned, as this is an ongoing event. We'll broadcast updates as they become available. One things is certain; this is a bad, bad, terrible day for the pheromone community. The lunatic is definitely running the asylum.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-22-2022 9:51 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-22-2022 11:17 AM

Thanks Mark for holding the fort down for all these years. You've been an incredible administrator and I hope you come by to visit.
And Congratulations to Gladen, I'm sure the forum is in good hands.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
02-22-2022 11:17 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-22-2022 11:52 AM

Thank you Mark for your years of commitment on PT.

As one door closes , another opens. Perhaps you could share what life has in store for you at this point in your journey?

Congrats Gladen. You seem like a harmless fellow, an artsy guy, I’m trying to picture you in a position of power handling all the naysaying mongrels that come your way. Lol

Welcome to GladensTruth!

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2022 11:59 AM by dsouza.)
02-22-2022 11:52 AM

Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

02-22-2022 12:17 PM

(02-22-2022 9:20 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey Folks, I've got an announcement that I'm sure many of you will jump for joy over. After more than 12 years of running this little corner of the internet I'm throwing in the towel and calling it quits.

best wishes to all,

Mark

Mark, my sincere appreciation and gratitude for those 12+ years of service. In a world where there are hundreds of sites covering the exact same topic, this place is a one-of-a-kind resource unlike any other out there.

I can't imagine in all this time it's exactly been all smooth sailing, so I am thankful this place is still available today.

As others have said, I hope you'll still pop in from time to time to update us with your latest adventures. My best wishes for you with whatever direction you choose for yourself moving forward.

And, congratulations, Gladen!
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2022 12:20 PM by Robby.)
02-22-2022 12:17 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-22-2022 12:57 PM

While I’m a relative newcomer I do realize the sort of commitment that’s required to maintain a forum like this. Many thanks to you, Mark, for keeping things running as smooth as possible, allowing all of us to enjoy this wonderful resource. Let me offer a raise of the coffee cup and a heartfelt thanks to Gladen as well.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
02-22-2022 12:57 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-22-2022 2:59 PM

Oh wow!

Mark

Thank you for everything you have done for us. I know you spent your hard earned money and time to make sure this place exists and I personally dont have words to express my gratitude and thanks toward you.

Gladen

I believe you will do very well as the Admin here. You contribute so much of your knowledge and always more than willing to help anyone out. I fully support and welcome you.
02-22-2022 2:59 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-22-2022 3:48 PM

Thank you so much for the years, Mark! ❤️

Wishing you THE BEST of EVERYTHING.

May your every cup of tea ... hold the sweetest of leaves.

p.e.a.c.e.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2022 3:50 PM by MMM.)
02-22-2022 3:48 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

02-22-2022 3:57 PM

Haven't known you for too long, but still thanks Mark for keeping this amazing place full of knowledge alive for so long! Smile

Gladen congratz man! Smile

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
02-22-2022 3:57 PM

Share This Thread