Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Please Welcome Your New Forum Administrator!
yarn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Please Welcome Your New Forum Administrator!
02-22-2022 10:41 PM

Thank you Mark. This place is the best, thanks to you.

Gladen, big shoes to fill. I'm sure you'll do great.
02-22-2022 10:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2022 2:44 AM

Thanks for this forum, Mark! It's been a great source of knowledge, and you've also done well, keeping trolls and disrespectful people out.
Gladen, I am glad it's you taking over the mantle. Good luck!
02-23-2022 2:44 AM
Macro
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-23-2022 7:05 AM

Hi Mark, we've had a few run ins before, but I respect what you've achieved in this forum, it's been a brilliant resource for me and clearly many many others, for that - thank you. Wish you the best.
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2022 7:05 AM by Macro.)
02-23-2022 7:05 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-23-2022 3:17 PM

Mark,

I just want you to know that you are the best. You did so much for this community, and you brought so much care and personality. You are appreciated way more than you know. Wishing you al the best always!

AG

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
02-23-2022 3:17 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-25-2022 2:35 PM

(02-22-2022 9:20 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey Folks, I've got an announcement that I'm sure many of you will jump for joy over. After more than 12 years of running this little corner of the internet I'm throwing in the towel and calling it quits.

The forum will continue on as it has but with a new face behind the wheel. Well, not really a new face but one that all of you already know and probably like a lot more than me anyway. I've turned the forum over to Gladen and from this point forward the forum is his, well his and all of yours, and I know that its in good hands with him at the helm.

I've enjoyed getting to know many of you, and its with a tinge of regret to say goodbye, but my heart just isn't in it anymore and all of you deserve to have someone running the show who is as passionate about the forum as I once was.

best wishes to all,

Mark

Wow! Sorry to hear that you are leaving and I do understand. Mark in Dallas to Gladen in ?

I’m sure G will do a great job and you will be missed MID!

I don’t post much anymore as I am always playing with other forms of influence. That said, I do still gently peruse the site.
02-25-2022 2:35 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-03-2022 5:39 AM

Years ago, when I found this forum, circumstances had left me in a very dark place. Looking back, one of the factors which helped me to climb out of that pit was using mones, and the knowledge on this forum was fundamental to finding the right products and using them correctly.

Now, in my case, it's a hobby. But for me back then, and I guess for many users over the years, Pherotruth was and is a lifeline of hope. So THANK YOU Mark for creating this place.

@Gladen, do we need to call you Mr. Gladen now, or is is Sir Gladen? Mrgreen

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
03-03-2022 5:39 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

03-03-2022 8:49 AM

(03-03-2022 5:39 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  @Gladen, do we need to call you Mr. Gladen now, or is is Sir Gladen?

Like always, Asshole or Long-winded Pickle-sniffer will do fine.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-03-2022 8:49 AM
Indi-player
Straightforward, no BS here

Rep Post

03-03-2022 9:46 AM

Sad to see go mark but best of lucky buddy

Gratz gladen. We are still in good hands
03-03-2022 9:46 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-04-2022 3:31 PM

(03-03-2022 8:49 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Like always, Asshole or Long-winded Pickle-sniffer will do fine.
I wanted to rep you or hit a like button or something for this one, but you know I can't. Still you are hilarious as always! Smile

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-04-2022 3:31 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-06-2022 9:30 AM

Mark-In-Dallas;
I wish you the best my friend! And I hope that you visit us from time to time. Many members here don't know this, but you started this forum over 12+ years ago as the official outlet for people to go and post their results with Pheromones, both good and bad. I'm very thankful to you for making PheroTruth available to all of us, back when the only forum at the time was banning/censoring members for posting (their) unbiased reports and findings...and also very grateful for you keeping this place running as smooth as possible throughout your tenure. Because of your generous contribution, both in time and hard-earned money, is the reason why this place still exists today. My sincere appreciation and gratitude to you for your 12+ years of service and dedication to keep this place open, so we can all learn and share the knowledge, and further contribute to this field of research. I sincerely wish you the best in life and your future endeavors. GoodByeCry

Gladen;
I believe Mark couldn't have chosen a better successor to continue and carry on the PheroTruth legacy. You have contributed and shared so much valuable knowledge with us over the past few years since you became a member, so I'm very glad that you accepted the challenge. I truly believe that this place will do quite well with you as the new forum administrator. Congratulations!!!ClappingYahooOk
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2022 9:35 AM by DssMaster.)
03-06-2022 9:30 AM

Share This Thread