Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pick up lines, are they effective?
KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
97 thanks in 38 posts

Pick up lines, are they effective?
07-31-2014 3:46 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, post here some pick up lines that you have used in the past, worked on you in the past, Or a reason as to why to stay the hell away from using them! P or if they're hilarious and you just wanna share.
07-31-2014 3:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3382
Thanks received:
1805 thanks in 889 posts

RE: Pick up lines, are they effective?
07-31-2014 3:53 PM

My favorites is, "Hello!" and "Hello! How are you?" finger
07-31-2014 3:53 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Snoopyace, willybilly, JJ54, DWR
belowmyelbow
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

02-20-2015 11:19 AM

Compliment their shoes! Most guys say how beautiful they look and whatnot, but they rarely comment on footwear. And girls are obsessed with their footwear.
02-20-2015 11:19 AM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1435 thanks in 949 posts

02-20-2015 3:48 PM

Are you always this grumpy or do you just need a good squeeze? Blum

Can't help it, this is why my friends call me a cunning linguist. Mrgreen

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 3:49 PM by kimosabe.)
02-20-2015 3:48 PM
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
52 thanks in 22 posts

06-30-2015 8:19 PM

I find using all those recycled pick up lines horrible and really opens yourself up to immediate rejection. Myself and friends have much more success in indirect opening, escalating and showing more and more interest from there (unless of course youre fucking Bradd Pitt, and can state your intentions right from the bat, go for it lmao). An example I used last week was opening in a girl in a checkout line and saying "My sisters Birthday is coming up and I NEED to know where you got that necklace" It sparked a whole 5 minute convo and ended in a more then friendly number close. Also remember to LEAD. In a bar setting, after opening, Neverrrr ask "would you like to get a drink?", saying "C'mon lets get a drink" while holding out your hand or arm for her to grab and motioning towards the bar HAS SO MUCH MORE INFLUENCE. Lead!! ;) <3
06-30-2015 8:19 PM

metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 305
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 231 posts

07-01-2015 7:15 AM

(06-30-2015 8:19 PM)SonOfSaturn Wrote:  "My sisters Birthday is coming up and I NEED to know where you got that necklace"

Seems to me like an excellent pick up line because almost all women wear necklaces. Thanks!
07-01-2015 7:15 AM
dabu11et
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

07-01-2015 8:16 AM

Just wanted to say I find you very attractive. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a swanson tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with welch's grape juice
07-01-2015 8:16 AM
Thanks given by Ex Machina
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1435 thanks in 949 posts

07-01-2015 10:37 PM

This is for older women, especially the hotter ones.

"Women either age like fine wine or like milk." Then continue to look at her with a cheeky shit-eating half-cocked grin on your mug.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-01-2015 10:37 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3365 thanks in 1533 posts

07-02-2015 11:49 AM

(07-01-2015 10:37 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  This is for older women, especially the hotter ones.

"Women either age like fine wine or like milk." Then continue to look at her with a cheeky shit-eating half-cocked grin on your mug.

And I would simply reply "I'm the wine and you can't afford me." LOL. But seriously I wouldn't mention aging at all to a woman. You get points for implying that you'd like to taste though.

I don't have anything against pick up lines. They are generally pretty sad. What I respond to is humor. Making fun of the last dude that just tried hitting on me is very effective. Something that shows that you've been paying attention but not in a creeper type of way. It HAS to be casual and breezy. I am not into negging at all. It's pretty fucking lame. But if you can poke a little fun of something that's going on, even if it's something that I said or did, then that will get my attention. Not in a super mean type of way, but more of an offhand, WTF kind of way. I am very sarcastic with a dry sense of humor, so meeting someone that is likeminded is fun. Engage my mind. That's sexy. If you compliment my necklace or shoes I might think you're gay or really into fashion. Not my type. The guy I dated for 6.5 years in my twenties, when we met we literally insulted each other for 10 hours straight at a party. That was fun. We made each other laugh all night. My current BF and I bonded over making fun of other people. Bars and parties are perfect for that. Even now 15 years after we met, he will still point out some jackass to me for us to laugh about.
07-02-2015 11:49 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, dsouza

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1435 thanks in 949 posts

07-02-2015 7:37 PM

(07-02-2015 11:49 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  And I would simply reply "I'm the wine and you can't afford me."

To which I'd respond "thanks, but I don't drink worthless plonk... too acidic," wink and walk away. Blum

(07-02-2015 11:49 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  LOL. But seriously I wouldn't mention aging at all to a woman. You get points for implying that you'd like to taste though.

I wouldn't either, unless she first came across as obnoxious, which is what that line is usually reserved for. Big Grin

There's also a lot in the delivery of the line. Imagine, if she was of good attitude, looking deep into her eyes and saying the same line, this time slowly and perhaps even with the milk and wine parts switched. Flirt

(07-02-2015 11:49 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I don't have anything against pick up lines. They are generally pretty sad. What I respond to is humor. Making fun of the last dude that just tried hitting on me is very effective. Something that shows that you've been paying attention but not in a creeper type of way. It HAS to be casual and breezy. I am not into negging at all. It's pretty fucking lame. But if you can poke a little fun of something that's going on, even if it's something that I said or did, then that will get my attention. Not in a super mean type of way, but more of an offhand, WTF kind of way. I am very sarcastic with a dry sense of humor, so meeting someone that is likeminded is fun. Engage my mind. That's sexy. If you compliment my necklace or shoes I might think you're gay or really into fashion. Not my type. The guy I dated for 6.5 years in my twenties, when we met we literally insulted each other for 10 hours straight at a party. That was fun. We made each other laugh all night. My current BF and I bonded over making fun of other people. Bars and parties are perfect for that. Even now 15 years after we met, he will still point out some jackass to me for us to laugh about.

Agreed and double agreed. Negging should be used as a tool, IMHO, when it is called for.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 7:39 PM by kimosabe.)
07-02-2015 7:37 PM

Share This Thread