Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pick up lines, are they effective?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1935
Thanks received:
2018 thanks in 1093 posts

RE: Pick up lines, are they effective?
07-03-2015 9:09 AM

"I came to talk to the hottest woman in the bar... (looking straight into her eyes from close distance)... you wouldn't happen to know what THAT girls name is OVER THERE would you???" With a sexy smile and voice tone of humor.

This has worked for me with some VERY hot models.. Doesn't work to well on women that need an esteem boost.. Its more of a playful neg... it can be quite flirtatious if done properly with delivery and voice tonality.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 9:11 AM by dsouza.)
07-03-2015 9:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 672
Thanks received:
502 thanks in 292 posts

07-03-2015 10:52 AM

I look for the most beautiful woman, and if she owns it, I say, "You're like a butterfly and this is your garden." Then mention something about her or what's going on in the place, music, vibe, etc... I've found it a good opening line to initiate a conversation. Just my two cents.
07-03-2015 10:52 AM
DarkLord1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
711 thanks in 252 posts

12-23-2015 11:01 PM

"Hello, How was your day (week, month)?"

Simple...You can tell a lot about she internalizes things. Once she gets going, I used to tell her that I would like to hear the story, but I have to leave...Would it be ok to call her later.

Smooth....
12-23-2015 11:01 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-25-2015 4:06 PM

Of course pick up lines are effective, they help BREAK the ICE and ease you in. BUT if you STOP there you're outta luck. You have to have a gameplan to followup your pickup line with.

I've had several players tell me they can approach ANY woman without fear and hit on her but few know how to build a connection in minutes or even how to work the #close.. SO in these cases these men are great at PU lines.. They may have 10-20 of them they use all the time, and they have no approach anxiety, but the bottom line is sooner or later a beauty is going to want a real conversation, and if you suck at conversing effectively you'll never go from attraction to sex... Ok maybe 5% of men can.. But 95% won't.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
12-25-2015 4:06 PM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 92 posts

12-25-2015 4:26 PM

Only a small percent of communication is words, (5-10%). The rest is non-verbal (and a new discovery in the field I found in communication called chemical communication which is pheromones!).

The best way to have anything work is to be completely honest with no hesitation. If you have it in you, you have it in you and if you don't, then you don't.

PXS- Bliss, Cohesion; Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Taboo, LoveBoat, XS144B
LAL - Max-T copulin stick, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf, Androstadienone 10mcg, SXD-9, Overdose; Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Dirty Primitive, Asian for Asians
Apex - Core, Style, CV4, Rone Warrior, Orbital social, M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA, Scent of Eros, Perception, Alter Ego, Mojo
12-25-2015 4:26 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 251
Thanks received:
1282 thanks in 525 posts

12-25-2015 5:05 PM

Pick up lines are your poor attempt . When you spot a woman, think of your convo before going in. And humour is a great social lube.

Perhaps just ask if they have heard any memorable pick up lines, always a conversation starter.

When a younger whipper snapper I would meet with pick up lines but fortunately my back up plan is to keep the conversation going. If you can't think on your feet then have a plan.

Also, be in tune with her body language, if she's interested and you f up then it's not that bad.
12-25-2015 5:05 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-25-2015 7:37 PM

(12-25-2015 4:26 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  Only a small percent of communication is words, (5-10%). The rest is non-verbal (and a new discovery in the field I found in communication called chemical communication which is pheromones!).

The best way to have anything work is to be completely honest with no hesitation. If you have it in you, you have it in you and if you don't, then you don't.

You make a very good point with non verbal communication.. I was only talking about enhanced communication but of course I agree posture, facial expressions, kino etc all play a role in how one is interpreted.

Still words do play a large role.. Even Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt in their day know how to communicate with a women verbally before bedding her.. They KNOW how to flirt. They know WHAT to say to turn her on from the intro to the lay. Sure HOW they say what they say is just as important as the words themselves. You can have the best words (but poor delivery).

The only time words don't mean much is if your built like a stud, hang out in dungy bars till 2 am, and go after pissed drunk sleazy women who you can fuck in the bathroom stall. In such a case one needs little game.. But..

If one is going after quality women, they all want a connection with a man before sex.. They want to feel special.. They want to feel a bond. They don't want to just feel like a piece of meat...

Women of low quality , or hookers etc don't care but most of us are not targeting these folk.

Keep in mind all rules are meant to be broken, and if you look like a pro bodybuilder, and dress in a tank top to a bar, there'll always be at least one woman whose open to even poor game, just because she wants some.. I myself am not playing the fuck a woman at 2 am in a bar game...

So to me skills are paramount... and this is a learning process. With each woman you practice on you get better and better with your game. Game to me includes fashion and style, looks, verbal and non verbal communication, knowing places to take women, pheromones, basically having all your ducks in a row. Once they're lined up you fire your gun, and its gonna hit 'em all one after the other.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2015 7:42 PM by dsouza.)
12-25-2015 7:37 PM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain

Share This Thread