Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones for Older Guy Younger Gal
Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2019 1:01 PM

Ok, here's the skinny: Mid/late 50s guy has a workmate, she's approximately 30, whom I only bump into a fairly rare occasions. Started building a rapport with her on a string of visits late last year and somehow along the way I must have inadvertently alienated her. However, this was months before I became reacquainted with pheromones.

As chance would have it I'll be working with her on a short couple of hour assignment later in the week. I know 'mones aren't the cure-all by any means, but I'd love an edge into possibly mending things or even rebuilding a connection with her. While I have to admit I wouldn't mind getting physical with her I'd be happy with a dandy piece of arm candy as she's bright, intelligent and personable, which is something many of the women I've run across in recent weeks seem to lack.

Since I doubt I'd have enough time to order anything new I'll provide a brief overview of what I have in inventory and perhaps the veterans in the group might give some learned advice. BTW: most everything I have is unscented except those which only come scented without choice:

LAL - NudeAlpha, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae (full size), SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Possess (samples)

LPMP- TLG (spray and roller), Elementary™ Ch. 6 w/ Phero B2.2, Hot Cherry w/ phero, Year One w/ phero (samples)

PT - Captain (oil), Hookup, GOA

PXS - Bliss, Ascend, Evolve, Taboo, Xist, SOB, Cohesion (all sprays), Aura of Amity (sample spray)

I've been experimenting on my own when I'm out and about but have only noticed IoIs on rare occasions so I'll admit dosing advice would be well received as well. Thanks in advance to the group.

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
Love-Scent: AE, Edge gels, Chikara gel & scent/unscented spray
07-22-2019 1:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones for Older Guy Younger Gal
07-22-2019 2:16 PM

(07-22-2019 1:01 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  LAL - NudeAlpha, Dirty Primitive, Possess (samples)

LPMP- TLG (spray and roller)

PT - GOA

PXS - Taboo, Cohesion (all sprays), Aura of Amity (sample spray)

From what you have, any of those above would give you a decent boost towards the lovey-dovey. Assuming NOT TLG, I'd go with NA, DP or Possess, GOA or Taboo. All of the ones i quoted above have their pluses, and in different ways; the ones I said I'd go with just jibe better with my particular style.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019 2:17 PM by Gladen.)
07-22-2019 2:16 PM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2019 2:19 PM

I would go with 6 sprays TLG, but its hard to guess what would work best.
07-22-2019 2:19 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-22-2019 3:06 PM

I'm an older guy (over mid forties) and I've dated half a dozen 9's (mid 20's to early 30's) in 2017 and had hotel sex with several of them with nothing more than m3x. In the end your game will rule. Mones are an assist. If you can't get laid without them, you probably won't get laid with them either...

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019 3:07 PM by dsouza.)
07-22-2019 3:06 PM

Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2019 3:26 PM

Thanks for the good advice, folk. My worry was that I had gleaned here in the forums that some mones are more off-putting to younger women and I didn't know if approximately 30 (could be as young as 28) would have any potential negative side effects or not.

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
07-22-2019 3:26 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2019 3:27 PM

(07-22-2019 3:06 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I'm an older guy (over mid forties) and I've dated half a dozen 9's (mid 20's to early 30's) in 2017 and had hotel sex with several of them with nothing more than m3x. In the end your game will rule. Mones are an assist. If you can't get laid without them, you probably won't get laid with them either...

I know this is a somewhat impossible question to answer, but what do you think the difference in your success would have been if you did not have mones/m3x?
07-22-2019 3:27 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-23-2019 1:01 AM

(07-22-2019 3:27 PM)hut Wrote:  I know this is a somewhat impossible question to answer, but what do you think the difference in your success would have been if you did not have mones/m3x?

M3x made conversations smoother during dates and the women more disinhibited during sex. It also melted last minute resistance. I would say it upped my success by 15% which is saying a lot. This was my 2017 batch.

I still needed to have my game in place. Know how to write to women, know how to text and phone, know which restaurants and hotels to go to in varying cities. Know how to time sex pills etc. This is all part of game and has nothing to do with pheromones. But M3x enhanced all interactions as if I had a silent wingman guiding me.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
07-23-2019 1:01 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

07-23-2019 1:07 AM

For me TabooXS spray + Core was an amazing combo to influence the young girls. Taboo has properties to affects younger girls even under 17... I was wearing regularly Core, Taboo at 2sp each plus addition of Evolve(1sp or d) sometimes.
The others product is also very good for You. Like M3X...
And the new one - TLG spray is one of the most promising pheroblend.

Sent from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
07-23-2019 1:07 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-23-2019 1:31 AM

For what you are looking to accomplish and what you have on hand, I would really suggest The Love God. Just put it on, forget you are wearing it and then go have fun. With The Love God she’ll lead you wherever she’s ready to take you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-23-2019 1:31 AM
Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-23-2019 2:02 AM

Thanks, everyone. I think I was more concerned with repelling away due to using an incorrect product but I'm glad to hear there's things I have that are suitable. If nothing else it will be yet another experiment in my journey with mones.

I'm a novice - inventory
07-23-2019 2:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone to let older guy appear younger Marcus Antonius 27 1,233 02-01-2020 12:44 PM
Last Post: Gladen
  Product for Older Guys to Cold Approach Shy Younger Women in Nightclubs metaltree 12 6,779 10-25-2016 10:07 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromones for younger people? is it possible? qasim1995 5 2,204 06-02-2015 8:04 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Older man, Younger woman MMM 4 2,401 05-30-2015 5:51 AM
Last Post: MMM