Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones for Older Guy Younger Gal
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones for Older Guy Younger Gal
07-23-2019 8:15 AM

(07-23-2019 2:02 AM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Thanks, everyone. I think I was more concerned with repelling away due to using an incorrect product but I'm glad to hear there's things I have that are suitable. If nothing else it will be yet another experiment in my journey with mones.

For what it's worth, I have been interacting with a cute little long-haired brunette, of gaunt, but well formed, figure of the lowly age of 22; primarily while only wearing TLG.

Without sounding like a braggart, I pretty much have her deep under my spell. TLG works well (can work well if can dance the dance) with the younger ladies for me, but until they're a bit more worldly I tend to pass.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-23-2019 8:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-23-2019 9:14 AM

I would suggest TLG as in my beginning forays with this last Fall, I've had a young college age chick clerk (18 - 22) in fast food counter, open me in conversation...dilated pupils, marveling at my name spelling (the spelling is not so unusual at all!)...the chick was gushing talk, motormouth effect. She was primed for escalation. All I had to do was ask for her number or propose a drink offer after her shift ends. By the looks of her body language/euphoria, the probability seemed favorable that she'd comply.

I am almost 48 years old. I used the alcohol spray, kingmaker scent....6 sprays usually to sides of neck, adam's apple, tops of hands. At the time of encounter, the application had been approx. 3 hours old.

Good Luck!
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2019 9:17 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
07-23-2019 9:14 AM

lunch
London Gentleman

Rep Post

07-30-2019 2:48 AM

Seconded the Taboo Suggestion. It gets the young girls flirty and giggly but you will need to do some groundwork/game at your end too which isnt difficult as it will put you in a good mood as well. 1-2x sprays to the neck worked for me.
Mrgreen

Owns Mones:
AD: Instant Openess 2x, Ammo 2X, A314 rev32(2014)
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Bliss, LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, SOB, Evolve
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Aura of Aminity, Grail of Affection, The Hookup
07-30-2019 2:48 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

09-21-2019 10:00 PM

(07-22-2019 1:01 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Ok, here's the skinny: Mid/late 50s guy has a workmate, she's approximately 30, whom I only bump into a fairly rare occasions. Started building a rapport with her on a string of visits late last year and somehow along the way I must have inadvertently alienated her. However, this was months before I became reacquainted with pheromones.

As chance would have it I'll be working with her on a short couple of hour assignment later in the week. I know 'mones aren't the cure-all by any means, but I'd love an edge into possibly mending things or even rebuilding a connection with her. While I have to admit I wouldn't mind getting physical with her I'd be happy with a dandy piece of arm candy as she's bright, intelligent and personable, which is something many of the women I've run across in recent weeks seem to lack.

Since I doubt I'd have enough time to order anything new I'll provide a brief overview of what I have in inventory and perhaps the veterans in the group might give some learned advice. BTW: most everything I have is unscented except those which only come scented without choice:

LAL - NudeAlpha, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae (full size), SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Possess (samples)

LPMP- TLG (spray and roller), Elementaryâ„¢ Ch. 6 w/ Phero B2.2, Hot Cherry w/ phero, Year One w/ phero (samples)

PT - Captain (oil), Hookup, GOA

PXS - Bliss, Ascend, Evolve, Taboo, Xist, SOB, Cohesion (all sprays), Aura of Amity (sample spray)

I've been experimenting on my own when I'm out and about but have only noticed IoIs on rare occasions so I'll admit dosing advice would be well received as well. Thanks in advance to the group.

As lethal as n.a. is it needs more exposures imo.

Captain would probably serve you best.

Goa is deadly and goes VERY WELL with the hookup(aka the hug).

I love sob but not it's not really work safe in most professions.

Xist/cohesion could work too.

If possible, you should get some p75 and p96 to have on hand at all times...
(07-22-2019 1:01 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Ok, here's the skinny: Mid/late 50s guy has a workmate, she's approximately 30, whom I only bump into a fairly rare occasions. Started building a rapport with her on a string of visits late last year and somehow along the way I must have inadvertently alienated her. However, this was months before I became reacquainted with pheromones.

As chance would have it I'll be working with her on a short couple of hour assignment later in the week. I know 'mones aren't the cure-all by any means, but I'd love an edge into possibly mending things or even rebuilding a connection with her. While I have to admit I wouldn't mind getting physical with her I'd be happy with a dandy piece of arm candy as she's bright, intelligent and personable, which is something many of the women I've run across in recent weeks seem to lack.

Since I doubt I'd have enough time to order anything new I'll provide a brief overview of what I have in inventory and perhaps the veterans in the group might give some learned advice. BTW: most everything I have is unscented except those which only come scented without choice:

LAL - NudeAlpha, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae (full size), SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Possess (samples)

LPMP- TLG (spray and roller), Elementaryâ„¢ Ch. 6 w/ Phero B2.2, Hot Cherry w/ phero, Year One w/ phero (samples)

PT - Captain (oil), Hookup, GOA

PXS - Bliss, Ascend, Evolve, Taboo, Xist, SOB, Cohesion (all sprays), Aura of Amity (sample spray)

I've been experimenting on my own when I'm out and about but have only noticed IoIs on rare occasions so I'll admit dosing advice would be well received as well. Thanks in advance to the group.

As lethal as n.a. is it needs more exposures imo.

Captain would probably serve you best.

Goa is deadly and goes VERY WELL with the hookup(aka the hug).

I love sob but not it's not really work safe in most professions.

Xist/cohesion could work too.

If possible, you should get some p75 and p96 to have on hand at all times...

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2019 10:02 PM by Dblr619.)
09-21-2019 10:00 PM
Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-22-2019 11:49 AM

Been laid up due to a recent physical injury and surgery but look forward to honing in on perfecting things. Unfortunately my original target is long gone but that just gives me opportunity to work new people not already familiar with me.

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
Love-Scent: AE, Edge gels, Chikara gel & scent/unscented spray
09-22-2019 11:49 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-25-2019 2:31 PM

Sorry to hear about your injury and the complications thereafter. I hope you are doing quite well and fully recovered, or at least on the path to full recovery.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-25-2019 2:31 PM

Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2019 2:42 PM

(09-25-2019 2:31 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Sorry to hear about your injury and the complications thereafter. I hope you are doing quite well and fully recovered, or at least on the path to full recovery.

Thanks, Gladen. Currently working with one arm but managed to employ Siri on the Mac so I can type replies into the forum. Starting to go a little crazy with cabin fever considering I'll be out of work for 4 to 8 more weeks.

Luckily there's many things here on the forum to read and learn from, and your journal is among the Mehdi I enjoy whenever I'm here. Everyone offers wonderful insight which I hope will help my own game.

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
09-26-2019 2:42 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-26-2019 2:55 PM

(09-26-2019 2:42 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  ...your journal is among the Mehdi I enjoy whenever I'm here.

Looking up my Arabic...thank you for expanding my knowledge. I have integrated it into my vocabulary

09-26-2019 2:55 PM
Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2019 8:34 PM

(09-26-2019 2:55 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Looking up my Arabic...thank you for expanding my knowledge. I have integrated it into my vocabulary

That should have been MANY - guess I didn't catch the Siri misspelling! Just when I thought it was going to save me from typing with one hand Sad

I'm a novice - inventory
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019 8:35 PM by Johnny Fever.)
09-26-2019 8:34 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-27-2019 7:53 AM

(09-26-2019 8:34 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  That should have been MANY - guess I didn't catch the Siri misspelling! Just when I thought it was going to save me from typing with one hand Sad

Although the joke of misconstruation is on me; you have to admit that it was one serendipitous typo! Mehdi is an Arabic name that roughly translates into "the guided one". When you said that [my] journal is one of the Medhi that you enjoy; I felt that it was intended to imply that you found it insightful...

(insert a Gladen's self-absorbed ego joke here) jumpy

As far as typing with one had goes; other than making a silly masturbatory joke, I can only wish you a speedy recovery on that. I (academically) understand what it must feel like to experience that sort of temporary handicap.

09-27-2019 7:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone to let older guy appear younger Marcus Antonius 27 1,244 02-01-2020 12:44 PM
Last Post: Gladen
  Product for Older Guys to Cold Approach Shy Younger Women in Nightclubs metaltree 12 6,785 10-25-2016 10:07 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromones for younger people? is it possible? qasim1995 5 2,205 06-02-2015 8:04 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Older man, Younger woman MMM 4 2,402 05-30-2015 5:51 AM
Last Post: MMM