Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones to woo a gal you've already slept with
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones to woo a gal you've already slept with
01-21-2019 10:40 AM

Right, I missed the Androtics part. My bad. I tried a few Androtics products and wasn't that impressed with them compared to other vendors like LAL and Apex so things are looking up for you.
01-21-2019 10:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sennheiser49
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-13-2019 9:15 PM

Hey everyone! First time poster here. Hope the OP found success with what you were looking for!

Not to hijack your thread, but I'm in a similar situation (and I'd hate to start a new thread when not necessary).

Only difference is, it's my wife and she has been suffering from haphephobia for the past year and a half or so, which is essentially the fear/anxiety of being touched.

We still love each other, but it has caused a huge rift in our marriage, to the point of separation (mostly her feeling she's changed and that someone else would be better for me, but also feeling like independence is the way to go to help discover herself through all this). She also suffers from depression and has to take medication for it. I'll spare the extra details, but I really do want her back and will try anything at this point. She also still wants to work on our marriage thankfully and we still communicate very well about everything.

I bought a bottle of GOA on a whim, but am wondering what others would suggest. Ask away if you need more clarification to help you recommend the right solution. I'm a late 30's Asian American, and she's an early 30's Caucasian if that helps. I know there is no magic bullet/potion to change everything, but any help would be immensely appreciated.
03-13-2019 9:15 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-13-2019 9:58 PM

Look up The Love God. Much like GOA it was made for your situation. GOA is a good place to start, however. You may find that by your ages you’ll need a lit androstenone punch. That’s where TLG can help.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-13-2019 9:58 PM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-14-2019 12:17 AM

Cognitive behavioural therapy would be good since it's a phobia.
03-14-2019 12:17 AM

sennheiser49
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-14-2019 1:50 AM

Wow, quick responses! Thank you guys so much. Hi Snoopy; been reading through a lot here and a lot of your posts. I'll definitely look into TLG. Also, I'll bring up Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to our therapist. The wife might say no, but hoping she'll at least try even if super hesitant. Our therapist will definitely be open to it, so maybe that will convince her.

o0o0o my GOA just came in the mail today! Will report back later; wish me luck!!
03-14-2019 1:50 AM

Share This Thread