Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones to woo a gal you've already slept with
Primross
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones to woo a gal you've already slept with
01-18-2019 8:03 PM

(01-18-2019 7:59 PM)juggernaut1 Wrote:  What's DP stand for? I'm not familiar with all the acronyms yet.

And yeah, thanks for feeding into my fears man haha. That's kind of what I'm afraid of, but I'll give it a shot Beer

Dirty primatove by liquid alchemy labs
01-18-2019 8:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-18-2019 8:16 PM

(01-18-2019 7:44 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  My fav cop source is DP

I doubt she is looking to get hitched, she wants a fukboi.

Just my (obviously biased) input but... Why not be both?

Seriously, check out some of the Love God reviews along with reading a few journals about it. You may be able to have yourself some fun.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-18-2019 8:16 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-18-2019 8:45 PM

Me like the Love God
and its a very good product
but for your age and younger ladies,
consider PXS Taboo.

Me dont use it anymore as it was
attracting younger gals - late teens,
early 20’s gals) which was too young
for me.

Also, maybe try PT swoon...for me
it gives off a fun vibe.

If you order from PXS or PT, try the above.

Me experience is limited to those two vendors.
Other members have given
great suggestions
for products me havent tried yet
so depends on what you wanna try.

and dont get too hooked on her.
Good luck
01-18-2019 8:45 PM
juggernaut1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-19-2019 5:23 AM

(01-18-2019 8:16 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just my (obviously biased) input but... Why not be both?

Seriously, check out some of the Love God reviews along with reading a few journals about it. You may be able to have yourself some fun.
So I just ordered the unscented Love God in oil form from LPMP! Do you have any ideas of what I can expect in terms of waiting time for shipping to the UK?
Pheroman suggested pairing it with some cops, but reading from The Love God Pheromone Blend thread, are there not already a lot of cops in the current version?

Also, do you have other recommendations for any other good products? I'm keen trying out a few things!

EDIT: I ordered from LPMP.com. I noticed that it's also available on luvpotionperfume.com. Which is the generally preferred vendor?
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2019 6:08 AM by juggernaut1.)
01-19-2019 5:23 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-19-2019 11:49 AM

(01-19-2019 5:23 AM)juggernaut1 Wrote:  EDIT: I ordered from LPMP.com. I noticed that it's also available on luvpotionperfume.com. Which is the generally preferred vendor?

UK shipping typically doesn't take terribly long. When I ship from the Midwest USA to the UK it typically takes about 10 or so business days; but every now and then customs likes to drag its feet. LPMP is on the West Coast, so give it about two or so weeks after shipping before you start to get nervous as to its whereabouts.

LPMP and Lovepotion are the same company; Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie. they're in the midst of a site changeover so there are multiple sources to purchase the same products.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-19-2019 11:49 AM
juggernaut1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-19-2019 12:01 PM

(01-19-2019 11:49 AM)Gladen Wrote:  UK shipping typically doesn't take terribly long. When I ship from the Midwest USA to the UK it typically takes about 10 or so business days; but every now and then customs likes to drag its feet. LPMP is on the West Coast, so give it about two or so weeks after shipping before you start to get nervous as to its whereabouts.

LPMP and Lovepotion are the same company; Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie. they're in the midst of a site changeover so there are multiple sources to purchase the same products.

Cheers! I'm very excited to get my hands on it.

Regarding the two websites: I saw Snoopyace mention in another thread that the lpmp.store website is not finished yet, and that all orders should go through the other one. So I contacted them, and they took note of it. Everything should be fine now
01-19-2019 12:01 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-19-2019 8:12 PM

Ooops i meant to "she is not wanting to get hitched". as in married or bf

(01-18-2019 8:16 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just my (obviously biased) input but... Why not be both?

Not sure what you mean as I would rather be the fukboi.
And to most that would entail monogamy.

I def see the posts, and have experimented with many crazy mixes.
But they are mostly from guys who seem to be seeking something different than me in their relationships.

Also If the OP is looking to wifeup the person than my view is not relevant. Good luck with that though.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
01-19-2019 8:12 PM
juggernaut1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-21-2019 8:00 AM

(01-19-2019 8:12 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Ooops i meant to "she is not wanting to get hitched". as in married or bf

Not sure what you mean as I would rather be the fukboi.
And to most that would entail monogamy.

I def see the posts, and have experimented with many crazy mixes.
But they are mostly from guys who seem to be seeking something different than me in their relationships.

Also If the OP is looking to wifeup the person than my view is not relevant. Good luck with that though.
I'm kinda looking to gf-up, not gonna lie. Been fukboi long enough pick nose Now that I think of it, this girl has probably used some mones to imprint on me..

Other than that, a little update: So far, I've ordered TLG, Core and LIIK. Looking forward to report on them once I get them in my hands. I'm still looking for a few things to add to my arsenal, and am currently considering:
  • M3X
  • Titan
  • Nude
  • Nude Alpha
  • Bad Wolf
  • Dirty Primitive
  • New Pheromone Additive
  • Alpha Treasures
  • Voodoo
My budget probably allows for at most 3 more products. If someone with a bit of experience with many of these products could tell me what else they would go for, in order to get a good base of pheromones without too much overlap between effects, I'd appreciate that!
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2019 8:42 AM by juggernaut1.)
01-21-2019 8:00 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-21-2019 9:01 AM

Don't get too many products when you start out. Figure out if mones are for you before spending big bucks. I'd get Bad Wolf though, if I were you. Best product in my opinion. Nude Alpha may be the best option here if you're looking for a relationship.

However, it's a bit naive to think mones will magically attract a specific girl. You can't rely on mones to make her fall for you. They're more of an overall boost. Try to not give a fuck about the outcome. Whatever happens, happens. You're young and have many opportunities ahead of you. You're potentially looking at a long distance relationship which sucks. Anyways, best of luck.
01-21-2019 9:01 AM
juggernaut1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-21-2019 9:22 AM

(01-21-2019 9:01 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Don't get too many products when you start out. Figure out if mones are for you before spending big bucks. I'd get Bad Wolf though, if I were you. Best product in my opinion. Nude Alpha may be the best option here if you're looking for a relationship.

However, it's a bit naive to think mones will magically attract a specific girl. You can't rely on mones to make her fall for you. They're more of an overall boost. Try to not give a fuck about the outcome. Whatever happens, happens. You're young and have many opportunities ahead of you. You're potentially looking at a long distance relationship which sucks. Anyways, best of luck.

Thanks for the pep talk and concern! I have played around with 'mones some years back and definitely felt their effects. I also know that they're not a magic potion, but I am looking for that little extra boost. Cheers
01-21-2019 9:22 AM

Share This Thread